Banki Kuu yaanika ukuaji wa Tanzania kuwa 5.2% kinyume na takwimu za serikali

then play cool, why are you bitter with Tanzania that isnt faithfull? tit for tat, unha?
I am not bitter in any way, just here for the emotional roller coaster ride Tanzanians are experiencing now that your government has been caught pants down lying about verifiable figures, just as a lot of your compatriots get caught on this forum.

Because when we are given recommendations, we implement them. Tanzania has fallen 12 places in the ease of doing business in the 2 years. Since 2013, FDI inflows have reduced by half, meaning investors have been scared to invest in the country...Reason being... A mentality like yours, that such reports by IMF, WB, AfDB don't mean anything...…If the reports don't matter, why did your President summon the IMF and AfDB leaders in Dar State House? Its to boot lick them to give favourable reports...…..Now you will continue whining and whining, and when the next reports comes, it will be worse than this, simply because it does not mean anything! Bure kabisa

it seems my words arent true and you find them out of no sense: so hear from your fellow kenyan mouth herself

I am not bitter in any way, just here for the emotional roller coaster ride Tanzanians are experiencing now that your government has been caught pants down lying about verifiable figures, just as a lot of your compatriots get caught on this forum.

we are cool with the reports and also be cool with the reports that kenyan shilling is 30% over valued: because the information comes from the same page

it seems my words arent true and you find them out of no sense: so hear from your fellow kenyan mouth herself

so now you are taking advice from a failed socialite who has no clue on what it takes to run a business,WOW! If it was Chris Kirubi or Mars Wrigley who opened a bigger factory in Kenya i would have listened. No wonder your biggest export is Wasafi records.

we are cool with the reports and also be cool with the reports that kenyan shilling is 30% over valued: because the information comes from the same page
I did not object to that report by the way. I said, yes it is very strong but it is not manipulated by the GOK, it is the market that has no demand for dollars

so now you are taking advice from a failed socialite who has no clue on what it takes to run a business,WOW! If it was Chris Kirubi or Mars Wrigley who opened a bigger factory in Kenya i would have listened. No wonder your biggest export is Wasafi records.

do you think she is a failed bussiness woman? do you think even that failed level aliofikia we umeifikia?

Wrong the base year for calculation is 2015. For a person claiming to be conversant with economics you sure are spilling a lot of fallacies. This is an article from February 2019 and it clearly states 2015 because the last time Tanzania rebased its economy is in 2014 not 2018.
Yah thank you for the correction of the typo,
Tz rebased to 2015 from 2013 GDP adding some 4bn in the process.
And for good measure the 2015-2017 GDP was also devalued from 7% to 6.6% yearly.
No one raised any hatred or abusive language for this jaw dropping devaluation of growth for 3 good years and no one should for WB saying growth is now at 5.2%..Because we understand the science behind it.
That however cannot be said of kenya's abusive language in the wake of IMF's 17.5% over valuation news

Hukumuelewa jamaa na pia umeleta something nasty can't even get into any matured guy in the head.
Bora ht angekuwa Any European ningesadikisha.

What the hell are you even saying? Oh I remember you are guy who was celebrating a conference for bee keeping that was hosted in Dar in a thread that was discussing International Headquarters....Case closed! I can't have a discussion with you...I even feel guilty that I have replied to this!

Yah thank you for the correction of the typo,
Tz rebased to 2015 from 2013 GDP adding some 4bn in the process.
And for good measure the 2015-2017 GDP was also devalued from 7% to 6.6% yearly.
No one raised any hatred or abusive language for this jaw dropping devaluation of growth for 3 good years and no one should for WB saying growth is now at 5.2%..Because we understand the science behind it.
That however cannot be said of kenya's abusive language in the wake of IMF's 17.5% over valuation news
I remember we had that conversation and i agreed that the Kenyan shilling is very strong. What i disagreed with you on, was that it is being manipulated by GOK. I did not dispute the IMF report on the Kenyan shilling being over valued.

TOO SORRY YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME.
AM JUST NEW OVER HERE.
AND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT THAT INCIDENT I DON'T KNOW EVEN IT EXISTED OR PERFORMED.
What the hell are you even saying? Oh I remember you are guy who was celebrating a conference for bee keeping that was hosted in Dar in a thread that was discussing International Headquarters....Case closed! I can't have a discussion with you...I even feel guilty that I have replied to this!

I remember we had that conversation and i agreed that the Kenyan shilling is very strong. What i disagreed with you on, was that it is being manipulated by GOK. I did not dispute the IMF report on the Kenyan shilling being over valued.
Yes and the value of the currency determines the dollar value of GDP(Since GDP is quoted in $$).
So if you manupulate the shilling upward, it will reflect in a 17.5% GDP overvaluation..Sit down and have that sink in

First of all, Huddah Monroe never uttered such kind of words and will never.

Secondly, the source of your information is a cheap Tanzanian YouTube channel keen to get some subscribers from mentioning a Kenyan socialite..She is famous in Tz of course and hence the need to use her for the fake news.

Thirdly, I dare you to produce another link or video, Kenyan or Tanzanian with the same info as above...

Back to the main topic, this was just a sideshow!

Yes and the value of the currency determines the dollar value of GDP(Since GDP is quoted in $$).
So if you manupulate the shilling upward, it will reflect in a 17.5% GDP overvaluation..Sit down and have that sink in
That is where we disagree because the value of a currency can change upto 100 times in a day, I hope you are not saying GDP fluctuates as currency value does are you really saying that? From all the economic knowledge i have taught myself, you are wrong.

The Gross domestic Product (GDP) is the market value of all final goods and services produced within a country in a given period of time. The GDP is the officially recognized totals. The following equation is used to calculate the GDP:

GDP=C+I+G+(X−M)GDP=C+I+G+(X−M)

Written out, the equation for calculating GDP is:

GDP = private consumption + gross investment + government investment + government spending + (exports – imports).

Let that sink

Secondly, the source of your information is a cheap Tanzanian YouTube channel keen to get some subscribers from mentioning a Kenyan socialite..She is famous in Tz of course and hence the need to use her for the fake news.

Thirdly, I dare you to produce another link or video, Kenyan or Tanzanian with the same info as above...

Brother do not waste your breath,like government like citizens.

Ok, basi hii hapa Kenyan's source

Raisi wenu alikua uku juzi na ulimskia alichokiongea: Are you that type of person who wants the whole world to know that your rich but deep down you know the truth

Mbona unayumba yumba, rais wetu hakuja huko kuzungumza ripoti ya Benk Kuu, hoja iliyo mezani ni kwamba taarifa za wataalam wa Benki Kuu wametoa takwimu ambazo zimewaanika nyie vibaya, sasa badala ya kujibu taarrifa kama zilivyo, umekwenda kujificha nyuma ya issues ambazo hata sijui zinahusiana vipi, mara rais wetu amekujaa Chato, mara magari ya Wakenya yamejaa Arusha, wana Lumumba mna matatizo, huwa hamjiongezi wakati mnatetea.
Hamtak kukubali mnachoambiwa ili mrekebishe, mnajifanya wenye viburi na kutunisha misuli, mumeambiwa mumeshuka kwenye ease of doing business, ukuaji wenu kiuchumi umeshuka, yaani kila taarifa kuwahusu zinaonyesha mnavyoharibu, wana biashara wenu kila siku wanalia vyuma vimekaza, mumeingilia hata mambo ya korosho mkaangukia pua, kila mnachogusa kinazima.
Muache kiburi na kukubali ushauri wa wataalam. Halafu nawashangaa wataalam wa Tanzania wote wako kimya, wengine wameingia kwenye mapambio ya kusifia badala ya kupiga makelele na kutoa usauri, wameacha vijana wa Lumumba buku saba ndio wanatamba kwenye mitandao wakitiririka kejeli.

That is where we disagree because the value of a currency can change upto 100 times in a day, I hope you are not saying GDP fluctuates as currency value does are you really saying that? From all the economic knowledge i have taught myself, you are wrong.

The Gross domestic Product (GDP) is the market value of all final goods and services produced within a country in a given period of time. The GDP is the officially recognized totals. The following equation is used to calculate the GDP:

GDP=C+I+G+(X−M)GDP=C+I+G+(X−M)

Written out, the equation for calculating GDP is:

GDP = private consumption + gross investment + government investment + government spending + (exports – imports).
No, that is absurd, How can Gdp fluctuate on a daily basis?
What I mean is this:
1) If the local currency is over valued, so are all the components of GDP=C+I+G+(X−M)
2) Why is this the case? simply because the medium if exchage in the economy is ksh not dollar, These GDP components are calculated based on the value of the dollar across the whole accounting period and given their value based on the $ value of the day they where transacted

Kawambie IMF na WB walifanyie kazi hilo swala
Kama vile Kenya walivyoithaminisha juu pesa yao huku ikiwa kiuhalisia haina thamani hiyo.

Ina maana hata uchumi wao wanaoupigia debe kuwa ni mkubwa kumbe ni fake

Back
Top Bottom