Bankable broiler chicken farming project is available for investors

biznocrat

Dec 2, 2018
A bankable 5 years business plan for broiler farming operations and chicken meat processing factory to produce high quality poultry products and grade A chicken meat in a 220ha farm in South Africa is available for prospective investors.

Chick farm.jpeg

The business plan was prepared basing on assumption that the whole project is financed by a 3 years loan of Rand 50 Million at interest rate of 4% per annum with a grace period of 7 months to cover for both capital expenditure budget (including purchase of 220ha developed farm land) and operating expenditure budget during pre-operating period of 7 months and first month of operation when the project cash flow is still negative.

The project has a lucrative Net Present Value (NPV) of Rand 19.6 million, Internal Rate of Return (IRR) of 19% and Pay Back Period (PBP) of 3.2 years.

As investor, you should be able to inject about 40% of the capital needed as equity and expect the rest to be financed by the bank, unless you know the financing source where you can get more or full financing for the project.

Arrangement can be done so that the project is developed in your area of preference within or outside South Africa.

Interested investors will be connected with Project Expert in South Africa.

I can also develop a business plan that suits your financial profile provided you have your expert in that business who will feed me with information needed to develop that business plan.

You will get bankable business plan within 2 weeks after submitting all needed information at very competitive charges.

I have done a number of engagements in preparation of business plans since 2010 in the areas of manufacturing, hotels and business complexes , retail and wholesale trading, banking, secondary schools and vocational training centers, universities, transportation, health, agriculture, fishing, animal husbandry, construction, telecommunications and oil sector.

Some of the business partners I worked with include Exim bank, Akiba Commercial Bank, Victoria Finance, Arusha Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Authority (AUWSA), Horti Organics Ltd, Mission Mikocheni Hospital, St Mary's Teachers Training College, Prime Consult International Ltd, Thrillton Consulting Ltd, Innovex Consultancy Ltd, Chabegan Associates, ASK Africa Farmer Ltd, Progress Education Ltd, Grand Villa Hotel, Phantom Oil (T) Ltd, Tanzania Meat Company (TMC Ltd), Swan Flour Mills Ltd, Light Mission Foundation, YAHP Agrobusiness Ltd, Nyaki Construction Co Ltd, CEC Education, Extreme Solutions Ltd and FELISA Co Ltd.

Private message me if you are interested in this deal or if you need to prepare your business plan for project like this or any other project. We can also get in touch through the following mobile number +255658977330

You might need to rework the proposal for the same to work in Tanzania. Interest rates are much higher, the business environ is different plus other assumptions may not hold

You might need to rework the proposal for the same to work in Tanzania. Interest rates are much higher, the business environ is different plus other assumptions may not hold

So long as you are going to use the same farm expert from whose data the business plan has been prepared, we can rework it to suit customer's specific needs wherever you are located in this beautiful world.

If you have your own farm expert then I will have to connect with him to gather data needed for such business plan preparation since each farm expert may have a different approach (technology) and hence a different business model.

Back
Top Bottom