Bang Magazine - Boat Cruz Bash

Binti Maringo

JF-Expert Member
Jul 4, 2007
Hey Ya"ll....Bang Magazine represent Bang Bash Boat Cruz on sept 24-26th in Chicago - Illinois...

just FYI Save the date those near by Chicago metropolitan and near by states....
Come hang with your Tanzanian own zone NBA super star number one pick Memphis G.... Mr Hasheem Thabeet....will be in the building as well as me Binti Maringo....

I am having hard time posting the flayer will fwd it to Mwanakijiji ili awe kuweka hapa for more details....

xoxo
BM

Hey Ya"ll....Bang Magazine represent Bang Bash Boat Cruz on sept 24-26th in Chicago - Illinois...

just FYI Save the date those near by Chicago metropolitan and near by states....
Come hang with your Tanzanian own zone NBA super star number one pick Memphis G.... Mr Hasheem Thabeet....will be in the building as well as me Binti Maringo....

I am having hard time posting the flayer will fwd it to Mwanakijiji ili awe kuweka hapa for more details....

xoxo
BM

Binti Maringo - I'm missing you so much!

How have you been doing lately?

I wish you luck (!)

Binti Maringo - I'm missing you so much!

How have you been doing lately?

I wish you luck (!)

Oh my precious Baba Enock...I miss you as well..Thank you Best for the wishes...Hope all is well on your end Partner...

Back
Top Bottom