Balozi wa Uingereza, Sarah Cooke atembelea Makao Makuu ya JamiiForums

Hongera sana Mkurugenzi Mero,college mate,pale DIT,2000/2006,Siku moja kulikuwa na mgomo,tumezuia staff wote wa chuo kuingia ndani,pale main gate,nilimsikia Mero,akiongea(kwa utani),politics tupu,ucheshi kibao,
Hatukujua haka kajamaa kanakolete masihara mbele ya ishu kubwa,katakuja kuwa MTU mkubwa kwenye jamii,
Kwa kutembelewa na balozi,ujumbe umewafikia wababe wa kutegemea Dora kutawala,
Ur untouchable now!!!

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Umenikumbusha mbali mkuu,huo mgomo ulikuwa wa nguvu ya umma!! Huduma za msosi zilisitishwa Tukawa tunakula vizuri kuliko hapo mess,nilitamani mgomo usiishe.

We thank the people of UK for their support. I would like to see UK opens up its gates to Tanzanians by making it Visa free to Tanzanians just like other Commonwealth countries. This way we can trully have a shared heritage in the Commonwealth.

Also, we welcome UK people to come and invest here in our country, bring technology and expertise and help us build capacity to propel up our economy and technical know how in both hard and soft skills.

A prosperous Tanzania and Africa is a good thing for UK as it will create a massive market and opportunities to UK firms and people at large.

Furthermore, I ask UK to exempt Tanzanians from English profiency tests such as IELTS, These exams are expensive and to be honest they squeeze us of our little savings we have and due to their nature of expiring after a certain time a person has to retake them again if he wishes to apply for other oportunities that require those certificate(Owners of IELTS exams tell us that if you are not native speaker you may forget it after 3 years, absurd!!) ,These tests deny us of a lot of opportunies available to us had this exam not been a stumbling block in our way.

By the way, imperfect our english is but we are better than the francophone countries as we do our curriculums in english from secondary school to the University, and we still take it as a subject in primary schools.

I ask UK to use its influence in higher education institutions just to accept us by our english performance in our national exams or by the way we perform in our interviews rather than taking IELTS test. This test denies us a lot of opportunities due to high costs.

Lastly, UK should use its levarage over our government, to make sure it doesn't slip into totalitarianism dictatorship, abusive of citizenship rights and become fearless vote riggers.

By the way, I love her Majesty the queen and I wish her a healthier, happy and long life

JamiiForums inazidi kuwa juu mawinguni mara Mike Pompeo, mara Balozi wa taifa kubwa bado katibu mkuu Dr. Bashiru Ally wa CCM aje, naye aweze kutambua mchango wetu wanaJF kwa taifa letu Tanzania.
Unamsema huyu Bashiru zezeta la CCM linalosema watatumia dola kuiba kura na kubadilisha matokeo au!!!?

Nilishawahi kutabiri kuwa JF itakuja kuwa juu, na nikawashauri kina Maxence Melo wasiiuze maana kuna watu walitaka kumwaga dau, kukaanzishwa thread hapa na mimi nilitoa ushauri kwamba isiuzwe na kwamba baada ya miaka 10 itakuwa juu sana. Kulikuwepo na tetesi kuwa mafisadi walitaka wainunuwe.

kumbe mafisani nilijua kijana Mark mzee wa facebook ambeye amenunua whatsapp, instagram nk au wazee wa google walio nunua YouTube nk!!
au bwana Gates alienunua Nokia!!!

Back
Top Bottom