Badala ya kumkamata muuaji, Chagonja anamkamata mh.Lissu

BONGOLALA

JF-Expert Member
Sep 14, 2009
Yaani ndiyo kazi waliyotumwa hao Chagonja na kikosi cha mwema huko arusha

Yaani ndiyo kazi waliyotumwa hao Chagonja na kikosi cha mwema huko arusha

May I share what I call the Spring Principle in just simple language. I believe everybody knows a spring that are used with pens. If you take it out and squeeze it hard, make sure your hand/fingers do not become tired. The moment you become tired when you want to change your hand/ finger that is pressing hard the pen if not careful that spring always jumps upwards.

Therefore, this example will help some good minded CCM fans, leaders and followers to learn from this illustration, because apartheid system tried hdd to oppress freedom fighters such as Mzee Mandela, Oliver Tambo and many others but when they tried to change their oppressing hands, all over a sudden freedom fighters through ANC and Mandela
emerged on the top. It happened in Zimbabwe, Zambia, Namibia, Angola Mozambique and many other countries, With this in mind therefore CCM should learn that as much as you tight your oppression strategies knowingly or unknowingly you are purposely promoting CHADEMA, than CCM.

Now make a simple market survey begining from Jamii Forum, various blogs and both electronic and print media just read and listen from common people in the daladala, during the funeral services and many other social gatherings.

I can assure you that you will be able to realize that CCM is quickly loosing her influence to CHADEMA. Therefore you have no option than to give in peoples demand. Some of the leaders are busy destroying CCM party than building it. WATCH OUT time is not always our good partner.

Mimi kwenye maisha yangu Napata misiba,majanga...kwenye kazi yangu naona watu wanakufa kila siku nasikitika lakni si kama kipindi hichi....nimesikitika sijui kwa nini na nimekuwa na MAWAZO YA AJABU SANA...Ila CDM wanafanya siasa ...na siasa inahitaji UVUMILIVU SANA....ILA UKIVUMILIA SANA MTU ANAWEZA KUZANI WEWE NI MJINGA...INABIDI WAFANYE SOMETHING BIG(POLITICALLY OR WHEREVER) ITAKAYO INFLICT PAIN...MI NDO MAWAZO YANGU......KAMA NI USHETANI SA NYINGINE UNAFANYA USHETANI ZAIDI...nisiseme mengi

Back
Top Bottom