Back to you tanzanians

Yona F. Maro

R I P
Nov 2, 2006
In my life time as I head towards 30s

I had I never felt that a black person would ever become the president of America but I was proved wrong by Americans

Truly and forthrightly, if I was quizzed on this I would say it singly "It is NOT possible" for such a thing to happen in the USA Maybe over my dead body heheheheheeeee

Beyond any shadows of doubts, America has proven that she is really the pace setter of democracy. In fact, America has the most advanced democracy.

With the election of Barry Hussy Obamash- into the oval office, Americans saw no colour, no race, no divide, no hatred, no handicap, no discrimination He inspired Americans and the world especially with hope and change; he made us all to expunge fear, defeat, and weakness. For many across Africa and the world at large.
Obama's election demonstrates The America's reputation as a country of interminable opportunities.

But for the world's poorest continent, the rise of a man of African heritage to America's highest office is a source of colossal pride and hope. As Nelosn Mandela remarked "Your victory has demonstrated that no person anywhere in the world should not dare to dream of wanting to change the world for a better place".

My humblest Question to Tanzanians

Are we willing to emulate Americans

1-By Voting someone physically challenged to be our next President?

2-Are ready to chose a president or a leader who comes from Minorities

3-Are we ready and willing to elect a leader who is A Female we have had 4 Males so far

Over to you Tanzanians

Emulating Americans? Nope! I guess we are not there yet. Bado safari ni ndefu sana. We have to strive to build democracy in our own African if not Tanzanian context. American democracy wont fit in our Tanzanian context. Suala la umasikini linaplay a very important role in building democracy. Inapofika uchaguzi wananchi wanachagua mtu sio kutokana na sera zake, bali amewanunua kwa kiasi gani. The highest bidder gets the votes. Lakini pia kuna suala la civic education. Wananchi hawajaeleweshwa bado nini maana ya demokrasia. Demokrasia sio tu uhuru wa kupanga foleni na kupiga kura. Demokrasia ni zaidi ya hapo. Demokrasia ni pamoja na wananchi kupata huduma bora za kijamii. Wananchi kuweza kujitengenezea kipato nk. Its rule by the people for the people. Its for the people. Lakini wangapi wanaelewa hili?

Kwenye suala la kiongozi mwanamke, sijui point yako ni nini hasa? Is it just affirmative for the sake of equality?

in my life time as i head towards 30s

i had i never felt that a black person would ever become the president of america but i was proved wrong by americans

truly and forthrightly, if i was quizzed on this i would say it singly "it is not possible" for such a thing to happen in the usa maybe over my dead body heheheheheeeee

beyond any shadows of doubts, america has proven that she is really the pace setter of democracy. In fact, america has the most advanced democracy.

With the election of barry hussy obamash- into the oval office, americans saw no colour, no race, no divide, no hatred, no handicap, no discrimination he inspired americans and the world especially with hope and change; he made us all to expunge fear, defeat, and weakness. For many across africa and the world at large.
Obama's election demonstrates the america's reputation as a country of interminable opportunities.

But for the world's poorest continent, the rise of a man of african heritage to america's highest office is a source of colossal pride and hope. As nelosn mandela remarked "your victory has demonstrated that no person anywhere in the world should not dare to dream of wanting to change the world for a better place".

My humblest question to tanzanians

are we willing to emulate americans

1-by voting someone physically challenged to be our next president?

2-are ready to chose a president or a leader who comes from minorities

3-are we ready and willing to elect a leader who is a female we have had 4 males so far

over to you tanzanians

ulisahau kuwa "anything is possiple in usa."

In my life time as I head towards 30s

Are we willing to emulate Americans

3-Are we ready and willing to elect a leader who is A Female we have had 4 Males so far

Over to you Tanzanians

Tukimpata huyo atakuwa Raila au Morgan Tsvangirai wetu. JK atawezaje kuachia madaraka endapo akishindwa wakati yeye ameshiriki kuwatengeneza hao wote??

Shy,

Are we failing because we have not EMULATED Americans?

a physically challenged President? what exactly are you trying insinuate?

Do we have minorities in Tz?

Gender has nothing to do with our failure!

Kwani amesema anataka kuwa? Kawnini kuusemea moyo? Hatuangalii Gender nchi yetu niya wanaume na wanawake anaefaa anapewa; kwani Obama alionewa huruma ndo akapewa? Aligombea akashindana; hatimae akashinda na hivyo ndivyo hata kwa Tanzania hakuna anaekatazwa kama anafaa atagombea akiwa na qualities atashinda. Na qualities ni pamoja nakujua tactic za kushinda.

Duh, huko mbona mbali sana... are we even ready to elect someone from another party other than CCM????

Back
Top Bottom