Babe, I am afraid this was never meant to be...

Jamani. I am humbled you know (in Lemutuz' voice).

I am going through hell myself at the moment but it touches my tender heart to be appreciated by a gentle and tender soul like you. I don't deserve it.

I knew that you would go through that fire and pressure; and emerge on the other side as a beautiful, pure and priceless diamond. The world is all yours now. Go and do your thang babygirl
I really appreciate your energy SYB, Only if my heart would have an ability to submit the overflowing gratitude of how your warmth words has changed my whole well being..
You're really adored here!! May God shower you with abundantly blessings! You always know how to make my dark days incredibly perfect.!!
Much gracias friend..!!

No, I am not looking for an attorney. I was looking for you (in murmuring voice).

Oooh My Gosh, thank you for the compliment.
Ok, the way you kept inquiring me emphatically i thought you need a lawyer and i was about to entrust you to a well experient attorney who has never disappointed his clients in any legal matter.
Okay I will let you know the reason behind my question...,
Most of vocabularies of yours, are technical words used in the context of law and its related fields.
This is surprise to me me i never thought if most of vocabularies i use here might be contextually technical in any academic field. I have been thinking they're just mundane words that are exoteric to anyone acquainted with this borrowed language. Thank you for bewraying that to me.
You have issues with failure. With that in your mind, if you got defeated you can't admit it . Do you remember that day I knocked you out and you refused to accept the defeat?. Shush
emoji40.png
don't try to deny.
We have had several online debates in the past and most of times i was incredulous to most of your arguments so in that case it was ain't enough to wave the white flag. I usually don't tap out the contest easily, However i will try to work on this intractable tendency as you suggest, thanks
And lest we forget , arguing is your favourite food. You better giving opposing opinion rather than sticking where majority will agree with you.
😂😂let me say barristering happens to be one of my hobbies and i enjoy it more when it's in thought-provocative form and of course You also like this food😂
. get smarter by looking more evidence and figuring out why and how stuffs works (in your own way).
All that, makes you really wholesome lawyer or other related fields.
then i should regret why i didn't become a lawyer if i have loads of things in personal that could possibly make me one of the most reputable burbots.
What about a military man!? It's a noble profession, isn't it? With the above reasons plus that body of yours says it all.
Any profession to be considered as noble one it should be fundamentally based on combination of personal qualities like generosity,compassion,caring,ingenuity,empathy etc in its serving of humanity. That is why we have very few noble professions in this world(teaching,clergy,medical ones,law) because it highly depends on personal qualities in breeding good outputs, example teaching is considered to be the noblest profession in the world and it is a mother of all professions since all professionals must undergo education acquisition. If teaching isn't taken seriously then expect all other professions to be execrable.

Military is not noble profession not even close to be mentioned it does not need battalion of personal qualities in breeding effecient outputs.

Oh well, what can I say!
Dear babe,

Nothing scares the shit out of me like the thought of 'what we have was never meant to be', been craving, dreaming and fighting for whatever little thing left in us but the naked truth is always been there yelling at me like 'sweetie, this ain't gonna work'.!!

Been together for sometime, we quarreled, been mad at each other for hours then we love again, we laughed our hearts out, shared funny, sweet-bitter, warm and remarkable moments together and yet this love ain't perfect, those will be the best memories that will always lives on in my heart, sadly this was never my plan for our worlds..!!

I can't really imagine how lamely each day of my life will pass without a special, smart, unique, funny, understandable, eloquent, adorable and an honest man like you into my life, I do really admire the person I am today, how blessed I am that I met you, you've been taught me ten million things, moreover you have been grappling for my self-control so that I can be the better woman, always grabbing the best out of me..!!

You've been one unique man to my heart at every point in my life, and for the very first time I've never afraid of loving someone this deep, Can't you see that there will be no light in my world without you in it.!? Don't you really know that you are the sun that is meant to brighten my world??

The vision is so dark and blurred in front of me, I don't see the clear and bright future before us, as I pictured the days ahead of me looks hazy, and my mind feel clogged with thoughts of how happy we would have been, as it has always been you and Only You..!!

It hurts me so badly knowing that things won't ever work out between us, But still that won't ever erase the Passion I have for you..!!

You have no idea how much my heart bleeds just knowing that you will NEVER BE MINE..!!

Huwa natamani mahusiano yaishe kwa sababu kuna sababu.Ila kitendo cha kuanza kuambiwa "you are too good for me,you deserve more' au haya ya kusema 'this ain't gonna work'.!! kisha mahusiano yanakufa huwa yanafanya mtu ashindwe kumove on kawaida.
Naona anayetoka kwenye mahusiano ya aina hiyo huwa ni ngumu sana kuanzisha mengine kwani haoni anataka nini ambacho alikikosa kwenye uhusiano uliopita au kipi ambacho alikosea anachohitaji kujirekebisha kwenye hayo mahusiano mapya,hata hivyo maisha lazima yaendelee.