Baada ya kula uhondo sasa haya hapo

Neng'uli

Aug 1, 2011
Hi .........

I trust that you are well.

When I told you that I have a boyfriend, I meant it, yes I have a man whom I love with all my heart, my soul and strength and he loves me the same way.

Now steming from that please note the following:

1. Do not call me "my love" or "mpenzi" coz I am not, just call me (......) just like any other person, those names are reserved for him alone.
2. Do not call me on my cellphone or sms/text me during non working hours.Communication should only be for MBA matters, I repeat, MBA matters only.
3. You are married man,i respect that and you respect your marriage and your wife.

Sorry for all what happened in the past lets face the present and looking forward for the future.

I trust that I am crystal clear on the above and no more discussion about this.

Have good life and God bless you.

Kind regards.

Gal.. that message kind of shows you are still hang up on him...You have presented it as if a test to see his reactions - My feelings.. Prepare for disappointment.... For that is definitely what he wants...

Sioni tofauti na yule wa...... mie nataka tuwe marafiki wa kawaida tu.

I appreciate your cautions, but i doubt on caution no. 2 when you say "Do not call me on my cellphone or sms/text me during non working hours." Why only during non working hrs?

Hi .........

When I told you that I have a boyfriend, I meant it, yes I have a man whom I love with all my heart, my soul and strength and he loves me the same way.

1. Do not call me "my love" or "mpenzi" coz I am not, just call me (......) just like any other person, those names are reserved for him alone.
2. Do not call me on my cellphone or sms/text me during non working hours.Communication should only be for MBA matters, I repeat, MBA matters only.
3. You are married man,i respect that and you respect your marriage and your wife.

Sorry for all what happened in the past lets face the present and looking forward for the future.

Kind regards.

Yaani utamgundua tu, lazma umnase.., mbongo akianza kumwagilia mauongo lugha lazima abadilishe.. we fanya kautafiti tu utaona.. Ni ngumu sana kuongea uongo mwanzo-mwisho kwa kiswahili.. ni kama kinamsuta vile!! mtazame sana mwenzi wako, ukiona katikati ya mazungumzo mavingereza yamezuka jua unapotezewa hapo..

Hi .........

Kind regards.

Sentensi hizo (red) zinaashiria ulikuwa mahiri wa kutafuna vya watu.. Jiandae nawe vya kwako lazima vitafunywe.. Kila apandacho mtu.....

Yaani utamgundua tu, lazma umnase.., mbongo akianza kumwagilia mauongo lugha lazima abadilishe.. we fanya kautafiti tu utaona.. Ni ngumu sana kuongea uongo mwanzo-mwisho kwa kiswahili.. ni kama kinamsuta vile!! mtazame sana mwenzi wako, ukiona katikati ya mazungumzo mavingereza yamezuka jua unapotezewa hapo..
una akili ww na ndio ukweli

Hiyo ndo loyalty inayohitajika lakini kwa bahati mbaya ni adimu dunia ya leo.

lol! ar u trying to reassure us, or u ar reassuring urself that u got him?. these kinda stories ussually have a nasty end, ukitendwa urudi mama, we will be right here to cheer u up.

he,hapo alitaka umuache mkeo umfate yeye kaona hubadiliki anaongeza masharti......na kujifanya hayupo interested na wewe....the truth of the matter she is still much interested.....!

he,hapo alitaka umuache mkeo umfate yeye kaona hubadiliki anaongeza masharti......na kujifanya hayupo interested na wewe....the truth of the matter she is still much interested.....!

Kijana umepatia, wewe ni the best katika kuchangia hii maada.
We ni mkali

Nimekukubali ila dah, kwenye kiswanglish, unagombanisha watu.

Hi .........

Kind regards.

Aaaah, tulivoibana zamani inatosha, acha sasa mwenye mali ale. Labda baadayeee ndo unitafute.