Baada ya Kikwete na Serikali Kukataliwa More Western Funds, Wanaenda Nchi za Kiarabu

niweze

JF-Expert Member
Oct 21, 2009
Turkey offers Tanzania loan deal
Tanzanian Finance Minister Mkulo said that Turkey's credit offer would be submitted to the council of ministers.

Turkish State Minister for foreign trade Zafer Caglayan, who proceeded from Ethiopia to Tanzania, had a meeting with Tanzanian Finance & Economic Affairs Minister Mustapha
Hadi Mkulo on Friday.
Caglayan conveyed Turkish Eximbank's 50 million USD credit offer to Mkulo in the meeting. The credit is planned to be granted to Turkish businesspeople who will invest in Tanzania.
Caglayan said in the meeting that he was visiting Tanzania with a crowded delegation, stating that they wanted to boost commercial ties and trade volume between Turkey and Tanzania.
Tanzanian Finance Minister Mkulo said that Turkey's credit offer would be submitted to the council of ministers.
Caglayan will participate in Turkey-Tanzania Trade and Investment Forum and hold talks with Tanzanian ministers during his visit.
AA

Turkey offers Tanzania loan deal | Economy | World Bulletin

Great Concerns:
1. Kama Wananchi tunatakiwa tuengalie na kufuatilia kwa karibu Nani anatoa misaada na offers Tanzania
2. Nchi nyingi za Kiarabu zinajulikana kuwa na interests zingine, hawatoi offers za bure
3. Wananchi tunafahamu serikali ya Kikwete wananyimwa funds na misaada inakatwa kwa sasa kutokana na kujulikana kwa ufisadi na corruption za hali ya juu ndani chini ya uongozi wa ccm na zaidi ccm wanazuia democratic reforms. Thanks to Chadema na wapiganaji wote wanaotawanya information za ukweli dhidi ya ccm.
allAfrica.com: Tanzania: Dar Opts for Local Borrowing After Donor Cut
4. Wanaotoa misaada sasa hivi Tanzania ni wananunua influence Tanzania kama tunaouona uhusiana wa Rostam - Qatar, Iran, Libya, Oman
5. Chadema na Wananchi lazima tu-explore mipango yote ya mikopo ya Tanzania na uhusiano wa serikali ya Kikwete na nchi zisizo na democracy.

Mijitu mingine bwana inashangaza sana, hivi Uturuki ni nchi ya kiarabu toka lini? Ama kweli, great thinkers tunao JF.

Udini unakusumbua. Hakuna nchi inayotoa pesa bila kuwa na interest yoyote kwenye hiyo nchi. Uturuki na Iran sio nchi za kiarabu. Iran ni wa-Persia na Uturuki ni waturuki, Wanalugha zao ambazo sio kiarabu. Nawashangaa wasomi wetu mnataka kufanana/kuzidiwa na sisi wa madrasa.

hata ungekuwa wewe usingekubali kuadhirika,ungekopa popote pale.hali imeshakuwa ngumu na lazima serikali itafute hela kwa namna yoyote ile.

hali ni ngumu hata ikibidi kuwauzia japan kipande cha nchi watafanya tena kinyemela, kama walivyo kodisha/kuuza loliondo na mikataba mingine.
lakini papo hapo huo mkopo ni kwa ajili ya afanya biashara wa uturuki watakao wekeza tz, sasa wenye kufaidika ni nani? maana ajira inatolewa kwa waturuki, na faida ni kwao pia kupitia mgongo wa watanzania, na vivyo hivyo tunafyo fanyiwa na wakoloni wa wakati ule pamoja na new emerging countries economically.
suluhu ya matatizo ya muafrika na nchi zinazo endelea ni kupanua soko la bidhaa zao miongoni mwao, leo hii ukiuza mahindi kenya, zambia, drc nk utapata hela tuachane na kile kinachoitwa mazao ya biasha yaani chai,kahawa nk kama hazitusaidi kiuchumi au kiviwanda matokeo yake starbuck ni matajiri wakubwa kuliko wazalishaji, na vivyo hivyo kwenye mazao mengine

Mtoa mada futa kichwa cha habari hakiendani na habari. Uturuki sio nchi ya Kiarabu.

Tunaona hapo juu wenzetu hawataki kuambiwa ukweli. Well hatutaka acha kuandika kwa sababu nyie ccm hamtaki kusikia. This is information and we have to share no matter what. Where is Turkey align with today?
http://www.balkanalysis.com/turkey/2011/01/27/turkey%E2%80%99s-transforming-relations-with-the-arab-world-the-impact-of-recent-turkish-high-level-visits-to-the-gulf-region/
Is close to Iran? or Modern democratic nations? Why Turkey was denied to enter EU? Geographic Turkey isn't in Arab nation but Turkey has similar/traditions 100% close to Arab nations. It's not where the country is located but its political stand and democracy. I am sure you guys are making efforts to redefine political arena and you have fail. Why ccm is seeking these relationships? This is a point and nothing else. Kikwete is more align to Turkey and away from western countries and IMF because they have turn away from him, don't bring crap of religion here.
Arab nations may look to Turkey and Indonesia as models of modern Islamic states (Part 1) - International Business Times
http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,5999622,00.html

Know This You Will Never Shutdown the Truth Even If Some are Painful​

Tunaona hapo juu wenzetu hawataki kuambiwa ukweli. Well hatutaka acha kuandika kwa sababu nyie ccm hamtaki kusikia. This is information and we have to share no matter what. Where is Turkey align with today? Turkey Is close to Iran? or Modern democratic nations? Why Turkey was denied to enter EU? Geographic Turkey isn't in Arab nation but Turkey has similar/traditions 100% close to Arab nations. It's not where the country is located but its political stand and democracy. I am sure you guys are making efforts to redefine political arena and you have fail. Why ccm is seeking these relationships? This is a point and nothing else. Kikwete is more align to Turkey and away from western countries and IMF because they have turn away from him, don't crap of religion here.
Arab nations may look to Turkey and Indonesia as models of modern Islamic states (Part 1) - International Business Times

Know This You Will Never Shutdown the Truth Even If Some are Painful​

Whaaaat? You don't even know what Arab means. Where is your geography? There are more Arabs in Africa than anywhere else in the world.

What makes you think Turkey is an Arab country? I am very sorry, with knowledge as yours its hard to comprehend.

You are neither true nor geographically correct.

Something real bothering you and I am sure I can't help you. This is information and don't take politics personal, you will always get hurt in some way. I (myself) or any one here in JF we are promoting ideas and dialog, we just need to hear opinions and build our country.

Tanzania will move forward no matter if the few want to stay back in th bus

Turkey offers Tanzania loan deal

Turkish State Minister for foreign trade Zafer Caglayan, who proceeded from Ethiopia to Tanzania, had a meeting with Tanzanian Finance & Economic Affairs Minister Mustapha
Hadi Mkulo on Friday.
Caglayan conveyed Turkish Eximbank's 50 million USD credit offer to Mkulo in the meeting. The credit is planned to be granted to Turkish businesspeople who will invest in Tanzania.
Caglayan said in the meeting that he was visiting Tanzania with a crowded delegation, stating that they wanted to boost commercial ties and trade volume between Turkey and Tanzania.
Caglayan will participate in Turkey-Tanzania Trade and Investment Forum and hold talks with Tanzanian ministers during his visit.
AA

Turkey offers Tanzania loan deal | Economy | World Bulletin

Great Concerns:
1. Kama Wananchi tunatakiwa tuengalie na kufuatilia kwa karibu Nani anatoa misaada na offers Tanzania
2. Nchi nyingi za Kiarabu zinajulikana kuwa na interests zingine, hawatoi offers za bure
3. Wananchi tunafahamu serikali ya Kikwete wananyimwa funds na misaada inakatwa kwa sasa kutokana na kujulikana kwa ufisadi na corruption za hali ya juu ndani chini ya uongozi wa ccm na zaidi ccm wanazuia democratic reforms. Thanks to Chadema na wapiganaji wote wanaotawanya information za ukweli dhidi ya ccm.
allAfrica.com: Tanzania: Dar Opts for Local Borrowing After Donor Cut
4. Wanaotoa misaada sasa hivi Tanzania ni wananunua influence Tanzania kama tunaouona uhusiana wa Rostam - Qatar, Iran, Libya, Oman
5. Chadema na Wananchi lazima tu-explore mipango yote ya mikopo ya Tanzania na uhusiano wa serikali ya Kikwete na nchi zisizo na democracy.
View attachment 25450

View attachment 25450

Ttizo lako sio uturuki latizo lako ni UISLAM mbona huwi upfront?

Something real bothering you and I am sure I can't help you. This is information and don't take politics personal, you will always get hurt in some way. I (myself) or any one here in JF we are promoting ideas and dialog, we just need to hear opinions and build our country.

Tanzania will move forward no matter if the few want to stay back in th bus

Hurt? By lies? Who told you Turkey is an Arab country? Why lie?

View attachment 25450

View attachment 25450

Ttizo lako sio uturuki latizo lako ni UISLAM mbona huwi upfront?

Mwingine huyo anasumbuliwa na uarabu. You are not going to drag me in religous discussions. Religions views here will never take you anywhere. The truth remain in policies only, contribute if you have any.

Don't align yourself with groups while you don't know their intentions

You didn't answer the question why Kikwete is seeking Turkey help and not IMF or Word Bank or normal western donors? All are heard is Arab Arab Arab. Thats why I think you either know the truth or you are avoiding the discussions. Maybe you are hiding something behind Arab comment.

You didn't answer the question why Kikwete is seeking Turkey help and not IMF or Word Bank or normal western donors? All are heard is Arab Arab Arab. Thats why I think you either know the truth or you are avoiding the discussions. Maybe you are hiding something behind Arab comment.
Tatizo ni uarabu au ni fedha? Kwani World bank/Imf wangempa nn kama angewaomba hela? Je? Riba ya hao Uturuki au nchi nyingine unazozitaka ww zina tofauti gani.

Kila kitu wajifanya wajua,achakujifanya waweza saidiwa vilevile.Je Turkey lugha kuu yao ni hipi.?
Turkey is one of the six independent Turkic states. The predominant religion by number of people is Islam
Turkey has also fostered close cultural, political, economic and industrial relations with the Middle East, the Turkic states of Central Asia and the African countries through membership in organizations such as the Organisation of the Islamic Conference

Mzee John Tendwa na ukipata japo kamuda na hii thread ukaipitie kidogo maana inaumuhimu fulani hivi unayoifahamu vema sana wewe!!!

Back
Top Bottom