Auctioning Off Your Virginity..Would You do it?

Ab-Titchaz

JF-Expert Member
Jan 30, 2008
Kama ingelikua wewe je?

Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than £2.5 million

A student who is auctioning her virginity to pay for a masters degree in Family and Marriage therapy has seen bidding hit £2.5million ($3.7m).

natalie_dylan_1237014c.jpg

Natalie Dylan, 22, is auctioning off her virginity to fund her master's degree

Last Updated: 2:25PM GMT 12 Jan 2009

Natalie Dylan, 22, claims her offer of a one-night stand has persuaded 10,000 men to bid for sex with her.

Last September, when her auction came to light, she had received bids up to £162,000 ($243,000) but since then interest in her has rocketed.

The student who has a degree in Women's Studies insisted she was not demeaning herself.

Miss Dylan, from San Diego, California, USA, said she was persuaded to offer herself to the highest bidder after her sister Avia, 23, paid for her own degree after working as a prostitute for three weeks.

She said she had had a lot of attention from a wide range of men, including "weirdos", "those who get really graphically sexual about what they want to do to me" and "lots of polite requests from rich businessmen".

Miss Dylan said she did not think it was particularly significant to be willing to sell your virginity and insisted that she was happy to undergo medical tests for any doubters.

She said: "I get some men who are obviously looking for a girlfriend but I try and make it clear that this is a one-night-only offer.

"I know that a lot of people will condemn me for this because it's so taboo but I really don't have a problem with that.

"My study is completely authentic in that I truly am auctioning my virginity but I am not being sold into this. I'm not being taken advantage of in any way.

"I think me and the person I do it with will both profit greatly from the deal."

She added: "It's shocking that men will pay so much for someone's virginity, which isn't even prized so highly anymore."

Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than £2.5 million - Telegraph

There are so many ways to fund ones education but this one is the icing on the cake!!!! There are scholarships, grants and student loans especially at Masters level!
Wow... It has come to this! auctioning your pride?!

Last edited:
Kama ingelikua wewe je?

Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than £2.5 million

A student who is auctioning her virginity to pay for a masters degree in Family and Marriage therapy has seen bidding hit £2.5million ($3.7m).

natalie_dylan_1237014c.jpg

Natalie Dylan, 22, is auctioning off her virginity to fund her master's degree

Last Updated: 2:25PM GMT 12 Jan 2009

Natalie Dylan, 22, claims her offer of a one-night stand has persuaded 10,000 men to bid for sex with her.

Last September, when her auction came to light, she had received bids up to £162,000 ($243,000) but since then interest in her has rocketed.

The student who has a degree in Women's Studies insisted she was not demeaning herself.

Miss Dylan, from San Diego, California, USA, said she was persuaded to offer herself to the highest bidder after her sister Avia, 23, paid for her own degree after working as a prostitute for three weeks.

She said she had had a lot of attention from a wide range of men, including "weirdos", "those who get really graphically sexual about what they want to do to me" and "lots of polite requests from rich businessmen".

Miss Dylan said she did not think it was particularly significant to be willing to sell your virginity and insisted that she was happy to undergo medical tests for any doubters.

She said: "I get some men who are obviously looking for a girlfriend but I try and make it clear that this is a one-night-only offer.

"I know that a lot of people will condemn me for this because it's so taboo but I really don't have a problem with that.

"My study is completely authentic in that I truly am auctioning my virginity but I am not being sold into this. I'm not being taken advantage of in any way.

"I think me and the person I do it with will both profit greatly from the deal."

She added: "It's shocking that men will pay so much for someone's virginity, which isn't even prized so highly anymore."

Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than £2.5 million - Telegraph

Safi sana dada! Kila mtu anatumia raslimali zake kujikomboa. Iam sure ukipata masters yako..you will be well off. Only uwe careful uhakikishe huyu mtu yuko vidudu-free. Si ni kheri watu wangekuwa wanatumia vitega uchumi vyao productively..kuliko kwenda kuanikwa Zeutamu! Go gal! Achana na conspiracy theories za watu wanaoleta morals zao hapa....Wewe unataka masters na why bother..if you can get funds? You are VERY creative. I have to admit.

Je wabongo wapo siku hizi wa calibre hizo? Hebu dada zetu wajasiri wajaribu kama dau litashindana na hilo.

There are so many ways to fund ones education but this one is the icing on the cake!!!! There are scholarships, grants and student loans especially at Masters level!
Wow... It has come to this! auctioning your pride?!

...This gives a new meaning to the statement "By any means necessary"

Duniani kweli kunamambo. Yani ameshindwa kupata hizo fweza mpaka ajiuze! Au ndio njia ya kuligalize umalaya. Maana watasha hawana dogo walakubwa.

Safi sana dada! Kila mtu anatumia raslimali zake kujikomboa. Iam sure ukipata masters yako..you will be well off. Only uwe careful uhakikishe huyu mtu yuko vidudu-free. Si ni kheri watu wangekuwa wanatumia vitega uchumi vyao productively..kuliko kwenda kuanikwa Zeutamu! Go gal! Achana na conspiracy theories za watu wanaoleta morals zao hapa....Wewe unataka masters na why bother..if you can get funds? You are VERY creative. I have to admit.
Teh teh teh

Back
Top Bottom