Atheists have no reason to fear death or punishment

Ishmael

JF-Expert Member
Oct 18, 2011
If there is no God, then there is no reason to fear death or punishment, why are non theists haunted by the fear of death?
Leopard-and-baboon.jpg

if you think there is no God, then you also think that when people die they're going no where, its over, done, finished.. you'll obviously be afraid of dying.. but I know God is there and He will welcome me to the Heavens when all this is done, when He has taken down the devil and his friends and followers, thats why I have hope and I know there is a life awaiting us after these sufferings

if you think there is no God, then you also think that when people die they're going no where, its over, done, finished.. you'll obviously be afraid of dying.. but I know God is there and He will welcome me to the Heavens when all this is done, when He has taken down the devil and his friends and followers, thats why I have hope and I know there is a life awaiting us after these sufferings
Thanks for your excellent post. I hope those who are scared of death will make a choice of finding who is there and what is there after death.

Still wondering why Free ideas is scared of death

Last edited by a moderator:
Wakati mwingine ninaamini kwamba wapo watu waliokuwa destined kuangamia kama ilivyokuwa kwa Yuda, maana wapo wachache miongoni mwao wanaoweza kupata neema ya kumjua na kumkiri Kristo lakini wengine hakuna namna wataepuka the Wrath of God na hapo ndipo watakapojua shetani alikuwa anacheza na akili zao na watatamani kama wangerudi Duniani watubu na kumrudia Jehova lakini haitawezekana!

Maana kama Cocacola ilitengenezwa na wadamu basi hata huyo mwanadamu aliumbwa! Maana kama Cocacola haikutokea ikawepo ndivyo ilivyo kwa mwanadamu hakutokea tu akawepo.

Yupo Mungu wa Israel yeye ambaye niko (I am who I am) aliyetuumba na bila yeye hakikuwepo kilichopo na huyo ndiye Mungu wa Atheists na wale wanaomtambua na ndiye Baba ya kila kilichoumbwa.

Silas A.K Mungu akubariki sana Kiongozi. Umemaliza kila kitu hapo. Thanks

Nonda come and tell us why are you not

Nonda come and tell us why are you not
Ishmael hii ayat inam-disqualify Yesu kuwa ni Mungu.

Yesu ni nafsi kama unavyosema kila siku.

Sasa Kama unaamini kuwa Yesu alikufa basi unakiri kuwa Yesu si Mungu.

Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion.

Link Surat 'Ali `Imran [3:185] - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????

Link 2. What is Nafs - Exploring Islam

Link 3. Islamic Ideology, Nafs, Rooh, Soul, Spirit, Nafs-e-Ammara, Nafs-e-Lawwama, Nafs-e-Malhama, Nafs-al-Mutmainnah

Link 4. Tafsir (Sura 4, verse 1 - On the nature of the Nafs)

Ipo wapi hiyo juisi ya Pilipili? Mimi nataka nifgahamu kama wewe upo upande wa wale jamaa au huu wa hawa jamaa.
We Ishmael Mgonjwa kweli!
Unaanzisha uzi na kutumia IDs inginezo kukoment na kujipa like. Upaulo ni msiba mkuu.

If there is no God, then there is no reason to fear death or punishment, why are non theists haunted by the fear of death?
Leopard-and-baboon.jpg

woga wa kifo haumaanishi mungu yupo

unaeza kuogopa kifo coz umeijua raha ya kuishi, ama hujakamilisha mambo yako. ova

You just consented that Paul is an apostle of God.

2 Corinthians 5:8 We are confident,
I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

We Ishmael Mgonjwa kweli!
Unaanzisha uzi na kutumia IDs inginezo kukoment na kujipa like. Upaulo ni msiba mkuu.
Naona sasa umeanza kuonyesha presence of demons in you. Come to Church, I need to cast those demons out of you.

Ishmael hii ayat inam-disqualify Yesu kuwa ni Mungu.

Yesu ni nafsi kama unavyosema kila siku.

Sasa Kama unaamini kuwa Yesu alikufa basi unakiri kuwa Yesu si Mungu.

Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion.

Link Surat 'Ali `Imran [3:185] - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????

Link 2. What is Nafs - Exploring Islam

Link 3. Islamic Ideology, Nafs, Rooh, Soul, Spirit, Nafs-e-Ammara, Nafs-e-Lawwama, Nafs-e-Malhama, Nafs-al-Mutmainnah

Link 4. Tafsir (Sura 4, verse 1 - On the nature of the Nafs)
Your book says Jesus did not die. Hapo sasa

You just consented that Paul is an apostle of God.

2 Corinthians 5:8 We are confident,
I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

Nimekuwekea Paulo umependae anavyokuonya kuhusu kufuata uzushi wake. Ajabu wewe unaona kuwa nimekiri.Weye! Akili tope kabisa.

Umeona ayat.

Je Yesu alikufa?

Back
Top Bottom