At Least One Top Scientist Agree with me!!! Women are the most mysterious creatures

Unaambiwa kinachowezekana kufanya sasa... Do it.

Na siku regrest.... nasikitika tu the face haijaonekana fresh....lol

Kweli kabisa . . . . . anyway nimeisogeza sura yangu karibu zaid na screen angalau unione vizuri kidogo
Check it out again . . .

thanks sweetheart...
nina bosi ana kisirani, but she likes flirting
nina associate ana misifa but she is always anticipating
nina mke mwema but she expects more everyday
nina jirani anajali wanangu, but she sometimes cross the border
nina friend anajali, but she is so protective

So what were u expecting, kwamba wote watakuwa sawa? Stop treating women as projects or a specimen to be studied n treat them as ur equals! We have different moods not necessarily because u guys have caused it, but also because of what is going on in us; and we don't hide or suppress what we feel unlike u guys!

So what were u expecting, kwamba wote watakuwa sawa? Stop treating women as projects or a specimen to be studied n treat them as ur equals! We have different moods not necessarily because u guys have caused it, but also because of what is going on in us; and we don't hide or suppress what we feel unlike u guys!
You missed my point dude

all i want is to be a better man, when it comes to women and the only way i can achieve that is to learn about them...

depending on how you live, our lives are projects, they start and they as well end when the time come, our relationships, our careers, our friendship and even our bodies.... for one to survive in such a natural environment ni lazima kutambua mysteries na kujitahidi kuishi kwa ufahamu zaidi ya wajana

I appreciate your sensitivity but as always the best secret to live better with people is to understand them through learning... that being said, i think you totally got me wrong there and i apologize for that

Now, do i learn anything from your mbwabwajo?:rant:

Back
Top Bottom