Askofu Gwajima akiri kupokea barua ya wito wa Kamati ya Maadili

Gwajima apewe kesi ya uhaini, ana lengo hovu yeye na timu yake, afutwe kwenye chama na avuliwe ubunge taperi huyo
Uanachama mnaweza kumvua ila ubunge hamna iyo jeuri. Imeandikwa achimbaye shimo atatumbukia mwenyewe naye abiringishaye jiwe litamrudia CCM waliwachimbia shimo upinzani kwa wale wabunge 19 na sasa wanatumbukia wenyewe.

Sent from my SM-A207F using JamiiForums mobile app

Kuna msemo unasema "NO ONE IS CLEAN IN THE EYE OF THE GOVERNMENT".

Subiri utaona namna Gwajima atakuja kubadilisha mwelekeo wake kuhusu Serikali na chanjo.

Mark this comment.

Kuna kiongozi wa dhehebu alikuwa POWERFUL kama Kakobe by then!
Huwezi pambana na STATE na ukabaki salama.
Kuhusu chanjo hapana ila Selikari nakubaliana na wewe. Kwa msiojua Gwajima alisema ili jambo toka mwaka 2007 pale Kawe.

Sent from my SM-A207F using JamiiForums mobile app

Polytheist has nothing to do with monotheist nor atheist. Believe what you believe in, even agnostic, thinks right, sometimes! Be informed, now, the one whose power, manifest itself to this universe, is the God whom invincible men, worship and praise, the one and only.
The name of this God is?

Gwajima admits to have received Speaker's letter

Gwajima pic

Dar es Salaam. Member of Parliament for Kawe constituency, Bishop Josephat Gwajima has admitted receiving a letter requiring him to appear before the Parliamentary Committee on Justice, Ethics and Powers

Gwajima made the remarks on Sunday August 22, during a church service the ‘Ufufuo na Uzima’ Church in Ubungo, Dar es Salaam

"I have received a letter from the Speaker to appear before the committee tomorrow, I will go, I’m saying here because the person who sent me the letter has also posted it on social media asking me why I say things on social media platforms and he also will tell me why he did the same thing,” said Gwajima.

Bishop Gwajima said he will go to the committee and stand by the truth as his faith require him to do so.

"I will go to the committee to tell the truth. I will tell the truth because the faith of CCM is the truth 🤣 🤣 🤣 and I will add other things that I have never said. We must manage the country and our the next generation," said Bishop Gwajima.

On Saturday August 21, this year, the Speaker of the National Assembly, Job Ndugai instructed MPs Josephat Gwajima (Kawe) and Jerry Silaa (Ukonga), to appear before the Parliamentary Committee on Justice, Ethics and Powers to answer various allegations including lying and degrading Parliament's dignity.
Gwajima ndio atajua kuwa hajui siasa.
Hapa pole pole anaingizwa choo cha kkike.
Kama ni unafiki na fitna, hakuna kama vikao vya cham tawala.
Kajiingiza mwenyewe kwa kutaka ligi na wana CCM wenziwe.
Kanis a lake likifungiwa asimlaumu mtu, mana ndio inampa kichwa.

Gwajima admits to have received Speaker's letter

Gwajima pic

Dar es Salaam. Member of Parliament for Kawe constituency, Bishop Josephat Gwajima has admitted receiving a letter requiring him to appear before the Parliamentary Committee on Justice, Ethics and Powers

Gwajima made the remarks on Sunday August 22, during a church service the ‘Ufufuo na Uzima’ Church in Ubungo, Dar es Salaam

"I have received a letter from the Speaker to appear before the committee tomorrow, I will go, I’m saying here because the person who sent me the letter has also posted it on social media asking me why I say things on social media platforms and he also will tell me why he did the same thing,” said Gwajima.

Bishop Gwajima said he will go to the committee and stand by the truth as his faith require him to do so.

"I will go to the committee to tell the truth. I will tell the truth because the faith of CCM is the truth 🤣 🤣 🤣 and I will add other things that I have never said. We must manage the country and our the next generation," said Bishop Gwajima.

On Saturday August 21, this year, the Speaker of the National Assembly, Job Ndugai instructed MPs Josephat Gwajima (Kawe) and Jerry Silaa (Ukonga), to appear before the Parliamentary Committee on Justice, Ethics and Powers to answer various allegations including lying and degrading Parliament's dignity.

Huyu bwana siungi mkono anachokifanya, ni ujinga ucomithilika. Ingependeza zaidi lalamiko la covid-19 aachanenalo, na kisha aungane na wakina mbowe na wenzie kudai katiba mpya ipitishwe.

Namshauri Mch. Gwajima aende kwenye kikao hicho cha kamati kwa uangalifu mkubwa sana. Kwa kuwa katika vikao kama hivyo hatuchelewi kuambiwa mtu alijisikia vibaya wakati akihojiwa kisha akapelekwa ofisi ya jirani ili apumzike kidogo, hali ikazi kuwa mbaya na hatimaye umauti ukamfikia akiwa njiani akipelekwa hospitali. Hapo ndipo zianaanza kumiminika salamu tele za rambirambi na sifa nyingi kwenda kwake kuwa alikuwa ni mtu jasiri na mwenye msimamo.

Hapo hutasikia tena mambo sijui ya mkono wake wa baunsa akiwa chobingo na pisi kali wala mambo ya kufufua misukule. Marehemu Horace Kolimba, Mh. Philip Mangula ambaye alinusurika, Marehemu Eng. Mfugale hizi ni rejea chache ambazo Mch. Gwajima anapaswa azifanyie kazi na kuzichukulia kama angalizo kwake.
Mch. Gwajima umefanya vyema sana kupokea ushauri na kuchukua hatua stahiki kwa wakati. Wale jamaa, machoni ni kama watu ila mioyoni mwao ni kama hayawani wa mwituni.
JamiiForums-1290895912.jpg

Back
Top Bottom