Asha and ali

Kamaka

JF-Expert Member
Jun 7, 2010
ASHA and ALI were lying in bed one night. ALI was falling asleep but ASHA was in a romantic mood and wanted to talk. She said, "You used to hold my hand when we were courting."Wearily ALI reached across, held her hand for a second, and rolled over to try to fall asleep.A few moments later she said, "Then you used to kiss me." Mildly irritated, he leaned across, gave her a peck on the cheek and settled back down to sleep.Thirty seconds later she said, "Then you used to bite my neck."Angrily, he threw back the bed clothes and got out of bed."Where are you going?" ASHA asked."To GET my teeth," ALI replied.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASHA and ALI were lying in bed one night. ALI was falling asleep but ASHA was in a romantic mood and wanted to talk. She said, "You used to hold my hand when we were courting."Wearily ALI reached across, held her hand for a second, and rolled over to try to fall asleep.A few moments later she said, "Then you used to kiss me." Mildly irritated, he leaned across, gave her a peck on the cheek and settled back down to sleep.Thirty seconds later she said, "Then you used to bite my neck."Angrily, he threw back the bed clothes and got out of bed."Where are you going?" ASHA asked."To GET my teeth," ALI replied.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bora tujipoze na ngonjera za uchakachuaji wa matokeo