Asante JF kwa kutunza kumbukumbu. Hii ndiyo ilikuwa post yangu ya kwanza kabisa toka nijiunge na JF tarehe 31/5/2008!

Mkuu heshima kwako. Unasomeka vyema.
Hili la kutopiga kura limeniuma. Yawezekana kuna wengi kama wewe ambao hatupigi kura.
"Don't boo, vote." Alisisitiza Obama.
Pamoja na yote, tusikate tamaa na kuwaachia kina Mbowe vita hivi peke yao.
Ndugu yangu, kwa Katiba na mfumo wa sasa, kweli unaamini kura yako ina maana yoyote? Wanapojisahau hawa viongozi wetu, wanajikuta wakitoa kauli ambazo zinaweza kutolewa tu na walevi wa madaraka...
  • Msipigie kura kwa Chama Kingine kwa sababu hata mkipigia kule, Chama Cha Mapinduzi kinaenda kuunda serikali.
  • CCM hata akibaki mtu mmoja tutashinda tu na hatutaachia dola hata iweje
  • Mkuu wa polisi Mkoa akimfokea kiongozi wa upinzani, "Hushindi, nakuambia hushindi wewe"
  • Nikulipe mshahara halafu umtangaze mshindi mpinzani, thubutu!
Kauli kama hizo zinaashiria nini ndugu yangu brazaj? Kura yako haina umuhimu wowote ni bora hata usipige. Kama sote tungesusia uchaguzi lazima tu mabadiliko yangewezekana.

2008 ndo nipo advance dah kitambo sana
Miaka 4 baadae 2012 ndo najiunga rasmi JF na simu yangu ya kwanza Nokia C2-00
Live long
JF

Post yenyewe inapatikana hapa;

Kilango sasa awageukia akina Slaa

For the past two years, I have been following very closely what is taking place in this blog, Jamii Forum, as a guest. On May 31st this year, I decided to register as a member and I am glad I did.

It goes without saying that I have been very impressed with many member's contributions on various topics. But I must admit that at times I have been left wondering and disappointed with those that tend to go off-topic. This is one reason why it took me so long to register. I promise, with this being my first ever, to stick to the point and hope that most of us in here who really have love for our country Tanzania, will continue to contribute mature and constructive ideas on how we can salvage a country that is surely headed for the rocks.

I will try not to offend anyone but will come down hard like a ton of bricks on anybody - and I mean anybody - who will try to derail this noble cause. The country is going to the dogs and nobody but its true and humble citizens like us can save it. I am proud of two things i.e. one, at over 50 I have never voted in any general election and two, I have never been a member of any political party.

And now to the subject. Anybody who at this point in time is still a member of CCM by deed and creed can not be expected to help bring change without moving out. Anybody who up to now still believes that the leadership we now have in Tanzania can take us out this murk is in a dream and needs to wake up fast. Ana Kilango is such person and how I pity her and those that believe in her tantrums.

Finally this being my first contribution, may I apologize to all those I may have offended in my anger in relation to what I call cancerous proliferation of my beloved country, Tanzania.

Mag3
Hongera sana mkuu

For the past two years, I have been following very closely what is taking place in this blog, Jamii Forum, as a guest. On May 31st this year, I decided to register as a member and I am glad I did.

It goes without saying that I have been very impressed with many member's contributions on various topics. But I must admit that at times I have been left wondering and disappointed with those that tend to go off-topic. This is one reason why it took me so long to register. I promise, with this being my first ever, to stick to the point and hope that most of us in here who really have love for our country Tanzania, will continue to contribute mature and constructive ideas on how we can salvage a country that is surely headed for the rocks.

I will try not to offend anyone but will come down hard like a ton of bricks on anybody - and I mean anybody - who will try to derail this noble cause. The country is going to the dogs and nobody but its true and humble citizens like us can save it. I am proud of two things i.e. one, at over 50 I have never voted in any general election and two, I have never been a member of any political party.

And now to the subject. Anybody who at this point in time is still a member of CCM by deed and creed can not be expected to help bring change without moving out. Anybody who up to now still believes that the leadership we now have in Tanzania can take us out this murk is in a dream and needs to wake up fast. Ana Kilango is such person and how I pity her and those that believe in her tantrums.

Finally this being my first contribution, may I apologize to all those I may have offended in my anger in relation to what I call cancerous proliferation of my beloved country, Tanzania.

Mag3
Hongera sana mkuu

Mag3
Mkuu respect. Nyie ndo wazee/ makaka zetu humu

Maandishi yanaishi
Toka najiunga na Jamii Forums nilisema na kusisitiza kuwa adui nambari wani wa taifa letu, Tanzania, ni CCM. Huu msimamo nimekuwa nao hadi leo haujabadilika na kila nikipata nafasi ya kuchangia nakazia hapo hapo.

Nikisema sijawahi kuwa mwanachama wa chama chochote cha siasa wachache sana wataamini kwani kulingana na mawazo ya wengi mkosoaji mkuu kama mimi lazima ni Chadema...Chadema hata ofisi yao sijaikanyaga, nasikia tu iko UFIPA.

18 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom