As Thika Road, Mombasa Road and Waiyaki way BRT are under construction, Scania East Africa ventures into production of High capacity buses in Nairobi

As it is right now wheelchairs zinaingia bila shida yoyote ile sasa embu tuambie hiyo ramp iwekwe kwa sababu zipi exactly?

Sgr train yenu ina ramp? Or does it clamp itself to the platform?
Our SGR has no ramp and nowhere did I say it has but our buses have one. I would be happy if it had one though.

You see, as much as your platform is raised, the bus doesn't clamp to the platform hence it's harder to get a wheel chair inside. You analogy that as long as wheel chairs can get into the bus then the ramp is unnecessary is same as me saying as long as wheel chairs can get into matatus (which they can), then well designed BRT buses are unnecessary - that we can just used the normal matatus or daladalas for BRT. ............or as long as your grass thatched hut can shelter you, then there is no need for a decent modern bungalow or mansion. It's called progess. Try it, it improves quality of life.

Our SGR has no ramp and nowhere did I say it has but our buses have one. I would be happy if it had one though.

You see, as much as your platform is raised, the bus doesn't clamp to the platform hence it's harder to get a wheel chair inside. You analogy that as long as wheel chairs can get into the bus then the ramp is unnecessary is same as me saying as long as wheel chairs can get into matatus (which they can), then well designed BRT buses are unnecessary - that we can just used the normal matatus or daladalas for BRT. ............or as long as your grass thatched hut can shelter you, then there is no need for a decent modern bungalow or mansion. It's called progess. Try it, it improves quality of life.
First the floor of the busses and the platform are exactly the same level and the gap between the platform and the bus is no more than three inches na wheelchairs zinaingia bila shida yoyote ile naulize tena utuambie hiyo ramp iwekwe kwa sababu zipi exactly?

First the floor of the busses and the platform are exactly the same level and the gap between the platform and the bus is no more than three inches na wheelchairs zinaingia bila shida yoyote ile naulize tena utuambie hiyo ramp iwekwe kwa sababu zipi exactly?
You win. 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Back
Top Bottom