Article 1: 10 Reasons Why Very Little % Of The Population Achieve Their Goals

Jul 14, 2008
We as human beings are always dreaming what we want to make true. But for some of us no matter how much you try it seems that you do not reach your goals. What is happening? Why are you having so much trouble making your dream come true?

What if you could have anything and everything you ever wanted just by giving the empowered answer to one question? What if that was really all it took?

Here is the question.

Are you willing?

The main reason why many of us fail to reach our goals is because many times in order to allow that to happen you really need to change… you need to change your way to think, your way to act, you need to be disciplined, you need perseverance, you need control, you need to change your consciousness at all levels including the subconscious level. There is so much you need to do inside of you that the mere act of deciding to start this process deserves the question: “Are you willing to do all that in order to reach your goal??”. If you can answer yes to that question then you are really motivated to go ahead or maybe you are not aware enough of how hard that can be… but whatever the case is it is worth every single effort to try, in the end we are talking about your dream aren’t we?

I have always been amazed about how people are always looking at the wrong places in order to reach financial abundance, they are all always looking for the get rich quick and the easy financial solution to their problems. . . . .

As a person that have lots of contacts with successfully people I can tell you that I do know WHY very little % of the population of the world are so rich while the rest are just struggling to make a living. The reasons are quite simple, but it is easy to say than do.

The reasons are:

They research and they understand what they want to do.

Every single thing you would like to succeed requires dedication, study, understanding and mastering. Are you doing that?

They create a plan

After you know exactly what you need to do, you develop a plan around it, you can call it a business plan or whatever but a plan is a plan.

They stick to their plan

You need to stick to your plan long enough to let it work, if you really understand what you are doing you will have less problems to stick to your plan.

They persevere

Perseverance and dedication are needed in order to reach your goals, you need to keep track of what you are doing, do it everyday religiously and for doing that feel happy that you are sticking with your plan.

They BELIEVE in their plans

Believing is everything, if you believe strong enough that what you are doing is the right thing you will stick to it. There is always this strong dilemma about being flexible and dynamic inside your plan but at the same time “flexibility” is the best excuse to bail out or deviate from your plan. A plan that is really flexible have that already into consideration so if you are flexible is already in your plan, which means that you need to be rigid and stubborn about your plan.

They are disciplined and self controlled.

Discipline, If there is something you need to follow your plan is discipline. Without discipline there is nothing you can do even if you have the best plan, the best product in your hands, the surest money maker in the world. Lack of discipline is the number one reason why everyone fail, and let me remind you that could be over 90% of the people on the globe.

They have the right mind set.

What is that I am trying to tell you??? It is all about mind set… you need to think the right things, you need to attract the right things, you need to understand the right things, you need to be happy with you. I confirm to you that you will not be happy if you have a wrong mindset no matter how much money you make or have, happiness comes from somewhere else.

They take ACTION

You have a great plan, you have the right mindset and you feel ready… now you need to act. Acting under the plan settings is what will lead you to the goal. Acting means all and you know how much you have to act because it is stated in your plan. You have to act with certainty as if you know what you are doing, convinced that it is the right step to take because you have taken all the proper steps before to believe that is the right thing to do.

They keep reinventing themselves

Things change and with them you have to change too, you need to know when to Stop your actual plan, do modifications according to what is happening now and keep going. Things are not static and they have never been. Today you might be feeling great because you have money but are you ready to change when the your finances falls into depression?. So they have always been and will keep being reinventing.

Now I will ask you the following question and please answer it very honestly:

“Are you willing to change yourself in every aspect if it is necessary to do so and plans are telling us so? If you can be assured that you can make massive amounts of money”

Your are invited at Tanzania Professionals Network for collective efforts: president@tpn.co.tz

Watch out for Article 2.

Good Stuff!! Simple and clear. I wish we can learn something good from this . . . . .

Good Stuff!! Simple and clear. I wish we can learn something good from this . . . . .

Thanks for your acknowledgement. Nadhani matatizo yetu sisi kama watu binafsi na si taifa yanatokana pia na Attitude Yetu.

I believe if we change our attitude, lot of improvement and success can happen. The challenge now is how do we change our attitude? By Training? Motivation? Mentoring? Coaching? For sure to reach many people for attitude change may be the media like TVs, Radios, Newspapers, Seminars, Meetings etc could have helped . . . . .

There should be a campaign for that.

Discipline, If there is something you need to follow your plan is discipline. Without discipline there is nothing you can do even if you have the best plan, the best product in your hands, the surest money maker in the world. Lack of discipline is the number one reason why everyone fail, and let me remind you that could be over 90% of the people on the globe.

I would say this is the most difficult part and perhaps the only difficult one.
One should pay the most attention to self disciplined.

Self disciplined is the key. Can we list a number of things that will help us maintain self disciplined?
A person who has been fired from her job will most likely to do well if she decide to be self employed, why do you think this is the case?

I would say this is the most difficult part and perhaps the only difficult one.
One should pay the most attention to self disciplined.

Self disciplined is the key. Can we list a number of things that will help us maintain self disciplined?
A person who has been fired from her job will most likely to do well if she decide to be self employed, why do you think this is the case?

Lazydog you are right, shida yetu kubwa iko hapo na sijui ni nani wa kutusaidia particular on work-discpline . . .

Self-Discipline is the ability to get yourself to take action regardless of your emotional state. There are five steps to becoming self-discipline:

• Acceptance
  • Willpower
  • Hard Work
  • Industry, and
  • Persistence.

1. Acceptence – You perceive reality accurately and consciously acknowledge what you perceive.
  2. Willpower – Your ability to set a course of action and say, “Engage!” “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.”
  3. Hard Work – That which challenges you. “The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if your’re willling to work.”
  4. Industry – Working hard. This can be easy work or hard work
  5. Persistence – The ability to maintain action regardless of your feelings. You press on even when you feel like quitting

bado nafikiri ili watu waweze kuwa self-displined ni lazima kuwe na kampeni ya kuelimishana. Ingawa nashindwa hasa kuelewa behaviour za watanzania ziko vipi . . . . mfano, tunaambiwa kuwa elimu ya ukimwi inaongezeka na wengi wanafahamu tahadhari, lakini cha ajabuni ni kuwa maambukizi yanaongezeka.

Kazi kweli kweli . . .

Mara nyingi wafanya biashara wote wanaofanya biashara halali na wamefanikiwa huwa wanakuwa na nidhamu ya hali ya juu.

I like you article Mtsimbe, especially the last paragraph.
Having knowing vivid examples like that, beginners can strengthen their perseverance and discipline.

We as human beings are always dreaming what we want to make true. But for some of us no matter how much you try it seems that you do not reach your goals. What is happening? Why are you having so much trouble making your dream come true?

What if you could have anything and everything you ever wanted just by giving the empowered answer to one question? What if that was really all it took?

Here is the question.

Are you willing?

The main reason why many of us fail to reach our goals is because many times in order to allow that to happen you really need to change… you need to change your way to think, your way to act, you need to be disciplined, you need perseverance, you need control, you need to change your consciousness at all levels including the subconscious level. There is so much you need to do inside of you that the mere act of deciding to start this process deserves the question: “Are you willing to do all that in order to reach your goal??”. If you can answer yes to that question then you are really motivated to go ahead or maybe you are not aware enough of how hard that can be… but whatever the case is it is worth every single effort to try, in the end we are talking about your dream aren’t we?

I have always been amazed about how people are always looking at the wrong places in order to reach financial abundance, they are all always looking for the get rich quick and the easy financial solution to their problems. . . . .

As a person that have lots of contacts with successfully people I can tell you that I do know WHY very little % of the population of the world are so rich while the rest are just struggling to make a living. The reasons are quite simple, but it is easy to say than do.

The reasons are:

They research and they understand what they want to do.

Every single thing you would like to succeed requires dedication, study, understanding and mastering. Are you doing that?

They create a plan

After you know exactly what you need to do, you develop a plan around it, you can call it a business plan or whatever but a plan is a plan.

They stick to their plan

You need to stick to your plan long enough to let it work, if you really understand what you are doing you will have less problems to stick to your plan.

They persevere

Perseverance and dedication are needed in order to reach your goals, you need to keep track of what you are doing, do it everyday religiously and for doing that feel happy that you are sticking with your plan.

They BELIEVE in their plans

Believing is everything, if you believe strong enough that what you are doing is the right thing you will stick to it. There is always this strong dilemma about being flexible and dynamic inside your plan but at the same time “flexibility” is the best excuse to bail out or deviate from your plan. A plan that is really flexible have that already into consideration so if you are flexible is already in your plan, which means that you need to be rigid and stubborn about your plan.

They have the right mind set.

What is that I am trying to tell you??? It is all about mind set… you need to think the right things, you need to attract the right things, you need to understand the right things, you need to be happy with you. I confirm to you that you will not be happy if you have a wrong mindset no matter how much money you make or have, happiness comes from somewhere else.

They take ACTION

You have a great plan, you have the right mindset and you feel ready… now you need to act. Acting under the plan settings is what will lead you to the goal. Acting means all and you know how much you have to act because it is stated in your plan. You have to act with certainty as if you know what you are doing, convinced that it is the right step to take because you have taken all the proper steps before to believe that is the right thing to do.

They keep reinventing themselves

Things change and with them you have to change too, you need to know when to Stop your actual plan, do modifications according to what is happening now and keep going. Things are not static and they have never been. Today you might be feeling great because you have money but are you ready to change when the your finances falls into depression?. So they have always been and will keep being reinventing.

Now I will ask you the following question and please answer it very honestly:

“Are you willing to change yourself in every aspect if it is necessary to do so and plans are telling us so? If you can be assured that you can make massive amounts of money”

Your are invited at Tanzania Professionals Network for collective efforts: president@tpn.co.tz

Watch out for Article 2.

Nice and Useful Article.... Tatizo letu kubwa ni Ku take action na Kuthubutu....na hata uki take action na kuthubutu bado discipline tunakosa..hasa hasa Finance Displine.

I like you article Mtsimbe, especially the last paragraph.
Having knowing vivid examples like that, beginners can strengthen their perseverance and discipline.

Hello Lazydog, ni kweli kabisa kuwa wale waliofanikiwa kihalali (si mafisadi), ukifuatilia style yao ya maisha na hata shughuli zao wanakuwa na nidhamu ya hali ya juu.

Kwa mfano, kuna vijana wanne nawafahamu ambao walimaliza UDSM 1992 na baadaye watatu wakaajiriwa sehemu tofauti. Vijana hawa walifungua kampuni yao ya uhandisi huku yule mwenzao wanne akiwa katika hiyo kampuni full time.

Hawakuwa na mtaji, walianzia shughuli zao madongo-kuinama na baadaye ofisi ikawa ndo hiyohiyo nyumba ya kulala. Walijitahidi kutafuta kazi na kuzifanya kwa part-time huku wakiwa na nidhamu ya hali ya juu katika matumizi yao. Walijizuia sana kuwa na matumizi yote yasiyo ya lazima huku wakifanya kazi usiku na mchana (Kwa hili nimewashuhudia), ikafika muda kampuni ikaanza kuwa na mapato mazuri na wakaanza kuipanua kampuni yao.

Baadaye mmoja mmoja akawa anaacha kazi aliyoajiriwa ingawa mishahara yao ilikuwa mikubwa kwa standard ya TZ na kujiunga na kampuni yao on full time basis. Leo hii, kampuni yao ni mkandarasi daraja la kwanza huku wakipewa kazi nyingi sana zilizokubwa. Mapato yao ni makubwa kwa mtu wa kawaida kuweza kuamini kwamba walianza kwa shida sana na bila mtaji wowote.

Kuna mifano mingi sana ambayo tunaweza kuitoa. Lakini je, hii inatufundisha nini? Kwamba maendeleo ya nchi yako katika makundi mawili . . . Kwanza yanatokana na sisi wenyewe binafsi bila kuitegemea sana serikali na pili ni maendeleo ya kijamii au taifa kwa ujumla yanayotokana na sera na mipango ya serikali.

Sanctus,

Very nice post Sir, this is about realizing your dreams. It is amazing how we fail for lack of planning. I am always fascinated when people come up with new years resolutions each year and by the end of the year they have not attained anything out of their resolutions. It is past mid year, has any of your resolutions come true or showing some sign of progress?

Show me one idiot who does not have a new year's resolutions, then I can probably tell you that this year is a peculiar year. It really beats my understanding each new year when a bunch of your family members and friends go round beating up their chest with a set of new year's resolutions that they have come up with and are more than willing to share with you. Most of these resolutions see their graves even before they see the mild sunshine of February's sun.

Why do people go into great lengths to develop these new year's resolutions that come back to them more insufficient resolutions? Does any one take time to think, plan and then ensure that their resolutions are executable? As I am contemplating this, a few thoughts have crossed my mind as root causes for empty and meaningless new year's resolutions.

1. Unattainable resolutions
2. Coping other people's resolutions
3. Lack of commitment to resolutions

Often times most of us have fallen prey into developing unattainable resolutions. These are the resolutions that make you feel good about them just the same way as you would when you are in the dream land or fantasy world. They are not attainable in the real sense, such resolutions are like "I will get married this year" when you know for a fact that there is no serious person in your life that you are seeing, or even a particular prospective marriage partner. "I will loose some weight this year" seems to be a major stumbling block into developing new year's resolutions. Most people that have professed to be in the mood to loose weight as one of their new year's resolutions, have no idea how they are going to achieve that goal. They have not figured out a diet that will be in line with this goal, they do not know what kind of fat foods they should avoid and other bad eating habits that need to be trimmed.

We have all had a share of people in our circle of friendship or family that we always look up to them as mentors, competitors or distinguished as successful. We crave so much to be just like them in their achievement and success calibre, and we will grab on any opportunity that will bring us close to be their equals. The folly here is when we develop our new year's resolutions and forget that we are not them,we don't consider our weaknesses and strengths in developing our resolutions as long as the resolutions make us look like we have tried our best to be just like them, this is coping their resolutions and not defining our moments of truth with reality.

Commitment is the key to individual tailored new year's resolutions. this is when you develop your own resolutions considering its attainability and total commitment. The term commitment should replace resolutions if one really wants to beat the odds and be on top of your commitment for a year. Developing these commitments should follow verbalizing them,documenting, evaluation and re commitment when you think some flaws need to be taken out of your commitments. Psychologists have proved that when you verbalize your commitments then it is like your owning them and they become part of you. Documentation is when you write your commitment in order of either preference or priority. You could start with the commitments that are priority in your life, career, education or health going down to the least. Periodical evaluation should be your guiding light, stopping after a defined milestone to evaluate and re-evaluate on your commitments will give you a concise picture of your direction. And finally re-committing now and then to your new year's commitment will provide you with a renewed sense of going an extra mile to get where you really want to be with your commitments.

It still beats my understanding that year in, year out we go round with the same old resolutions without re-evaluating ourselves and the need to be better persons in all that we do. If you have a different opinion Let's talk!!

Hello Lazydog, ni kweli kabisa kuwa wale waliofanikiwa kihalali (si mafisadi), ukifuatilia style yao ya maisha na hata shughuli zao wanakuwa na nidhamu ya hali ya juu.

Kwa mfano, kuna vijana wanne nawafahamu ambao walimaliza UDSM 1992 na baadaye watatu wakaajiriwa sehemu tofauti. Vijana hawa walifungua kampuni yao ya uhandisi huku yule mwenzao wanne akiwa katika hiyo kampuni full time.

...Kuna mifano mingi sana ambayo tunaweza kuitoa. Lakini je, hii inatufundisha nini? Kwamba maendeleo ya nchi yako katika makundi mawili . . . Kwanza yanatokana na sisi wenyewe binafsi bila kuitegemea sana serikali na pili ni maendeleo ya kijamii au taifa kwa ujumla yanayotokana na sera na mipango ya serikali.

Mifano kama hii itasaidia wengine namna ya kuunda vikundi kujitengenezea ajira, - second/part time job or being a full time self employed. Ni dhahiri iliwasaidia sana hawa kuwa kwenye ajira, wakati mmoja tu ndiye aliji-commit full time. :)

Nanyi TNP mnalo la kujifunza pia.
Mathalani, mwaweza kutoa consultations kwa non-members e.g to small groups of self employed professionals. But why assist non-members? Zig Ziglar alisema:
You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.

Thanks for sharing man!

Nice and Useful Article.... Tatizo letu kubwa ni Ku take action na Kuthubutu....na hata uki take action na kuthubutu bado discipline tunakosa..hasa hasa Finance Displine.

Wakunyuti unayotasema ni ya kweli kabisa. Kuna wanaoogopa ku-take action kwa woga wa kushindwa au wakati mwingine Security. Mfano, leo hii kama mtu anapata mshahara wa kumtosheleza yeye na familia yake kwa nini afanye mradi mpya ambao utumia pesa? Akishindwa je si hasara? Na akiamua kuacha kazi na kufanya mradi, je mradi usipoenda vizuri je, si ataumbuka? Hakuna aliyetayari kujijasiliamalisha katika maana yake halisi.

Kwenye matumizi ya pesa huko ndo usiseme. Katika ofisi nyingi wengi wanafurahia matumizi ambayo binafsi lazima wa-benefit kama vile Safari, Seminars n.k bila hata kujali kama matumizi hayo yanaleta ufanisi wowote unaopimika au la.

Kwa individuals ni rahisi kuwa na Financial Discpline katika kama kuna utashi, lakini katika public sector inataka utashi wa hali ya juu sana hasa kwa viongozi wote wa juu. Na hapa ndipo penye ngoma nzito na kiini cha ufisadi!!

Sanctus,

Very nice post Sir, this is about realizing your dreams. It is amazing how we fail for lack of planning. I am always fascinated when people come up with new years resolutions each year and by the end of the year they have not attained anything out of their resolutions. It is past mid year, has any of your resolutions come true or showing some sign of progress?

Show me one idiot who does not have a new year's resolutions, then I can probably tell you that this year is a peculiar year. It really beats my understanding each new year when a bunch of your family members and friends go round beating up their chest with a set of new year's resolutions that they have come up with and are more than willing to share with you. Most of these resolutions see their graves even before they see the mild sunshine of February's sun.

Why do people go into great lengths to develop these new year's resolutions that come back to them more insufficient resolutions? Does any one take time to think, plan and then ensure that their resolutions are executable? As I am contemplating this, a few thoughts have crossed my mind as root causes for empty and meaningless new year's resolutions.

1. Unattainable resolutions
2. Coping other people's resolutions
3. Lack of commitment to resolutions

Often times most of us have fallen prey into developing unattainable resolutions. These are the resolutions that make you feel good about them just the same way as you would when you are in the dream land or fantasy world. They are not attainable in the real sense, such resolutions are like "I will get married this year" when you know for a fact that there is no serious person in your life that you are seeing, or even a particular prospective marriage partner. "I will loose some weight this year" seems to be a major stumbling block into developing new year's resolutions. Most people that have professed to be in the mood to loose weight as one of their new year's resolutions, have no idea how they are going to achieve that goal. They have not figured out a diet that will be in line with this goal, they do not know what kind of fat foods they should avoid and other bad eating habits that need to be trimmed.

We have all had a share of people in our circle of friendship or family that we always look up to them as mentors, competitors or distinguished as successful. We crave so much to be just like them in their achievement and success calibre, and we will grab on any opportunity that will bring us close to be their equals. The folly here is when we develop our new year's resolutions and forget that we are not them,we don't consider our weaknesses and strengths in developing our resolutions as long as the resolutions make us look like we have tried our best to be just like them, this is coping their resolutions and not defining our moments of truth with reality.

Commitment is the key to individual tailored new year's resolutions. this is when you develop your own resolutions considering its attainability and total commitment. The term commitment should replace resolutions if one really wants to beat the odds and be on top of your commitment for a year. Developing these commitments should follow verbalizing them,documenting, evaluation and re commitment when you think some flaws need to be taken out of your commitments. Psychologists have proved that when you verbalize your commitments then it is like your owning them and they become part of you. Documentation is when you write your commitment in order of either preference or priority. You could start with the commitments that are priority in your life, career, education or health going down to the least. Periodical evaluation should be your guiding light, stopping after a defined milestone to evaluate and re-evaluate on your commitments will give you a concise picture of your direction. And finally re-committing now and then to your new year's commitment will provide you with a renewed sense of going an extra mile to get where you really want to be with your commitments.

It still beats my understanding that year in, year out we go round with the same old resolutions without re-evaluating ourselves and the need to be better persons in all that we do. If you have a different opinion Let's talk!!

GM . . . Umenena kitu ambacho ni kamili hasa. Wengi wetu tunapojiwekea mipango ya kimaendeleo hatuzingatii hayo uliyoyaandika (in blue), mipango mingi imekuwa ya kusadikika na hivyo inakuwa kama hadithi za Alinacha. Hili ni muhimu kwa wote ambao wana uwezo wa kufikiri, kupanga na kutekeleza. Hapa Committment inatakiwa kama GM alivyosema.

Kinachonitatiza GM ni kwa yule mtanzania aliyepo kijijini au masikini ambaye hata mlo wake wa siku ni wa shida, sina uhakika watu kama hawa kama hawa New Year Resolution zinaweza kuwasaidia vipi. Pengine cha kujiuliza tu ni, je umasikini wao unakuwa wa kujitakia au ni mfumo wa maisha unaotokana na mipango mibaya ya utekelezaji wa miradi ya nchi.

Mifano kama hii itasaidia wengine namna ya kuunda vikundi kujitengenezea ajira, - second/part time job or being a full time self employed. Ni dhahiri iliwasaidia sana hawa kuwa kwenye ajira, wakati mmoja tu ndiye aliji-commit full time. :)

Nanyi TNP mnalo la kujifunza pia.
Mathalani, mwaweza kutoa consultations kwa non-members e.g to small groups of self employed professionals. But why assist non-members?
Zig Ziglar alisema:

Thanks for sharing man!

Mkuu . . . . Habari Ndo Hiyo (Bold & italic) . . . . in fact katika TPN tuna-encourage watu kujiunga katika vikundi na kuanzisha makampuni ambayo yataendeshwa kisayansi na kibiashara. Hili linafanyika kwa sasa. Pia katika wanachama, kuna wengine ambao wana utaalamu wa kutoa ushauri wa kitaaluma na kibiashara.

Asante sana Mkuu ni ushauri mzuri sana.

GM . . . Umenena kitu ambacho ni kamili hasa. Wengi wetu tunapojiwekea mipango ya kimaendeleo hatuzingatii hayo uliyoyaandika (in blue), mipango mingi imekuwa ya kusadikika na hivyo inakuwa kama hadithi za Alinacha. Hili ni muhimu kwa wote ambao wana uwezo wa kufikiri, kupanga na kutekeleza. Hapa Committment inatakiwa kama GM alivyosema.

Kinachonitatiza GM ni kwa yule mtanzania aliyepo kijijini au masikini ambaye hata mlo wake wa siku ni wa shida, sina uhakika watu kama hawa kama hawa New Year Resolution zinaweza kuwasaidia vipi. Pengine cha kujiuliza tu ni, je umasikini wao unakuwa wa kujitakia au ni mfumo wa maisha unaotokana na mipango mibaya ya utekelezaji wa miradi ya nchi.

Sanctus,

Nafikiri watu wa vijinini wanaweza kusaidiwa kama wanaweza wakapewa elimu kidogo ya kuwawezesha kujua ni kitu gani wanafanya na vipi kukiboresha. Hata biblia inasema "my people are perishing for the lack of knowledge" waswahili wanasema jambo usilolijua ni kama usiku wa giza. Yote haya yanamaanisha hata kilimo chetu ambacho statistics zinaonyesha kuwa wakulima tanzania ni asilimia karibia 80% wanaweza kusaidiwa kama kuanzia ngazi za juu wataacha porojo na wawe na mikakati ya kuwasaidia hawa wakulima.

All things considered today, it still beats my understanding that the sovereignty government of Tanzania has no vision regarding agriculture sector now or in the near future. For starters there is no way in heaven or hell that a farmer will ever be respected in Tanzania. And why is that so? because those that engage in agriculture never take it serious than a meal sustenance career. All things considered, we need a paradigm shift. Agriculture is never a rocket science, it just need a serious mind with laid down objectives and probably a road map on what you need to accomplish and how.

And it beats my understanding that the ministry of agriculture has shamelessly listed in the ministry's website unattainable goals and objectives as the ministry's road map for the agriculture sector, however, nothing tangible as to where the country needs to be in a few years to come pertaining to Agriculture. I call these objective senselessly unattainable because it is not explained how these goals are going to be met. The ministry has no plan to educate farmers on do's and don'ts of the farming game. First and fore most, the ministry should take time to educate farmers in the country that the country can never rely on small scale farming for seriousness of the game. secondly, the ministry should have strategic plans and objectives on how to adapt to the new technology of farming. But above all, the ministry need to confront reality by believing in agriculture as the first step and remedy to better our minds and the art of agriculture.

Asante Msimbe kwa makala yako nzuri
Nafikiri wapo watu wengi wanapata kipato kizuri lakini wanashindwa discipline ya kumanage hizo hela
Nafikiri vijana wengi hasa wanaograduate wameshindwa kuwa wabunifu wakaanza kufanya kazi ya kuajiriwa then wafungue kampuni zao wenyewe ili waachane na dhana ya kuajiriwa
Tatizo wanalolipata kwanza ni mtaji kwa hiyo lazima watafute sehemu ya kuajiriwa but wengine wakiajiriwa ndio wanashau kila kitu

Sanctus,

Nafikiri watu wa vijinini wanaweza kusaidiwa kama wanaweza wakapewa elimu kidogo ya kuwawezesha kujua ni kitu gani wanafanya na vipi kukiboresha. Hata biblia inasema "my people are perishing for the lack of knowledge" waswahili wanasema jambo usilolijua ni kama usiku wa giza. Yote haya yanamaanisha hata kilimo chetu ambacho statistics zinaonyesha kuwa wakulima tanzania ni asilimia karibia 80% wanaweza kusaidiwa kama kuanzia ngazi za juu wataacha porojo na wawe na mikakati ya kuwasaidia hawa wakulima.

All things considered today, it still beats my understanding that the sovereignty government of Tanzania has no vision regarding agriculture sector now or in the near future. For starters there is no way in heaven or hell that a farmer will ever be respected in Tanzania. And why is that so? because those that engage in agriculture never take it serious than a meal sustenance career. All things considered, we need a paradigm shift. Agriculture is never a rocket science, it just need a serious mind with laid down objectives and probably a road map on what you need to accomplish and how.

And it beats my understanding that the ministry of agriculture has shamelessly listed in the ministry's website unattainable goals and objectives as the ministry's road map for the agriculture sector, however, nothing tangible as to where the country needs to be in a few years to come pertaining to Agriculture. I call these objective senselessly unattainable because it is not explained how these goals are going to be met. The ministry has no plan to educate farmers on do's and don'ts of the farming game. First and fore most, the ministry should take time to educate farmers in the country that the country can never rely on small scale farming for seriousness of the game. secondly, the ministry should have strategic plans and objectives on how to adapt to the new technology of farming. But above all, the ministry need to confront reality by believing in agriculture as the first step and remedy to better our minds and the art of agriculture.

GM umenigusa sana na unanikumbusha pia mapendekezo Mbadala ambayo Rev. Kishoka amekuwa akiyatoa. Ni kweli kilimo kinahitaji msukumo wa pekee na priority ya juu sana. Kuna thread moja ilikuwa inazungumzia mapinduzi ya kilimo. Kama mpango wa Elimu ya Msingi na sasa Sekondari ulivyofanikiwa (Well, at least kwa idadi ya madarasa bila kujali mengine), msukumo zaidi ya huo ulitakiwa uwe pia katika kilimo.

Watanzania waliowengi wanaweza wakapewa mafunzo kwa kutumia media zikiwemo Radio, magazeti, TV, semina nk. Ni vema tukabuni kuwa na vyombo ambavyo vitakuwa na jukumu la kuelemisha umma katika kilimo cha ujasiliamali.

Asante Msimbe kwa makala yako nzuri
Nafikiri wapo watu wengi wanapata kipato kizuri lakini wanashindwa discipline ya kumanage hizo hela
Nafikiri vijana wengi hasa wanaograduate wameshindwa kuwa wabunifu wakaanza kufanya kazi ya kuajiriwa then wafungue kampuni zao wenyewe ili waachane na dhana ya kuajiriwa
Tatizo wanalolipata kwanza ni mtaji kwa hiyo lazima watafute sehemu ya kuajiriwa but wengine wakiajiriwa ndio wanashau kila kitu

Belo . . . I think you are right. Utafiti mdogo tulioufanya usio rasmi inaonyesha kuwa tatizo kubwa la vijana wetu wanaograduate ni:
  1. Elimu ya Ujasiliamali
  2. Mitaji
  3. Pamoja na Masoko.

Tunajaribu sasa hivi kubuni mikakati ya kuondoa matatizo hayo.

Utafiti mdogo tulioufanya usio rasmi inaonyesha kuwa tatizo kubwa la vijana wetu wanaograduate ni:
  1. Elimu ya Ujasiliamali
  2. Mitaji
  3. Pamoja na Masoko.

Elimu yetu imelenga kuwafanya watu kuajiriwa. Ujasiriamali bado ni neno geni miongoni mwetu. Pili, nakubaliana nawe pia, hatuna taasisi ambazo wajasiriamali wanaweza kupata mikopo kwa riba nafuu. Mwisho, bidhaa tunazotengeneza ni kwa ajili ya kuganga njaa, quality bado ni ya chini sana.
Haya ni maeneo ambayo TPN inaweza kuanza nayo katika kutoa elimu kwa wanachama wake.

Elimu yetu imelenga kuwafanya watu kuajiriwa. Ujasiriamali bado ni neno geni miongoni mwetu. Pili, nakubaliana nawe pia, hatuna taasisi ambazo wajasiriamali wanaweza kupata mikopo kwa riba nafuu. Mwisho, bidhaa tunazotengeneza ni kwa ajili ya kuganga njaa, quality bado ni ya chini sana.
Haya ni maeneo ambayo TPN inaweza kuanza nayo katika kutoa elimu kwa wanachama wake.

Kweli kabisa kwa sasa niko chuoni nasoma IT karibu wanafunzi wote wanawaza kuajiriwa baada ya kugraduates
Tungeweza kuunda group tukawa tunafanya kazi kama za
DATABASE
NETWORKING
PC MAINTENANCE
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
WEB & GRAPHICS DESIGN
Tungeweza kupata dili nyingi za serikali ambazo WAHINDI wamedominate industry ya IT hapa Tanzania wakati kuna vyuo vingi sasa vinafundisha IT ,hawa wahindi wanatuajiri na kutupa mishahara kiduchu na manyanyaso utafikiri hatupo nchini kwetu
Vijana wako competent ingawa wanahitaji mafunzo kidogo tatizo ni akili zinawaza kuajiriwa

Dotori, umenena vyema. kama ingekuwa kuna muujiza wa kutenda, ningeomba Watanzania wote wawe Wajasiliamali wa kisasa na wanaofuata maadili. Nadhani nchi hii ingekuwa tajiri sana.

Mitaji kwa kweli ni tatizo kubwa. Tunachofanya sasa hivi ni kujaribu kuunda TPN Fund ili iweze kusaidia katika kufinance projects nzuri ambazo mabanki hawawezi kuzifund. Tayari tuna rasimu ya TPN Fund.

Suala la ubora kweli hapa pana issue, natumaini kupitia elimu na networking mbalimbali hatimaye waliodhamiria wanaweza kutoa huduma na bidhaa bora. Nashukuru sana kwa maoni na angalizo lako.

Back
Top Bottom