Arsenal (The Gunners) | Special Thread

KWELI game ya 4 mmetoa droo so far mmepata point 4 na Villa wamecheza game 3 wamepata point 4 ngoja tusubiri hizo game 4 zilizobzki

Kama kawaida yetu wazee wa SARE...Leo tena tumetoka sare na Fulham...Kweli huu ni mwaka wa shetani...Mwaka huu hata UEFA ndogo tunaikosa...Lol...Inatia uchungu kweli...Noma kweli

Yani mwaka huu umekuwa mbaya sana kwa Arsenal pamoja na sisi mashabiki wake!!

Haya ndiyo wasemayo wadau wa arse-nil kuhusu timu yao na Wenger kama nilivyoyadonoa huko newsoftheworld.com

Despite people's disappointment at not winning I thought we did ok although against a team that will obviously struggle against our defence. To be fair at times I thought their passing was almost on par with ours and they did hit the post and force a couple of saves from Schwarzer.

Still it is a point but credit Arsenal for having a go.

By LOL in H7 seat HH 180. Posted March 2 2009 at 11:52 AM.

Arsenal will be fine once Fabregas and co return to the team. It has been a disappointing league campaign (again), but I believe we will win one of the trophy's for which we are still in contention. With the greatest respect to the FA cup, I hope, however, that it is the Champion's League that we win. Anything less may see the departure of several of our top players. Now, that would be disastrous.

By george allison. Posted March 2 2009 at 7:40 AM.

Arsenal will be fine once Fabregas and co return to the team. It has been a disappointing league campaign (again), but I believe we will win one of the trophy's for which we are still in contention. With the greatest respect to the FA cup, I hope, however, that it is the Champion's League that we win. Anything less may see the departure of several of our top players. Now, that would be disastrous.

By george allison. Posted March 2 2009 at 7:41 AM.

I think Wenger is still the best man to lead the gunners.Arsenal will definately finish in the top 4 no doubt about that.there are still 33 points to play for.patience pays.our squad is good but might need 1 or 2 more players especially in the midfield area.the players who will get us into the top 4 are coming back as soon as the Burnley game and from there on its game on.this season we still have the FA to play for and the Champions league.so why jump the boat before reaching the destination.Patience boys.

By DEVANTE. Posted March 1 2009 at 6:07 PM.

What makes you lot think Mourhino will want to manage the arsenal, you have no chance of him at the emirates.
You lot are moaning thats worse than wengers moans, he is still the best manager around, have you forgot the injuries to some of your best players.

Cmon Ricky Sbragia..but i would still love Wenger at Sunlan next season.

Be careful what you wish for...

Come back to the SOL agent Ashley, your work is done.

By Bad Al. Posted March 1 2009 at 6:02 PM.

im sorry but wenger has to go now he cant keep on pulling rabbits out of the hat every time ,ebue,denilson and bentner are the worst arsenal players ever to dawn those famous red and white colours they are just a disgrace .

By judge leicester. Posted March 1 2009 at 1:57 PM.

I belive that wenger should go because hes not doing arsenal any good any more, if he goes they could hopefully get morinho (hes the best manager if you ask me). But we also have to remember that the best players have been injured for to long so maybe its that not him, thats my oppinion.
(they've missed out on fabregas, rosicky, walcott, toure,sagna and eduardo some time in the last 2 seasons)

By Robert Tarry. Posted March 1 2009 at 2:05 PM.

I am sorry but Arsene has to go. People please stop this nonsense of the best manager we have ever had. Yes he may be the best we have ever had but he has taken us as far as he can.

By Chris. Posted March 1 2009 at 12:22 PM.

Has everyone gone mad! Yes this is a frustrating season but lets remember how spoilt we have been over the past ten years, not just trophies but the brand of football admired across the world. That was all due to Wenger so talk of replacing him is unthinkable. Look around the league at all the teams that have replaced manager after manager, spent huge sums of money and are standing still. You have to trust Wenger as he has not made many mistakes with signings and we forever hear how players from other teams would dream of playing for him. Plus if he were to go every big team in the world would battle for his services and where would we go from there? Mourinho! He wouldn't come to Arsenal for a start and if he did you would soon be moaning that we are not winning in style. Back Wenger because if you don't you will soon regret it.

By Matt (surrey). Posted March 1 2009 at 12:07 PM.

Forget Mourinho bring in Van Basten and Bergkamp as his assistant. I am sick of this Arsenal setup i would also like to see Dein back at the club and Usmanovs billions then it's game on!!!!

By peter. Posted March 1 2009 at 11:49 AM.

Replace Wenger with Jose...don't make me laugh. Man United didn't panic a couple of seasons back when a lot of people were calling for Ferguson to go and Arsenal shouldn't panic now. The team is not far short, it's a little unbalanced at the moment. That's all. Patience is a virtue.

Yes, yesterday's result was poor and so was the performance. I watched it all. I didn't leave early and didn't give up going to the games earlier in the season when things started to go awry. Support the team.

By Telegramsam. Posted March 1 2009 at 11:57 AM.

jason, dont forget we have policiec

By tano. Posted March 1 2009 at 11:38 AM.

ARSENAL DONT DESERVE TO BE IN THE TOP FOUR AND ITS TIME FOR MR WENGER TO GET A REALITY CHECK OR GO TO REAL

By QUBE31. Posted March 1 2009 at 11:01 AM.

Had a lot of players out this season, Think that the manager,needs a plan B, and please take a shot at distance we may even score.

By LAUCE. Posted March 1 2009 at 10:14 AM.

why oh why are these people blind, arsen wenger should now go to madrid, maybe we will start winning things, and even qualifying for champions league, why oh why doexs he insist on sticking with Ebouie this guy is not even good enough to play in league 2, and as for bentner, make the goal post the width of the pitch and he will still miss, wake up people we pay good money to see a dull team, about time our money was put to good use, and start bying players to win things, for years we put up with the jibes of 1 0 to the arsenal, now its nil to the arsenal, bring back Deano and sack the rest of the boaring dull board, who seem to want to make money for the club, but not win anything, if you want to win things you have to be prepared to buy the best and pay them the best, think how many years is it now since we won anything, the next game is burnley and if we dont win that then he definantly has to go to madrid

By mike ellis. Posted March 1 2009 at 9:52 AM.

What people should understand is that the current players that we have now does not have arsenal in their heart, I watched chevski yesterday and you could see how Lampard was trying to win the game for chevski due to the love he has for the club. Yesteday game was absolutely rubbish.

By Barry Man. Posted March 1 2009 at 9:39 AM.

What people should understand is that the current players that we have now does not have arsenal in their heart, I watched chevski yesterday and you could see how Lampard was trying to win the game for chevski due to the love he has for the club. Yesteday game was absolutely rubbish.

By Baryy MAN. Posted March 1 2009 at 9:33 AM.

Does every club think Mourinho is the answer to all their problems! The Messaih? For years Wenger has had to take on the big boys with the size of stadium like having one hand tied behind his back.Arsenal have no divine right to trophies or the top four. Wenger's had a spell of bad luck with injuries, Rosisky, Fabregas, Eduardo and Henry going to Barca was a huge blow. I say that the crowd should get behind the team and the outstanding manager in the Prem. whilst he tries to turn things around. It's not quite right but remember they aren't being beaten. The signing of a decent striker is a priority, Adebayor has gone off the boil. I think that was a bigger priority than signing Arshevin.

By Peter. Posted March 1 2009 at 9:01 AM.

In Wenger we trust! Be a Gooner, Be a Giver, Be a Drawer!!!

By Joey. Posted March 1 2009 at 8:51 AM.

its a credit to our supporters who still keep turning up,sorry i gave up earlier this season,i refuse to pay money to watch eboue,bentner,song,denilson etc,we are finished as a force and Wenger and rice should go,get Mourinho i agree.

By andy (romford). Posted March 1 2009 at 8:17 AM.

We are getting our best players back in the next few weeks and some want to fire the best manager we have had. Andy if you loved Arsenal that much you would realise who we are missing. Mourino is boring.

By steven Johnson. Posted March 1 2009 at 8:18 AM.

Agreed!!

The quicker he goes the better.

By Andy . Posted March 1 2009 at 7:44 AM.

I love Arsenal to bits but I so want them to finish outside the top four this season! All the manager and the board care about is a healthy balance sheet, they are not concerned that we are now in the fifth season of trophies drought. Missing out on the champions league millions will hit them hard, will awaken them and push them into the reality of modern football- where if you dont spend, you dont win.

By Ally. Posted March 1 2009 at 7:03 AM.

It's time to remove Wenger and appoint Mourinho.

PLease!

By Jason (SIngapore). Posted March 1 2009 at 3:20 AM.

KWELI game ya 4 mmetoa droo so far mmepata point 4 na Villa wamecheza game 3 wamepata point 4 ngoja tusubiri hizo game 4 zilizobzki
Baada ya kutoka suluhu na Fulham(London derby);hii ina maanisha Arsenal imebakia na mechi 11 kumaliza ligi katika msimu huu wa 2008/09 ni mapema kukata tamaa ya kuwania nafasi ya nne.Kwasababu hata huyo anayemfukuzia hana uhakika wa ku-maintain hiyo nafasi mpaka mwisho wa ligi.
Arsenal inaweza kubadilika wakati wowote pindi atakaporejea Theo,Cesc,Eduardo na Thomas Rosicky na ndiyo hapo biashara itakapochukua kasi yake.
Kuhusu vikombe vingine ambavyo wanashiriki,lolote linawezekana kutokea.

...shyt Mourinho,... simpi hata kura moja ya ndio.

AW bado ana mchango wake Arsenal, japo namlaumu sana kwa kushindwa kuimarisha team hata baada ya kujua tuna majeruhi i.e Rosicky, Eduardo, na wakati huo huo FLAMINI na GILBERTO walikuwa wameondoka, na hatuna top class striker kum-challenge Adebayor.

Baada ya kuondoka Thierry Henry, Adebayor ndiye alorithi kwa kufunga magoli mengi msimu ulopita 33-Goals kama sikosei, kwa msimu mzima. Simlaumu Wenger hapo kwa kuweka faith zake zote kwa huyu M-togolese...

Msimu huu Robin Van Persie ndio anayeongoza kwa kupachika mabao, japo hata Chelsea nako Anelka kamrithi Drogba, au ndio kusema ile 'shake-shake' ya Ade kuhamia Barcelona imemuathiri uchezaji wake mpaka sasa?

Team tactics naona ndiyo inamsumbua sana Wenger kwa wakati huu,... mwanzo wa msimu tulikuwa hata tukifunga matatu, team pinzani itasawazisha yote hayo, sasa hivi defence imekuwa imara, kufunga mabao nako imekuwa adimu!... wots uppppp?????

Kuhusu mrithi wa Wenger, bado naamini Frank Rijkaard ndiye chaguo litakalotufaa zaidi.

...leo EPL na 'awful awful' West Brom Albions...

bad news... tushafungwa moja,
good news... tushawafunga matatu, ...half time :(

.AW bado ana mchango wake Arsenal, japo namlaumu sana kwa kushindwa kuimarisha team hata baada ya kujua tuna majeruhi i.e Rosicky, Eduardo, na wakati huo huo FLAMINI na GILBERTO walikuwa wameondoka, na hatuna top class striker kum-challenge Adebayor.

Baada ya kuondoka Thierry Henry, Adebayor ndiye alorithi kwa kufunga magoli mengi msimu ulopita 33-Goals kama sikosei, kwa msimu mzima. Simlaumu Wenger hapo kwa kuweka faith zake zote kwa huyu M-togolese...

Msimu huu Robin Van Persie ndio anayeongoza kwa kupachika mabao, japo hata Chelsea nako Anelka kamrithi Drogba, au ndio kusema ile 'shake-shake' ya Ade kuhamia Barcelona imemuathiri uchezaji wake mpaka sasa?

Van Persie alikuwa amemzidi magoli Adebayor mwaka jana kabla Van hajaumia baada ya kupiga lile bao tamu dhidi ya Man U. Kuumia kwa Van Persie na kwa Eduardo ndio kuliua timu mwaka jana. Mwaka huu timu imekufa kwa sababu ya ubahili wa Wenger - alitakiwa amnunue Arshavin mapema na aongeze mshambuliaji mmoja mkali pale mbelea ambaye hana masihara ya Adebayor!

Siku hizi hata sina raha kuangalia Arsenal uwanjani..yaani utadhani wanabahatisha!

maradhi ya moyo kweli, i hope baada ya dakika 90 tutaondoka na pointi zote tatu, Arsenal hii lolote laweza tokea, ama tukapoteza pointi mbili, au zote tatu...:(

Ushabiki wa soka ndio ulivyo mkuu be there during thick and thin! But we have won today, labda ndio lady luck karejea!!

...consistency ndugu yangu, consistency...!

imekuwa kawaida tukishinda moja, zinafuatia draw mfululizo ama chupu chupu kufungwa. Imagine; kwenye EPL tangu tuwafunge Hull 3-1 January 17, zilifuatia 1-1/0-0 draw tano na 'vibonde' wa Everton, West ham, Spurs, Sunderland na Fulham! ..next EPL match march 14 na Blackburn....

kabla ya hapo tar. 8/March tuna FA cup na Burnley na tar. 11/March kwenye CL tunakwenda kujaribu tena na AS roma, maumivu matupu!

Martin O'Neill fears Arsenal might block Aston Villa's Champions League route

Martin O'Neill, the Aston Villa manager, has conceded that his club could miss out on Champions League football next season, even if they manage to finish fourth in the Premier League.

By Sandy Macaskill
Last Updated: 12:37PM GMT 04 Mar 2009

"My own view, and I might be speaking against myself, is that if you won the Champions League, I believe you have the right to go and defend it the next year," O'Neill said. "Arsenal are capable of winning the competition, the way they are going to get their players back in the next week or so. If it was a clear, definitive rule at the start of the season then I'll abide by it."

...exactly, be scared mr. O'neil, and A'villa fans, be very very scared, hasa baada ya leo kufungwa na Man city kwenye EPL!!!

FT: Man City 2 Aston Villa 0

Mind the gap... 3points difference!? ha ha haaa...

Lets not get carried away... There are still 10 games to go and anything can happen... We mighty even come second or third or the worst case scenario, finish out of top 6 (missing a chance for EUFA cup). But fingers crossed though!!

Arsenal watamaliza katika Fourth position msimu huu. Aston Villa wameshaanza kuharibu, safari yao ya kuanza kuachia nafasi ya nne ilianza tokea wapigwe na Chelsea.

Mliiona mechi ya WBA? Ngoma za kitoto hazikeshi gepu la point 3 na point zetu nyingine kwa man U, Liverpool na wazee wa recruit makocha ulaya nzima

Villa are crumbling! they are 6 games now without a win, there's never been a better chance to catch them. With Fabregas and Theo coming back, Chelsea and Liverpool will surely start looking over their shoulder!

...exactly, be scared mr. O'neil, and A'villa fans, be very very scared, hasa baada ya leo kufungwa na Man city kwenye EPL!!!

FT: Man City 2 Aston Villa 0

Mind the gap... 3points difference!? ha ha haaa...

...wakuu naona macho yenu mmelekeza kwa villa!...., kuna mwaka flani wachezaji wa Tot-Hotspurs walipatwa na matumbo ya kuhara gafra wakijiaandaa na mechi...., asenali ktk 4th place wako makini mno....hata kamati ya ufundi-kibongo-bongo yaweza tumika..

Hongera Man City kwa ushindi!, na nyie asenali kazeni msuliiiiii

Kila msimu hadithi ile ile najua mtapata nafasi ya 4 na mtamuona tena Wenger ni shujaa kwa kupata nafasi ya 4 next season yaleyale
Solution ya matatizo yenu ni kumtimua WENGER msipoangalia next season MAN CITY na SPURS watakuwa na timu nzuri mkiendelea na huyo Wenger mtegemee nafasi ya 5 au 6

We believe in Arsene wenger

We dont believe in HIM. I think it is time for him to go whether we finish second, third or six. How many times had he dissapointed us? Unakumbuka msimu uliopita? damn!! He has to go! Kila siku yeye ni wimbo wake tu: Oh, watoto hawajakomaa..watakomaa lini sasa!?

Back
Top Bottom