Arsenal (The Gunners) | Special Thread

Nadhan hulijui saga la gnabri kuuzwa , Wenger sio mjinga , hata Song aliuzwa hivi.hivi , Gnabry kapewa airtime ya kucheza tena EPL akiwa na umri mdogo , na akafanya vzr , sasa kafatilie why Wenger alimuuza,
Kwanini aliwauza mkuu

Sidhina kama Unai Emery hamtaki Lucas Toreirra ilhali kamsajiri yeye.

Ninavyo tizama ni yeye kumshusha Granit Xhaka ilikusudi mwanae kipenzi Matteo Guendouzi acheze juu.
Ipo hivi , Baada ya Wenger kusepa , Ilionekana wazi wazi Tuna tatizo la DM , Na kipind hicho Wenger alimsajiri Xhaka kama namba 8 kutoka Monglenbach , na hata uswis anacheza namba 8 hadi kesho.

Uhaba wa namba 6 , ukapelekea Wenger amtumie xhaka kama DM , akasababisha makosa sana ,

Uongoz mpya chini ya Sven Mislitant au Diamond eye , ukasema dawa aletwe LT11 ,na kipindi hicho kombe la dunia linaanza , na alifanya vzr , kumbuka pia alikuwa kashafanya vzr akiwa sampdoria .

Emery yeye chaguo lake alikuwa Nzonzi , Bodi haikumleta ikamleta Torreira .

Sven pia alishauri waletwe Mateo Gunduz, Leno , Nicolaus Pepe, Dembele ,

Emery hamkutaka Lt11 , alimtaka Nzonzi kwa kigezo cha urefu ,emery hadi sasa anataka DM mrefu ,

Hiyo ilipelekea kutokea misuguano ,kama unakumbuka January emery akakomaa aletwe Denis Suarez ,diamond Eye aligoma kabisa , mwisho wa siku emery akafanikiwa kumleta Denis , Sven akasepa akaona hasikilizwi.

MATATIZO YANAANZIA HAPA

Emery anaendeleza makosa ya Wenger kumtumia Xhaka kama DM , Wakati klabu iliingia sokoni kuleta DM ,ili xhaka asicheze hiyo namba .

Emery amekuwa hamtumii LT11 Kama DM , Anamtumia kama box to box midfielder ,hasa kwenye 4-3-3 ,na Lt11 amekuwa akipotea au kushuka kiwango.

Kama unakumbuka Alippsajiriwa alipocheza kama DM ,alicheza karibu mech 5 ,huku mech 4 akiwa man of the match.

Kuanzia hapo Emery amekuwa anambadilishia majukumu kila siku ,au kumpiga bench kabisa .

Kwanini aliwauza mkuu
Kama unavyomjua Wenger aliwapa sana nafasi makinda , na waliposhaini walipotaka kusepa hakuwahi kuwazuia ,

Rejea kwa Ox chamberlain alipoambiwa utacheza winger na sio attacking midfielder ,alipogoma Aliuzwa

Kuhusu Gnabry, Wenger alimpa sana nafasi tena akiwa na miaka 17 tu,

Na Wenger alijua vzr kipaji chake msikie hapa alisema

Serge Gnabry is a great hope for the future, I rate him highly,” Wenger said in September 2012, a year of signing him from Stuttgart for just £80,000. “He is in the category of [Alex] Oxlade-Chamberlain and [Theo] Walcott — guys who have great power, great pace and good dribbling skills."

Baada ya majeruhi alipopona ,akampeleka kwa mkopo West brom ,ambapo majeruhi yalimuandama sana,Msikilize Tony pulis hapa....

Gnabry did not fit in with then Baggies boss Tony Pulis, who did not believe the Arsenal youngster was ready to play in the Premier League.

"Serge has come here to play games but he just hasn't been at that level to play the games," Pulis said.

Kule hakupata sana nafasi , aliporud Arsenal ,Wenger akataka kumpa sasa Mkataba mwingine ,Gnabry na wawakilishi wake wakakataa , Wenger angefanya NINI ? Akamuacha asepe

Soma hapa

He returned to the Emirates in the summer with his mind made up, he wanted to go. Arsenal didn't want to sell and offered the young forward a new contract to convince him to stay, but the offer was rejected.

Faced with a player who had made it clear that he did not want to remain in north London and with his contract running down, the difficult decision was taken to sell, with an offer from Werder Bremen accepted.

"It was the right decision [to leave Arsenal]," said Gnabry, soon after he had completed his move to the Weser Stadium in August 2016.

Kwahiyo WANAOSEMA ARSENAL ILIKOSEA KUMUUZA GNABRY ni kutokuelewa ilikuwaje.

Mchezaji hataki kusaini , na mkataba unaelekea ukingoni , Klabu ifanye nini zaid ya kupokea kifuta jasho.

FB_IMG_1568124029748.jpeg

Bernd Leno:

‘You can’t compare Arsenal & Leverkusen. Arsenal is a world club, THE club here in London. Not Chelsea, not Tottenham. Arsenal is the club here with fans around the world. No matter where we are, also in the USA or in Asia, there are many fans of Arsenal everywhere’.
Mfundisheni kufanya interview. Huyo mwenzenu akili yake anadhani bado yupo ujerumani kwenye viwanda vya kufua chuma. Ndio maana anatunguliwa daily

Reports: Wenger Joining FIFA in Technical Role

Out of front-line soccer since ending a two-decade coaching career at Arsenal that many credit with revolutionizing English soccer, Arsène Wenger has agreed to join FIFA to spread his gospel to a wider audience.

Wenger, a 69-year-old Frenchman, has agreed to become FIFA’s technical head, though his official title with the organization has not been finalized. In the role, he will have a broad portfolio to suggest improvements to coaching standards across the world, while also providing advice on other areas that directly influence how the game is played. An official announcement of his hiring could be made in the next few days.

There has been much speculation about what Wenger — who left Arsenal in May 2018 after 22 seasons at the London club — would do next; he had suggested in interviews since his departure that he would be open to coaching again.

FIFA has been looking to add a recognized figure to its senior ranks since the departures of the two
IMG-20190912-WA0009.jpeg

Dani Ceballos:

"I love the city, I love the Premier League & love Arsenal. I’m just really, really happy to be part of this great club. I’ve hardly noticed any difference in size between Real Madrid & #Arsenal"

Ceballos:

The fans are very passionate, they love the players. It’s much easier to adapt because they make you feel like you’ve been at the club forever. I love the way everyone’s treated me. They’ve put a lot of faith in me" #Arsenal

Ceballos reveals he's learning English: "I want to learn English, that's why I'm studying two or three hours a day. I think in three months I will be able to hold a normal conversation with my team-mates and understand everything."

Ceballos: "Aubameyang is always trying to do something unusual with his hair. He likes to be an extrovert but that is a good thing because he is our star player."

Adds that it reminds of a player like Pogba who has a very similar personality, who bossed it in a world cup final.

Ceballos says he is happy with the change. Supporters sang his name on his debut, that doesn't happen at the Bernabeu.

'To get that was surprising for me,' he says. 'It was my first game at home and it was as if I had been there for 10 years.

'I am really keen to show what I can do. I'm loving the city, I'm loving the Premier League and I'm loving Arsenal. It's much easier for a player to adapt in England because of the way the supporters make you feel.'

He is also cautious. He is only four games in and the third of those matches, against Liverpool, was a reminder of how high the bar has been set in this Premier League.

I had never seen anything like it,' he says pausing to find the words to best do justice to the football hurricane that blew over Arsenal that day.

'I've not seen up until now a team that plays better, that presses better. That game had quite an impact on me.

'They suck the air out of you. You spend so much time defending and when you want to catch your breath and get on the ball for a bit, they've taken it from you again.

'I think Jurgen [Klopp] now has the team he first had in mind when he started four years ago.'

Ceballos believes Emery will have the same effect on Arsenal if he's given time.

Recalling how Klopp's first season at Anfield ended in a Europa League final that he lost to Emery's Sevilla, he says: 'The difference is that when Unai comes into Arsenal they had been on a less positive run for three or four years.

'In his first season Arsenal finish just a point short of the Champions League and are just a small step from winning the Europa League. His arrival has been really positive for the club and will be positive in the long term. In a few years Arsenal can be one of the top 10 sides in the world able to compete for everything.

18389370-7455857-image-a-26_1568284191634.jpeg

New contract for Joe Willock.

Edu: “We’re delighted that Joe has committed his long-term future to us.
“Bringing young players through from the academy is an important part of our approach and Joe’s progression is a good example for how we want to work in the future."
Screenshot_2019-09-12-14-32-02.jpeg
FB_IMG_1568126057683.jpeg

Edu:

"Bringing young players through to the first team from the academy is an important part of our approach and Joe’s progression is a good example for how we want to work in the future. Joe has shown hard work and determination to get this far."

Edu on Willock (Contd) - "He’s continuing to develop and we look forward to him making a big contribution to the club.”

Emery

“Joe has progressed a lot in the last year. He is technically strong and has shown the confidence to take responsibility and play his game whatever the occasion or opposition. I’m looking forward to working with to help him develop further and fulfill his potential.”

Back
Top Bottom