Area 255 V/s 254, jinsi Mkenya huyu alivyotathimini

The fact that he tries to explain what he saw in TZ vs KE, it can easily challenged by a person who also visited these two countries and did the same observation voluntarily, and volunteered to share his/her opinion unprovoked. Not through scientific means, because the whole exercised was not scientifically prepared.
Challenged on what basis if there is no agreement on a basis to base on?

You may end up challenging a satirical article from The Onion!

A Kenyan journalist’s experience in Tanzania Last week, I took a trip from my work routine at Pulse Live Kenya to cool off in Tanzania.
A close friend has been working as an expatriate in Dar es Salaam for a couple of months and we decided to surprise him with a visit as we took time to recharge from our respective work stations.
It was meant to be a week of what we call boys being boys, exporting our Nairobi
“misbehavior” to a foreign city.
The trip turned up just fine but it also offered many points of reflection, some of
which I wish to share with Kenyans.
Growing up in Kenya, I would occasionally hear of the low opinion Kenyans had towards their southern neighbor.
Public infrastructure “A Tanzanian coming to Nairobi is more excited than a Kenyan visiting London,” I would hear.
It was therefore a surprise that Tanzania has much better quality of roads than Kenya.
The Nairobi Namanga highway is perhaps one of the bestvroads in Kenya but it does not match the quality that has been put up on the Tanzania side (Namanga to Arusha).
The two roads are just as smooth but unlike Kenya, the Tanzanian side is well marked with appropriate headlight illuminated markings.
A file photo of Kigamboni Bridge one of the major infrastructure development projects in Dar es Salaam Beyond Arusha, we moved further south to Moshi, to Lushoto, and eventually to Dar es Salaam – with the same experience of smooth, well- marked roads with very bumps.
While moving from Dar, we decided to use a different route via Bagamoyo and Tanga, and entered Kenya via the Lunga Lunga.
In all the nearly 1500 kilometres of highways in Tanzania, we had not witnessed a single pothole and not even a minor road accident.
The return to Kenya was a painful reminder of the numerous potholes that dot our roads but also something we had not yet put a finger on.
Roads in Kenya are very rough and rugged even when they are fully tarmacked – mainly because corrupt officials allow overloaded trucks to the detriment of the roads and safety of road users.
The highlight, for me, was the Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system in Dar es Salaam,
popularly known as Mwendo wa Kasi.
Unlike the shoddy planning of BRT in Kenya, the Tanzanian one has picked up well and has well-designed and dedicated lane which other motorists cannot join - complete with several termini that connects the suburbs to the CBD.
The BRT project in Dar es Salaam makes a joke of the red line that was introduced
here in Kenya The BRT project in Dar es
Salaam makes a joke of the red line that was introduced here in Kenya Social Values Beyond the infrastructure,
perhaps the greatest lesson was on the Tanzanian shared national culture.
While heading out of Bagamoyo towards Tanga, our bus stopped for passengers to
buy provisions but left before a hawker could refund Tsh6000 (about Ksh300)
change.
As we relayed our sorries to the affected passengers, we noticed the hawker atop a boda boda, signaling for our attention.
The boda boda overtook us and proceeded to wait for ourb bus at the next weigh bridge (yes even buses are subjected to a weight check!).
He returned the change minus the boda boda fare – much to the shock of my friend and I who were sure the man had
closed his kiosk early!
Of course, it was a non-event to the Tanzanians who have inculcated a culture of high integrity in all the spheres of their life.
In the streets, we observed all motorists were stopping at a zebra-crossing even when there was no pedestrian crossing, and stopping at every red light even when the road was clear. Unlike in Kenya where the sight of an emaciated drunkard has become normal, there was none in Tanzania.
This is perhaps because most Tanzanians are able to afford quality beer – a bottle goes for as low as Sh70 compared to Kenya where government taxation have pushed beer prices to between Sh160 and
Sh300.
There is also Konyagi - the Tanzanian national drink that is manufactured through hygienic production of what is
referred to as chang’aa in Kenya.
Quality of life In terms of private-sector infrastructure, Kenya is far ahead of Tanzania.
There are little or no maisonettes in their city estates, their malls are a far cry from what we have here in Kenya – the Garden Citys and Two Rivers of this world.
However, I realized that there is a very small gap between the rich and the poor. If you ask me, there is little that a man in Kibera benefits from the Hub Mall in Karen – or in the big mansions that surround his ramshackle.
There are poor people in Tanzania but their relative quality in life is much betterthan their Kenyan counterparts.
Most f the rural folk have access to electricity and although there are slums in
Dar es Salaam – they are significantly less populated than what we have here in
Nairobi.
Tanzania has invested in its people’s healthcare and I observed several public hospitals in my safari – most admirable being the Ocean Road Cancer Institute – next to State House Dar es Salaam. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that Cancer patients in Tanzania have a right to be treated for free, once they are diagnosed.
I hope Kenya will rise up to the challenge and take up its leadership role in the region, not just in enabling the private
sector, but also uplifting citizen welfare by investing in the soft elements of public
well-being.
I have a hunch that this article wasn't written by a Kenyan. We all know how ostentatious danganyikans are, don't we? I can also masquerade as a Tanzanian journalist who visited Kenya recently and write something similar (niponde nchi yangu tzedi na kusifu kila kitu cha Kenya ili nipate wasomaji wengi), can't I?

Unafikiri kila mtu kichwa chake kimejaa upumbavu, tribalism, wivu, chuki na corruption kama wewe
Nyingine hii hapa https://www.pulselive.co.ke/news/mi...an-journalists-experience-in-tanzania/xc0nyzc
I have a hunch that this article wasn't written by a Kenyan. We all know how ostentatious danganyikans are, don't we? I can also masquerade as a Tanzanian journalist who visited Kenya recently and write something similar (niponde nchi yangu tzedi na kusifu kila kitu cha Kenya ili nipate wasomaji wengi), can't I?

Inawezekana akawa ni Mkenya, hii hutokea, nimewahi kuona hata Mtanzania ambaye anasifia kila cha Kenya na kuponda kwao, tatizo ni pale mtu anakosa kuisema kama ilivyo, yaani hata kama unasema mazuri, basi yaweke yaonekane ya kweli, sio unatia viungo vingi hadi unaowasifia wanakushtukia.
Kwa mfano nina uhakika kuna Watanzania wanasoma hiyo misifa na kuchekelea kimya kimya maana wenyewe wanajijua walivyo huko Dar.....

Challenged on what basis if there is no agreement on a basis to base on?

You may end up challenging a satirical article from The Onion!

Then if there is no agreement, from which reference do you challenge his observation?, stop dying something just because of your Ego. It is very painful for a Kenyan to realize that what they used to believe about Tanzania is completely opposite.

Hahahaha, tatizo ni kumpata huyo "Moderator" wa kujua kwamba hapa amezidisha au amepunguza. Upumbavu ni pale kudhani kwamba wewe ndiye unayejua kila kitu, kwamba wewe ndiye mwenye kujua kwamba hapa aneongeza sifa kupitiliza.

Latest:-
A new report by the Office of the Controller of
Budget (OCOB) has revealed Kenya's
Parliament gobbled up a staggering 1 billion
shillings on foreign travels in nine months.

Nimesema mara nyingi Mkenya yeyote anayeingia Tanzania na kugeuza ndani ya siku chache lazima atoke na misifa maana usipokua makini Watanzania ni wajuzi na wasanii sana kwenye kuficha mapungufu yao, lazima uishi nao kwa muda ndio uanze kuona yote nyuma ya pazia.
Hii ripoti ya huyu jamaa hata sijaisoma yote maana imesheheni makosa mengi sana kwa wale tunaijua Bongo hatuwezi kuisoma yote. Kicheko sana kusema ati Watanzania wote huheshimu alama za barabara, kwamba hamna barabara zenye mashimo Tanzania, Watanzania wote ni wakarimu, Watanzania wote ni waaminifu, hata hiyo BRT huonekana nzuri sana ukiwa nje unapiga mapicha, lakini thubutu kutumia usafiri wake ndio ukome......Yaani hamna haja ya kusoma yote maana amenikumbusha nilivyokua natiririka misifa ya Tanzania wiki ya kwanza kuishi huko.
Kwahiyo ukija ukikaa cku chache tunaziba mashimo ya Barabara !!. Au tunafichaje hayo mapungufu yetu?. Maana wa Tz hodar

Lol......you can see how tanzania is desperate to be validated by kenyans...psychologically it can only mean one thing.

An open minded kenyan non biased and truth tellers,ugonjwa wa kupindisha ukweli ni ugonjwa mbaya sana, you see a reality and facts the you bend it tukitengeneza tabia ya kunyoosha mambo tutasonga sana mbele.
And what is wrong wakisikia Tz kuna improved road infrastructures n health cares?Hawa Jamaa Mbona washirikina hv

Hakuna Swahili version ya hii taarifa?
Sisi watanzania English hatuelewi sana kama kiswahili hivyo hapa umetufanya kuwa wanyonge...

Ila Kiukweli nafikiria kumshtaki mwalimu wangu Wa English maana najiona nililipa ada bure kabisa na English ikanipiga chenga au sijui nakwama wapi Mimi mwenzenu....
Rest easy my English!!!
Jifunze tu na haya ndio matunda yake sasa...Unazembea hadi utu uzimani sahv tunakusaidia nn uku

Just b you,denial won't save your ass

Haya sikia hii kuusu barabara
Nimesema mara nyingi Mkenya yeyote anayeingia Tanzania na kugeuza ndani ya siku chache lazima atoke na misifa maana usipokua makini Watanzania ni wajuzi na wasanii sana kwenye kuficha mapungufu yao, lazima uishi nao kwa muda ndio uanze kuona yote nyuma ya pazia.
Hii ripoti ya huyu jamaa hata sijaisoma yote maana imesheheni makosa mengi sana kwa wale tunaijua Bongo hatuwezi kuisoma yote. Kicheko sana kusema ati Watanzania wote huheshimu alama za barabara, kwamba hamna barabara zenye mashimo Tanzania, Watanzania wote ni wakarimu, Watanzania wote ni waaminifu, hata hiyo BRT huonekana nzuri sana ukiwa nje unapiga mapicha, lakini thubutu kutumia usafiri wake ndio ukome......Yaani hamna haja ya kusoma yote maana amenikumbusha nilivyokua natiririka misifa ya Tanzania wiki ya kwanza kuishi huko.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

cc.Mwaswat
Kunta Kinte 1776
Koroma
Jane rose
Depay.
Huyu dada pia sio mkenya, ameongeza sifa ambazo sio kweli?.

Kuanzia Leo ubishi wa kushindanisha Tanzania na Kenya umemalizika, ukweli umedhihirika.
Sijui kama hawa masikini wa kibera bado wapo Uhuru park usiku huu ili watazame hiyo video Mdada kasisitiza Mara nyingi ubora wa barabara za tz na yote aliyo sema yule mkenya kayasema kuanzia ubora wa barabara nidhamu usipo fuhata kanuni mark za barabara nk....tena kasema kabisa nibora siyo kama Kenya mjadara tumefunga

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom