Are men supposed to "yes" all the time?

Nyani Ngabu

Platinum Member
May 15, 2006
"Yes" to sex that is....

So, here is where I'm getting at. In a relationship, if a woman initiates sex, does the man have to say "yes" all the time when she does that?

What signal does the man send when he turns down sex with his woman?

For some reason I think that women think that the man is supposed to be ready at all times. Is this just a myth or what?

Great thinkers shed some light on this, please.

"Yes" to sex that is....

So, here is where I'm getting at. In a relationship, if a woman initiates sex, does the man have to say "yes" all the time when she does that?

What signal does the man send when he turns down sex with his woman?

For some reason I think that women think that the man is supposed to be ready at all times. Is this just a myth or what?

Great thinkers shed some light on this, please.
Most men do not need foreplay or whatever in order to be aroused sexually and if it wasnt for the "satisfyin your partner" ideologies the answer would have been YES, but then when thinkin of the burden you might have to incur to satisfy your partner before or after sex the answer would have been NO!

Most men do not need foreplay or whatever in order to be aroused sexually and if it wasnt for the "satisfyin your partner" ideologies the answer would have been YES, but then when thinkin of the burden you might have to incur to satisfy your partner before or after sex the answer would have been NO!

Alrighty then....

there is a common view that when a woman initiates a relp, she must be a prostitute!
well, i think men should not always say yes bs they, as women, also need a time to contemplate on account of entering onto a committed relp.
yes, there may be many ways of turning down women who initiate relp including
  • saying 'give me time'
  • have u tested hiv
  • add...

Kwa hiyo wewe unadhani mwanaume anajisikia hamu muda wote (licha ya kwamba hahitaji matayarisho)?

kwa mimi ninavyoelewa ukimwambia mwanaume twende .... haangalii nyuma wala mbele anasema twende...
wengine hata husemi .....

na ninaelewa kwamba wanaume wanafikiria kuhusu sex every seven second...

a man that turns down sex that a woman has initiated...must be having something wrong somewhere!
men love sex!!!..the idea of refusing doesnt click...!!!

a man that turns down sex that a woman has initiated...must be having something wrong somewhere!
men love sex!!!..the idea of refusing doesnt click...!!!

Sometimes we turn down sex not b'coz we dont wanna do it,but just b'coz some women are difficult to please or not that entertaining in bed...

Shugacake...wewe ukiombwa penzi (hivi are there such words as kuombwa penzi....) unakataaga saa zingine au ni yes tu all the way to the bed/sofa/floor???

Sometimes we turn down sex not b'coz we dont wanna do it,but just b'coz some women are difficult to please or not that entertaining in bed...

if you have reached that low in your relationship...i guess,the best alternative is to go separate ways...:embarrassed:

Shugacake...wewe ukiombwa penzi (hivi are there such words as kuombwa penzi....) unakataaga saa zingine au ni yes tu all the way to the bed/sofa/floor???

Hihihihiiii....Shugacake....me no say "no" when you want to do the "do"....:teeth:

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom