Good Guy

Good Guy

JF-Expert Member
Good Guy

Good Guy

JF-Expert Member
Joined Oct 24, 2010
4,541 118 160
Can anybody give me a link where i can find a simple to learn but with nice graphics animator.
PS.
I also need an Artificial Intelligent for my pc.freeware.

Mpeta Mwasa

Mpeta Mwasa

Mpeta Mwasa

Mpeta Mwasa

Joined Apr 1, 2018
32 8 15
Can anybody give me a link where i can find a simple to learn but with nice graphics animator.
PS.
I also need an Artificial Intelligent for my pc.freeware.

What do you mean AI for your PC? are you making some kind of robot arrangement human behavior, i know your killing but for my experience we use AI in making games in non-player character. And to be honest there is no a simple way to learn 3d animation you need to take time at least 3 hours every day a week for learning in practice.

Good Guy

Good Guy

JF-Expert Member
Good Guy

Good Guy

JF-Expert Member
Joined Oct 24, 2010
4,541 118 160
What do you mean AI for your PC? are you making some kind of robot arrangement human behavior, i know your killing but for my experience we use AI in making games in non-player character. And to be honest there is no a simple way to learn 3d animation you need to take time at least 3 hours every day a week for learning in practice.
Greetings brother, i had to read the post a few times over to sort of try and remember what was i talking about OVER 8 YEARS back when i first made the post :D. Okay so one, the AI i was talking about was more of voice recognition assistance apps that we now see everywhere. Back then it wasnt as wide spread and very exotic at the time. Thank you for the comments but i got over it. And on the animation advice, absolutely i would have to agree with you. You're right. However i chose to focus on 2D animation over 3D, na hapo nilikuwa sijui bado ila im thankfull that I have made incremental improvements mpaka sasa.
This is the latest work, you can also go through the channel for other works over the years.
---

Mpeta Mwasa

Mpeta Mwasa

Mpeta Mwasa

Mpeta Mwasa

Joined Apr 1, 2018
32 8 15
Greetings brother, i had to read the post a few times over to sort of try and remember what was i talking about OVER 8 YEARS back when i first made the post :D. Okay so one, the AI i was talking about was more of voice recognition assistance apps that we now see everywhere. Back then it wasnt as wide spread and very exotic at the time. Thank you for the comments but i got over it. And on the animation advice, absolutely i would have to agree with you. You're right. However i chose to focus on 2D animation over 3D, na hapo nilikuwa sijui bado ila im thankfull that I have made incremental improvements mpaka sasa.
This is the latest work, you can also go through the channel for other works over the years.
---

Is not too bad nice move, but next time try to make them walk and do every activities according to the story. Tengeneza story ambayo mtu yeyote akiangali anapata concept au vip.

Good Guy

Good Guy

JF-Expert Member
Good Guy

Good Guy

JF-Expert Member
Joined Oct 24, 2010
4,541 118 160
Is not too bad nice move, but next time try to make them walk and do every activities according to the story. Tengeneza story ambayo mtu yeyote akiangali anapata concept au vip.
This was another good one, thanks man. Working to improve daily.

Mpeta Mwasa

Mpeta Mwasa

Mpeta Mwasa

Mpeta Mwasa

Joined Apr 1, 2018
32 8 15
---
This was another good one, thanks man. Working to improve daily.

Nice move man keep moving.

Forum statistics

Threads 1,205,249
Members 457,803
Posts 28,187,391