Any expert help me please

Mecklee

Nov 19, 2018
How would you respond to to a challenge from a major shareholders, whose concern is that "Attractive supply prices are being offered overseas only because of international agreement on fair labour rate are being floated.

I suggest you to add more points on your thread,example nature of your business and countries receiving attracting price.

In short let us know, what brought up this question to you just in brief.

i suggest you add more stake on your thread, i.e nature of your business and countries receiving attracting price. in short let us know, what brought up this question to you. Just in brief.
I'm graduate and that was my first interview question to meet. Please if you have any idea help me. I want to learn more

Procurement officer, Concern for World Wide organization (CWW) It is humanitarian organization from USA you would have got this only if you had work experience with international companies.

All in all you would respond to such situation by being aware of the impact the agreements have or will have on your company or business putting into consideration the company's interest rates implications.

There is ARBITRAGE do you have any knowledge on.

you would have got this only if you had and work experience with international companies.
All in all you would respond to such situation by being aware of the impact the agreements have or will have on your company or business putting into consideration the company's interest rates implications.

Kuna kitu kinaitwa ARBITRAGE do you have any knowledge on it

In addition to this I may not be an expert but as an advise just take time to study different things on your industry! Just go through your interviews identify the questions which challenged you study the concepts as a preparation for the next interview.

In addition to this I may not be an expert but as an advise just take time to study different things on your industry! Just go through your interviews identify the questions which challenged you study the concepts as a preparation for the next interview.
Thanks much for your concern brother. I shall work on it.

Mkipata kazi... Utasikia ooh nimepambana saaana hamjui tu.

Kumbe unameza meza tu hapa.
That is the end of your thinking capacity. I can not blaming you bcouz....... One thing you don't know is that I'm trying to get new knowledge SIO KUMEZAMEZA and not everything you can get it from books or Google, other issue you have to get it from friends, your'elders, and platform like this JamiiForums

Back
Top Bottom