Another cat meets a "wifey" thru Latineuro.com

Game Theory

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2006
Ohh sipati nafasi ya kuoa mara ohhh wanawake sikuhizi haijulikani wanapatikana wapi....wenzenu ahhh someni anavyosema hapo chini. Nataka san hili brigade la ma bachela wa JF tuliokoe...kwa kuanza na MKJJ na mweznie ICADON kisha nitahamia kwa Mkandara na Kada mpinzani and how could i forget PUNDIT?

N-43.jpg

Paul and Amarillis

Dear Bob. Thanks for your website. I met Amarillis by saying hi to her and now she is with me here in New Jersey. We are very happy. We would be very pleased and proud if you saw fit to publish our atttached fotos on your website. LatinEuro has a very good reputation in the DR. For this you can be very proud. I have been fully impressed with the professional manner in which you do business. As an attorney, it has been intellectually and emotionally rewarding experience. Thanks and good luck to all in the Latineuro community.

:)

Ohh sipati nafasi ya kuoa mara ohhh wanawake sikuhizi haijulikani wanapatikana wapi....wenzenu ahhh someni anavyosema hapo chini. Nataka san hili brigade la ma bachela wa JF tuliokoe...kwa kuanza na MKJJ na mweznie ICADON kisha nitahamia kwa Mkandara na Kada mpinzani and how could i forget PUNDIT?

N-43.jpg

Paul and Amarillis

Dear Bob. Thanks for your website. I met Amarillis by saying hi to her and now she is with me here in New Jersey. We are very happy. We would be very pleased and proud if you saw fit to publish our atttached fotos on your website. LatinEuro has a very good reputation in the DR. For this you can be very proud. I have been fully impressed with the professional manner in which you do business. As an attorney, it has been intellectually and emotionally rewarding experience. Thanks and good luck to all in the Latineuro community.

Mkuu wewe umeoa...au na wewe ni bachela? ukipata ya wangazija nitonye nitaanza kulifikiria hilo suala.

Ila wewe GT hujatulia kabisa lol...weekend imeanza naona...

N-43.jpg

Paul and Amarillis

GT inawezekana huu ukawa ni utapeli tu...:) hakuna lolote wanakuwekea picha nzuri na maneno matamu ili wawachomoe wajanja wachache vijisenti vyao...:)

Kama ni kweli basi na iwe kweli.
Mambo ya kwenye net haya bwana mie sijui kama ntajaribu tena kufanya dating.
Wakati wewe uko serious yeye anafanya kuona kama vitu hivi vya dating kwenye net
huwa ni kweli..then siku ya siku mnapanga kuonana arusha anakuja then anakutosa.

Ngoja nifanye kwanza exploration..then kama ni kuchimba..baadae

Quoting brazameni "Kwa nini ununue ng'ombe wakati una uhakika wa kupata maziwa bure?"

I don't understand the hate, the brother imported a b*** from another country, the more brothers that do it mean other brothers have more of the b*** in the states. I don't get it. Its the same in UK brothers from TZ (visiwani of course) always import them baby chicken so the pool tends to be wider single brothers like Yebo Yebo et al

Obviously the dude is a smart mofo.... just by looking at him you can kind of see that the black chicks in the states probably were not checking for him. Dude seems to have made an informed decision and living his life in a way that makes him happy
Nothing is guaranteed in life.............

Since simp niggas have raised the price of p in the states...........maybe more imports could help towards a "price correction". Cant say the same about UK though

I don't understand the hate, the brother imported a b*** from another country, the more brothers that do it mean other brothers have more of the b*** in the states. I don't get it. Its the same in UK brothers from TZ (visiwani of course) always import them baby chicken so the pool tends to be wider single brothers like Yebo Yebo et al

Obviously the dude is a smart mofo.... just by looking at him you can kind of see that the black chicks in the states probably were not checking for him. Dude seems to have made an informed decision and living his life in a way that makes him happy
Nothing is guaranteed in life.............

Since simp niggas have raised the price of p in the states...........maybe more imports could help towards a "price correction". Cant say the same about UK though

As kiss would have it

One hand washes the other, both wash the face.

Demu wa DR kapata safari yake na mume smart, mume smart kapata demu bomba.

Haiko mkinga. Kila shetani na mbuyu wake.

Ila kuoa is so medieval. IMHO.

hiyo hoja ya kuoa nakubaliana nawe

i dont want to be domesticated

Wewe kumbe huafiki swala la kuoa ila unataka wenzio waoe...ama ndio mambo ya unataka ule mwenyewe....?

Uoe alafu uache birds kama hawa wanaruka bila uangalizi?
x1pPHu2K6HCG6r9SzPGY1Dzcnvhtn07A_QDjutgcGKw8N1dciBLjj9svknrCokz2uQjmJTpdNirO5HxC82w38N0aFRksEOZRVqSc0FDIfwCbXP4JdFXoWmgQA