Angalizo: Mwizi wa mtandao kupitia barua pepe na western union aibukia UK!

Pape

JF-Expert Member
Dec 11, 2008
Anagalizo: ukipokea barua pepe yenye ujumbe huo hapo chini potezea mbali kabisa!
How are you doing today? This has had to come in a hurry and it has left me in a devastating state.I had to come down to UK for an urgent situation, unfortunately for me Robbers attacked the Hotel I lodged. They made away with my entire luggage, all my money and contact dairy. I had spoken to my Embassy, they only cleared me of my traveling documents. I didn't bring my phone here and the hotel telephone lines were disconnected during the robbery, so I have access to only emails. Please can you send me $2,000,0r the amount you can afford as early as possible so I can return home. I will refund it immediately i get back. Western Union seems to be the safest and quickest option for now, please send to the details below:

Name:Dickson Ivor Hyera, Address ;40 Union Street, Wolverhampton, WV1 3JN,United Kingdom.

Please as soon as you are done sending it, write out the transfer details ,including (MTCN) or scan the receipt and send it to me. Thank you so much as I would be waiting to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Dickson

kazi kweli kweli hivi kuna watu bado wanaibiwa kwa mbinu hizi

Juzijuzi kalijipendekeza ka mwizi etikanatua picha na kuniita dear mime nikajua ni mwizi wa mtandao

Back
Top Bottom