Anderlek Prison or School? Who is at Fault?

Yaani nimeshindwa kukuelewa kabisa japo unaonekana una kitu cha msingi, tafadhali rejea kwa ufafanuzi ..
Umesoma pale?
Nilimuahimisha binti yangu baada ya kunionyesha makovu ya bakora nikampeleka Queen of family ambayo ni shule nzuri zaidi kwa performance kuliko Anderlek na zipo jirani.....
[/QUOTE
nilisoma primary ila niliogopa kwenda o level sababu ya fimbo na unsocial life there in which nilikuja kujua kuwa i was leaving an unsocial life mpaka nilipoenda a new xcul shuel haina interclasses,nouh debate, hamn clubs,sports zenyew n once au hata twice a month for children kwel who need execirses for there body growth we really missed alot of things back then abt stick n roha's na anderlake prblm bt sociality n a prblm of many xcul we childrens tunakuwa wid that less confidence en more cowardness in us

I don't know the school, nor the OP. Have no horse in the fight. Does not know the truth of the matter.

That said, nina tatizo la kusikia mashule yanayoshupalia maksi za matokeo, at the expense of student's psyche and their general emotional well-being, and other forms of intelligence. Wanadhani wazazi tunataka kuona maksi tu za wanafunzi.

Shule yoyote inayotoa adhabu kwa mwanafunzi kwa sababu za kitaaluma inastahili kufutiwa usajili.

Adhabu zitolewe kwa makosa ya kinidhamu tu -- na tena adhabu hizo zizingatie miongozo ya utoajii adhabu iliyowekwa na mamlaka husika.

Kwa uandishi huu,walimu wataua mtu.Yaani wewe ndiye unasoma advance?
i guess all Roha en anderlake people will say thanks to this volunteering man for his courage en strength, yaah i did perform well in ma last exam results bt i can surely tell you i did my own best in form two en four en walked it out with lesser or nouh stick attitude en i still have the marks of those ugly beautiful days in that school beautiful for the costful education bt ugly for the life i wonder how wat was i even doing at 12 midnight studying insted of havin my body to and allow biological growth you know what my form six teacher tells me nvr study late you fall sick en unhealthy its not nonsense out there bt those kids need a rescue from you parents authority en teachers even private sectors back then people had to be admitted to the school doctor for hand treatment en injury's thats true abt it the last thing mister writer its not abt girls only if u fight for girls then who will fight for us boys should we still be kept under heavy unwanted punishment just because the revolt was a girlish souh if its changin rocken hill and anderlake its changing the whole school from co workers to the director. LONG LIVE ROCKEN HILL ACADEMY AND ANDERLAKE RIDGES

Tatizo elimu yetu ubora wake unapimwa kwa matokeo ya mitihani ya mwisho.Sina uhakika kama tunaelimika ama tunasoma.
Kimsingi ni vigumu sana kupata msomi kwa njia ya adhabu kali za viboko.Unaweza kutengeneza div 1 ila athari za viboko kuziondoa,inahitajika Neema ya Mungu tu.

do you think you can know a place more than a student ww kmaa mzaz unakuja kumchukua closin day na kumleta opening wen all de staff members wanakuchekea tuuu na ur son or daughter iz smart en clean do u think dat iz hw he/she iz livin in that place mwanafunzi pekee anajua hata mwalimu aelewi kwasababu ana akili kama zako souh kama u know de xcul in and out then ask ur son abt the xcul life there
The post is too long to read though I tried to read it ,you are complaining about the extreme canning to students,and I can see through your writing's trying to convince the state apparatus to intervene , to say a little, the school is a private school, despite human rights and other rights that mortal values that favour students hospitality,but still as a parent you have an option transfer your child from Anderlek Ridges to another school,there are many;- kwema,,Queen,John paul II etc ,it's your choice Dear

You must contact the appropriate authorities, this is very serious, I am sure that they will help you!

Back
Top Bottom