Anatafuta Baba yake

Jafar

JF-Expert Member
Nov 3, 2006
There is a girl called Beatrice, born from a British /Korean father and a Tanzanian mother. Yes, by face she looks both Korean and Tanzanian too. Mr. Douglas John claimed to be her father’s name happened to work at TPC Moshi as an “expert” and left the country back in 1979 while Beatrice was hardly a year old. Her uneducated mother who is now a bit old is at Moshi village near TPC factory. Beatrice (30) is now looking for a help to locate his retired biological father who is probably based in United Kingdom. Douglas has other two sons Johnson and William from a British mother/wife. Johnson was believed to be in Arusha after completing his studies at International School at Moshi; however this claim is difficult to make a follow up.

Beatrice was told that Mr. Idd Juma, who still works with TPC to date, was a closer friend and boss of Douglas. She wanted to meet Idd face to face to get more information about his father’s whereabouts. However, we contacted Idd but unfortunately he refused to cooperate.

We have advised her to see the British embassy’s help. But, before that she is looking to anyone who happens to know her biological father or her brothers to help. Please, JF members and non-members and web visitors to help her, especially those reside in UK. The key question here, is how can her meet Douglas? Or the Brothers?

I will appreciate on her behalf. By the way she is only standard-seven leaver with some peripheral computer studies and that is why I want to assist her. For more detail you can contact her sister (Magreth) through +255 757 11 66 18.

Nzokanhyilu you are great.

I have tried the moshi link and found somebody William Douglas, then I have initiated enqury with the Salvation Army. I will contact her and let you know the answers of your questions.

Let God help her to find what she was looking for years.

Jafar

Nzokanhyilu you are great.

I have tried the moshi link and found somebody William Douglas, then I have initiated enqury with the Salvation Army. I will contact her and let you know the answers of your questions.

Let God help her to find what she was looking for years.

Jafar

No problemo amigo.
if you find out the ages, years, might be able to know someone who might know the brothers.
Also if you know the actual proffesion of the father might be useful (economist? Engineer? etc).
Goodluck.

Back
Top Bottom