An open letter to the Kenyan nation - by Kamau Mutua

In India and Kenya for instance, many more people lack basic things, as measured using the MPI, than earn less than $1.25 a day. The opposite, however, is true of Tanzania, which is doing better at getting its people fed, housed and educated than its income-based poverty rate would suggest.

And i knew some day intelligent people would come out with such realistic analytics kwa sababu we are not as bad. I hope this silences the noisy nortern vuvuzelas, i mean vuzizelas!

In India and Kenya for instance, many more people lack basic things, as measured using the MPI, than earn less than $1.25 a day. The opposite, however, is true of Tanzania, which is doing better at getting its people fed, housed and educated than its income-based poverty rate would suggest.

And i knew some day intelligent people would come out with such realistic analytics kwa sababu we are not as bad. I hope this silences the noisy nortern vuvuzelas, i mean vuzizelas!

Peleka umaskini mbali,..:lol:

Bantugro,

..mi najionea tabu tu hapa Bongo.

..naona kama nchi inajiendea tu kwa miujiza ya Mungu.

..hata hicho Kiswahili kutuunganisha ni miujiza ya Mungu pia. inalekezwa kwamba TANU waliweza kutumia Kiswahili ktk kampeni za uhuru kwasababu tayari kilikuwa kimeshasambaa Tanganyika nzima.

..ni umasikini tu ndiyo umetuunganisha wa-Tanzania and nothing else.

..sasa kama wa-Kenya hawana sense of identity na hawajaungana lakini economically wanatuzidi, je wakiungana na sisi kuendelea na mwenendo wetu hali itakuwaje?

JokaKuu umenisikitisha sana na kauli hizi mbili!

Usemapo umasikini ndio umetuunganisha kwa mtizamo wako ni kwamba sisi tungelikuwa matajiri basi kila mtu angekufa na lwake...hivi nyie wote manopiga kelele hapa kwamba hawa jirani zetu wanatuzidi mnapima katika mizania halisi ama ni kwa sababu mnapenda kusifia vya wenzenu tu biala hata kujua kama ni vya kwao kweli nitatoa mfano mmoja tu; ni Watanzania wangapi tuna share CHOO cha kujisaidia kimoja ? Ni watanzania wangapi tunaishi kwenye vibanda vilivyoezekwa na kujengwa kwa nylons ama maboksi miaka nenda rudi ; kizazi hadi kizazi?

Na hiyo figure muisemayo economicaly wametuzidi wakiwa na base hiyo ni wazi sisis tumekosa usimamizi madhubuti; lakini katu mataizo yetu hayafanai na ya kwao hata kidogo na nafasi ya kurekebeishika sis tunayo kubwa tofauti na wao ambapo mtoto wa jaluo anafunzwa tangu kinda kumchukia jirani yake mkikuyu halikadhalika wa mkikuyu..........tumeshuhudia hata hotuba za wanasiasa wao hivi karibuni! kenya hawataka sawa asilani wapoamua kwa makusudi kuzika dhambi yao ya ukabila!

Oooh YES I AM ..... certainly....... haaaaaaahhaaaaa

Then, shows how dowdy you really are. But anyway, no big deal, coz i understand there's no freedom of expression in that country of yours, all they do is replenish you with the commie crap and mute the smart-asses. Like so, you would never understand Mr. Makau.

Geza said:
you wouldn't be dying hunger there and having 60% of your people living under a $ a day compared to 37% in TZ

Taking into consideration that 3-quarters of Kenya is Arid, while the FREAKING WHOLE TZ is very fertile. Its a shame you can afford A FREAKING 37%.

Bantugro,

..mi najionea tabu tu hapa Bongo.

..naona kama nchi inajiendea tu kwa miujiza ya Mungu.

..hata hicho Kiswahili kutuunganisha ni miujiza ya Mungu pia. inalekezwa kwamba TANU waliweza kutumia Kiswahili ktk kampeni za uhuru kwasababu tayari kilikuwa kimeshasambaa Tanganyika nzima.

..ni umasikini tu ndiyo umetuunganisha wa-Tanzania and nothing else.

..sasa kama wa-Kenya hawana sense of identity na hawajaungana lakini economically wanatuzidi, je wakiungana na sisi kuendelea na mwenendo wetu hali itakuwaje?

JokaKuu umenisikitisha sana na kauli hizi mbili!

Usemapo umasikini ndio umetuunganisha kwa mtizamo wako ni kwamba sisi tungelikuwa matajiri basi kila mtu angekufa na lwake...hivi nyie wote manopiga kelele hapa kwamba hawa jirani zetu wanatuzidi mnapima katika mizania halisi ama ni kwa sababu mnapenda kusifia vya wenzenu tu biala hata kujua kama ni vya kwao kweli nitatoa mfano mmoja tu; ni Watanzania wangapi tuna share CHOO cha kujisaidia kimoja ? Ni watanzania wangapi tunaishi kwenye vibanda vilivyoezekwa na kujengwa kwa nylons ama maboksi miaka nenda rudi ; kizazi hadi kizazi?

Na hiyo figure muisemayo economicaly wametuzidi wakiwa na base hiyo ni wazi tutawapita tu sisi tumekosa usimamizi madhubuti; lakini katu mataizo yetu hayafanani na ya kwao hata kidogo mfano wewe fuatilia hata kashfa zao za kifisadi; kasfa zilifanywa na zikaundiwa na sheria za kuzikinga! na nafasi ya kurekebeishika sisi tunayo kubwa tofauti na wao ambapo mtoto wa jaluo anafunzwa tangu kinda kumchukia jirani yake mkikuyu halikadhalika wa mkikuyu..........tumeshuhudia hata hotuba za wanasiasa wao hivi karibuni! kenya hawataka sawa asilani wasipoamua kwa makusudi kuzika dhambi yao ya ukabila!

Taking into consideration that 3-quarters of Kenya is Arid, while the FREAKING WHOLE TZ is very fertile. Its a shame you can afford A FREAKING 37%.

Intelligent and really educated people do land reclamation but vuvuzelas can't! How much arable land are Japan and Switzerland having.? Is Tanzania even responsible for Kenyan bigger desert, you seem to be ranting! Isn't your Rift Valley fertile as well, but because of your insanity, you keep fighting over it? That's why we don't need you!

Intelligent and really educated people do land reclamation but vuvuzelas can't! How much arable land are Japan and Switzerland having.? Is Tanzania even responsible for Kenyan bigger desert, you seem to be ranting! Isn't your Rift Valley fertile as well, but because of your insanity, you keep fighting over it? That's why we don't need you!

C'mon now, you don't have to show me DIRECTLY how you guys are extremely BACKWARD. Yeah, we got reclaiming to do. But seriously, if that is the direction to take to end our alleged 60% what are you poor fellas gonna reclaim now to feed that 37%. Do you see the reason why u guyz are Justified to be deemed Very Lazy now??

C'mon now, you don't have to show me DIRECTLY how you guys are extremely BACKWARD. Yeah, we got reclaiming to do. But seriously, if that is the direction to take to end our alleged 60% what are you poor fellas gonna reclaim now to feed that 37%. Do you see the reason why u guyz are Justified to be deemed Very Lazy now??

Now, you Changudoa:

Can't countries develop without bigger arable lands? Is that an excuse for your starving 60% kenyan beggars?But you are also mute on the Rift valley issue in my poster. And are you sure that land isn't being utilized? And that there are plans in place to for its optimal use. Yet still, why are you unemployed at the rate of 40% and us 11%. The industrial hub and experts of flying toilets!

Usiniletee hapa cooked stats, the fact of the matter is that tanzania is blessed with vast land full of minerals but you still keep comparing yourself with a small semi arid country, where only a small percentage of its land is arable, you must have a problem... oops I had forgotten, laziness, illiteracy and stupid superstision,.. long live Tanzania

Smatta - the imbecile!

Now, you Changudoa:

Can't countries develop without bigger arable lands? Is that an excuse for your starving 60% kenyan beggars?But you are also mute on the Rift valley issue in my poster. And are you sure that land isn't being utilized? And that there are plans in place to for its optimal use. Yet still, why are you unemployed at the rate of 40% and us 11%. The industrial hub and experts of flying toilets!

BTW, I won't let you choke us with your baseless facts, why don't you give us the source that states Kenya with that 60%, and give us a thorough explanation why your people can't get their asses to produce food for themselves in your very fertile lands other than laziness and barbarism, which you very much like to term as Ujamaa.
I'm amazed at how you guys are so sluggish your agricultural markets are controlled by foreigners, mostly Kenyans to be precise. Not even mentioning the business sector and the Precious Gems mines-Foreigners too.
Damn, you guys ain't capable of doing nothing now, just starving a freaking 37%.

BTW, I won't let you choke us with your baseless facts, why don't you give us the source that states Kenya with that 60%, and give us a thorough explanation why your people can't get their asses to produce food for themselves in your very fertile lands other than laziness and barbarism, which you very much like to term as Ujamaa.
I'm amazed at how you guys are so sluggish your agricultural markets are controlled by foreigners, mostly Kenyans to be precise. Not even mentioning the business sector and the Precious Gems mines-Foreigners too.
Damn, you guys ain't capable of doing nothing now, just starving a freaking 37%.

But you are capable of doing this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpGVpr2_scghttp://english.aljazeera.net/news/africa/2008/01/2008525141155386432.html

CBC News - World - Kenya faces starvation due to drought: UN
Have you recovered?

Not only starvation but even machetes:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/01/world/africa/01kenya.html?_r=1

Why you shoud not welcome the Northern Interahamwe to Tanzania..the land of brave! The haven of peace!:
http://marcusbleasdale.com/kenya/

Do want more, what about that?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSfw3WVyZc4

CBC News - World - Kenya faces starvation due to drought: UN
Have you recovered?

Not only starvation but even machetes:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/01/world/africa/01kenya.html?_r=1

Why you shoud not welcome the Northern Interahamwe to Tanzania..the land of brave! The haven of peace!:
Marcus Bleasdale | Kenya Ethnic Violence

Do want more, what about that?
YouTube - kenya ethnic violence-naivasha-kabati violence jan28-

STALE, STALE, STALE.... Of course I expected stale news of 2007. If you are well nurtured, you should be able to differentiate between retrogression and culture. What i mean is, 2007 is behind Kenyans -retrogressed, but will you guyz ever end your filthy superstitions, crudity, laziness, cowardice and idiocy? It's stuck with you man, thus a culture.

And i don't think you should give me videos of what we already shunned, because in that society of yours where focus is never shifted to, worse things happen in everyday life, really sick things that you guys are shamelessly PROUD of, all in the name of culture. It's very amazing, you cut albinos ruthlessly everyday for medicine, Damn, WTF is that? and you are proud of that, Ndio Ujamaa bado eehh? That society of yours is so BACKWARD for God's sake, Waganga, waganga, waganga....even senior people in govt support.

Just look at this isht:

YouTube - albinos in tanzania

YouTube - Tanzania albinos face violence - 25 Jun 08

YouTube - SHOCKING : Witch Doctors and Albinos

STALE, STALE, STALE.... Of course I expected stale news of 2007. If you are well nurtured, you should be able to differentiate between retrogression and culture. What i mean is, 2007 is behind Kenyans -retrogressed, but will you guyz ever end your filthy superstitions, crudity, laziness, cowardice and idiocy? It's stuck with you man, thus a culture.

And i don't think you should give me videos of what we already shunned, because in that society of yours where focus is never shifted to, worse things happen in everyday life, really sick things that you guys are shamelessly PROUD of, all in the name of culture. It's very amazing, you cut albinos ruthlessly everyday for medicine, Damn, WTF is that? and you are proud of that, Ndio Ujamaa bado eehh? That society of yours is so BACKWARD for God's sake, Waganga, waganga, waganga....even senior people in govt support.

Just look at this isht:

YouTube - albinos in tanzania

YouTube - Tanzania albinos face violence - 25 Jun 08

YouTube - SHOCKING : Witch Doctors and Albinos

Was that in 2007 as well?

allAfrica.com: Kenya: Five Dead in Nairobi Blast , No i mean: https://www.jamiiforums.com/interna...i-continuing-updates-on-investigations-3.html

one other thing: the 10th culprit for albino killings was sentenced to be hanged to death just last week, and many more are the death row. So keep dreaming!

Plus: http://www.africareview.com/News/Kenyan%20trio%20in%20court%20over%20Uganda%20bomb%20attacks/-/825442/967930/-/7en30a/-/index.html

Naona unawaweka sawa hawa changudoa na kimada. hawawezi kukubali matatizo yao lazima wakimbilie kwa mabwana zao kule ulaya. Huwezi kuacha nchi yako yenye neema na kwenda kwenye nchi masikini. Wote hawa wanakimbia dhiki iliyokubuhu kule Kibera na mathare.

Back
Top Bottom