An Open Letter To My Ex.

Sure mkuu, love inaumiza na kuyasahau maumivu yataka moyo au kipaji tu.
Umenikumbusha my worst break up. 3 years ago.
How spent almost mwaka na nusu kujarib kupona lakini wapi..
The thing is hatuwez wasahau watu ambao yulishare nao best memoments of our life. Daima memory zitabaki pale hata kama tukijarib kuzisahau vip.
The best thing to move on ni kujifunza kuispress hiyo hali. Pole pole utarudi to normal.
Siku ambayo utajua umepona.. ni siku ambayo utakutana na ex wako na usifeel anything

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
Umenikumbusha my worst break up. 3 years ago.
How spent almost mwaka na nusu kujarib kupona lakini wapi..
The thing is hatuwez wasahau watu ambao yulishare nao best memoments of our life. Daima memory zitabaki pale hata kama tukijarib kuzisahau vip.
The best thing to move on ni kujifunza kuispress hiyo hali. Pole pole utarudi to normal.
Siku ambayo utajua umepona.. ni siku ambayo utakutana na ex wako na usifeel anything

Probably. Thank You so much.

Sikuzote usikubali demu anakuacha halaf hapo hapo anataka uwe rafiki yake. Agachangia ww kuto ku move on. Na pia anakuweka kiporo.. iwapo alienae akifeli anarud kwako tena.

Ww pandisha dhamani yako. Muonyeshe you can live without her.
Hiyo itamchanganya sana japo hatokwambia.
Just move on without kujal anawaza nn
mmhh mim jana tu nimetoka kuachwa na my lovely girl kiukweli tulipendana sana but yeye ndo uamuzi wake tuachane kwa sababu zake binafsi mbili au tatu ila anataka tuwe marafiki wa kushibana hadi mwisho nikikataa ivo nimechagua kuwa adui yake

Hakuna kitu kinauma kumuacha demu mzuri anapata jamaa fasta na wanaanza kula raha wakati kupata inakua kazi kweli

Mh!

Dear Ex,

It's been 730 days, 17520 hours, 1051200 minutes, 63072000 seconds that we've not interacted the way we used to, we've not felt that bond that once tied us so close, we're so apart even being an unforgettable part of each other's life. You know I'm not telling you that I'm missing you like a hell. I just missing those moments when we were together. I miss those days when you used to shout my name just to say I love you and I was blushing. .

We were so happy then. I don't know if it was our fault or the fault of situations that we had to part ways. But since then, there hasn't been a second when I've not felt your absence. I feel you everytime though I know things are never gonna be the same. .

I feel your fragrance, it disturbs me even in a crowd. I, then, try to seek for you failing in all my attempts again and again. Then, I get a flashback, I travel down the memory lane with my only partner, tears, and I find you in the maze of lanes gazing silently at me. Those eyes still hypnotize me, those lips still have the most beautiful smile that I've ever seen in the world but I know, that heart doesn't have the picture of me in it. And this reality, all again, stabs me back and leaves me smashed like anything. .

You're that flower in my life which I know I can just watch from a distance but never touch. Your tender touch, your healing words, your love, your memories, everything still is afresh in my mind. But, the colours of love that once made my life bright, now take me to a dark labyrinthus path that I don't want to visit.

You don't know how badly it hurts. You don't know how terribly I feel myself dying every minute. You don't know how this soul craves for love like a little abandoned kid. You don't know how difficult it is to spend even a second without you. You don't know, you just don't. But, you needn't be worried. I know I'm weak now. I know I can't stop thinking about you no matter how hard I try. But, I'm damn sure that I'll overcome all this one day. I'll be out of this monotonous life and start a new phase.

Dear Ex,

It's been 730 days, 17520 hours, 1051200 minutes, 63072000 seconds that we've not interacted the way we used to, we've not felt that bond that once tied us so close, we're so apart even being an unforgettable part of each other's life. You know I'm not telling you that I'm missing you like a hell. I just missing those moments when we were together. I miss those days when you used to shout my name just to say I love you and I was blushing. .

We were so happy then. I don't know if it was our fault or the fault of situations that we had to part ways. But since then, there hasn't been a second when I've not felt your absence. I feel you everytime though I know things are never gonna be the same. .

I feel your fragrance, it disturbs me even in a crowd. I, then, try to seek for you failing in all my attempts again and again. Then, I get a flashback, I travel down the memory lane with my only partner, tears, and I find you in the maze of lanes gazing silently at me. Those eyes still hypnotize me, those lips still have the most beautiful smile that I've ever seen in the world but I know, that heart doesn't have the picture of me in it. And this reality, all again, stabs me back and leaves me smashed like anything. .

You're that flower in my life which I know I can just watch from a distance but never touch. Your tender touch, your healing words, your love, your memories, everything still is afresh in my mind. But, the colours of love that once made my life bright, now take me to a dark labyrinthus path that I don't want to visit.

You don't know how badly it hurts. You don't know how terribly I feel myself dying every minute. You don't know how this soul craves for love like a little abandoned kid. You don't know how difficult it is to spend even a second without you. You don't know, you just don't. But, you needn't be worried. I know I'm weak now. I know I can't stop thinking about you no matter how hard I try. But, I'm damn sure that I'll overcome all this one day. I'll be out of this monotonous life and start a new phase.
This is bulshit. I'm nobody's ex. If we breakup,I dont know you.

No! She got stuffs rare to find in a woman.
She's a soul snatcher I see,kibuti changu cha kwanza kilinifanya nihame nchi kabisa,ila nilirecover ndani ya muda mfupi,na mpaka leo sijawahi kuwa tena na mapenzi kama ya mleta uzi yale ya kifilipino,fairy tale love, mahaba niue type,nakuwa nipo mguu ndani mguu nje,hata akizingua maumivu ni siku mbili tatu tu yanaisha.
Maumivu ya mapenzi yasikie tu kwa watu,yasikukute,hasa uwe umependa ile kindakindaki alafu huyo uliempenda alikuwa na manjonjo,udambwi namadoido yakipekee,yaani kuna kama tonge/donge unaliskia limekwama kooni,uchungu uchungu,stelesi,majuto na huzuni.alafu kila nyimbo inayopigwa unahisi inazungumzia situesheni yako

Bahati mbaya enzi hizo nlikuwa sjagundua maajabu na faida za mmea.

siku nyingine usisubiri kuachwa, muhimu wapandishe cheo wachini yake mpaka upate atakayekufaa.

Always have plan B, C, D, E, F....... Utajua umuhimu wa bima ukipata janga