An Open Letter to Edward Lowassa: Silence can never be misquoted? a true friend

Lunyungu

JF-Expert Member
Aug 7, 2006
An Open Letter to Edward Lowassa: Silence can never be misquoted ? a true friend

To my friend, Mr. Edward Lowassa,

Here’s a memo to you regarding the recent historic event of our nation. It’s meant to reassure you that no matter what happens I’ll remain your friend. True friends are those who can hang on even when the situation allows them to quit.
I’ m among the people who think so highly of you, Mr. Lowassa. I was among those who favoured your ambition for CCM candidacy nomination in ?95 preparing to navigate your way to the nation’s highest office.
I was among those who were reluctant to accept Nyerere?s idea to remove your name from the list of the aspirants for allegations of wealth accumulation that didn’t match your income as a poor-turned-rich government official. Nyerere said we weren’t nominating people based on looks!
When you were out of Mkapa’s first-term cabinet I felt like you were victimized for no good reason. I was astonished that Mkapa didn’t think you could hit the ground-running.
In December ’05, Kikwete appointed you his PM and the Parliament endorsed you by over 99 per cent. Today, just a couple of years after what seemed like a huge come-back, you are no longer a premier! What’s wrong my friend? ? ’’Come now, let’s reason together’’: don’t you think Nyerere was right that ?looks can be deceiving’’?
I commit to memory the speech you gave in Parliament with high discontent ? I?ll discuss it later.
At this point I could definitely no longer be silent. Remember again: Friends tell each other truths, and the greatest truths are the simplest. So this is a moment of truth for you, my friend.
I must first admit that I, just like most Tanzanians, may have regarded you too highly. So much so, that I feel like I have been offending you for expecting too much from you, and for that I say I?m sorry.
I?ve discovered that what I really had in mind was an image of my own ?Lowassa? and wanted you to be him. I admit that was wrong!
My ?Lowassa? was a very hard working, honest guy, a down-to-earth, Sokoine-like guy who would serve this nation with a perfect combination of high integrity, patriotism, and loyalty. I had a ?Lowassa? who would use his charisma for the good of his party and our nation.
Ooh poor me, I had a ?Lowassa? who would sacrifice a lot for this rich-turned-poor nation whose citizens have wrongly placed their trust on an imaginary ?Lowassa?. I?ve no clue where the hell I got this ?Lowassa? from, but he made me become so demanding on the real Lowassa.
Thursday, Feb 7th will remain a pivotal moment of our nation?s political history. On this day I got my head out of the ditch I had kept for years and for once I actually used my brain to think straight after many years of living in a state of denial. I then shifted from an imaginary ?Lowassa? to a real Lowassa.
Mr. Lowassa (real), there?s no vocabulary that can capture the magnitude of the shock of realization of how far apart the two Lowassas could actually be. They?re opposite in character and in conduct.
On the day in question I saw a manipulative and insensitive Lowassa. This was manifest even in the speech you gave, my friend. Tell me if I?m wrong, but on this day I saw a cold-blooded opportunist, a person who cares nothing but his quest for personal glory.
I listened to a very unprofessional individual that day. I saw a man who all he knows is himself and his immediate family. A man who doesn?t care for any other Tanzanian child although he?s, for a long time, pretended to! But one can only fool some people for sometime.
Unfortunately, there?re hypocrites everywhere, my friend; and there were many behind you in parliament that day too. Some of them applauded you and called you wise, hero! They lied to you, my friend. Heroes don?t do such things.
Heroes don?t give such speeches, full of me, mine, and I. Heroes have the ability to look beyond themselves. And wise people don?t complain in their resignation speeches while trying to demonstrate their readiness to take accountability.
Wise people don?t down play others for them to rise. Wise people don?t lie. Wise people don?t try to manipulate the Parliament to despise such an excellent report so the Parliament can sympathize with them.
These people lied to you big time and laughed at you on your back ? they really aren?t very good. I, at least, tell you my honest truth though painful.
Mr. Lowassa, you surprised me beyond imagination when you kept complaining of the commission?s unwillingness to summon you while forgetting the mess you have caused to our nation. Remember, this wasn?t a court of law.
The commission?s task was to find out what really happened with Richmond! If they got sufficient information without you, there was no need of you. At least that?s my opinion. Otherwise it was just a fair game.
I don?t mean two wrongs make it right, but my friend, what goes around comes around! The billions of tax-payers? money that you and your company threw away are much more than you not being interrogated ? after all that?s as tragic as it gets.
So where do you even get the guts to complain? Why didn?t you talk of work ethics before talking of ?natural justice?? I know you?ll definitely miss this because of your apparent handicap of seeing none else, but yourself.
Mr. Lowassa, you know that I?m better qualified and was capable of becoming the PM after the president has lost confidence in you and your friendship almost gone ablaze. How did you think I, your friend, would restore such a torn-apart economy because of such irresponsible and unprofessional misconduct?
More astonishing was your complete inability to recognize such an excellent task accomplished by Dr Mwakyembe?s commission. You instead became sarcastic on only the fashion with which the report was submitted.
How blind could one be to not see the critical content of such a well-documented 165-page report and just end up with ridicule? Lowassa what happened to you/me?
Lastly, and I promise to leave you alone once and for all, Mr. Lowassa. There?s something almost incomprehensible to me, my friend. And I would highly appreciate if you could kindly afford me an explanation. Here is the thing: Were your post-resignation remarks necessary?
Wouldn?t it be necessary and more understandable for you to maintain a low profile at this point in time, at least for a while? You know as well as I do that ?silence can always be misunderstood, but it can never be misquoted?. One of the things that may be misquoted is your statement that the PM-elect is just like you!! I?ve no clue what in the world were you referring to here, my friend?
Make no mistakes Mr. Lowassa, these other people (even those who applauded you) are trying to make a big deal out of this. To them you?re a criminal. Whatever you say can and will be used against you. Why then not zip-up your mouth for a while, my friend.
I?m saying this because you and the others who pretended to resign that day looked like big jokes. Your demeanor was just not right. You were all very unapologetic. Of course to you, it was politics as usual; but you know what that means; it indicates that you are so well capable of massive scandals that you were actually surprised how an adult person in her right state of mind could make such a big deal out of almost nothing.
You said you were humiliated and disgraced! Who did it more than yourself? One of your friends said he deserves a compliment! For what? The other said he is ready to help Dr. Mwakyembe to put together a better report. Give me a break!

However, I remain yours
True friend!

BONBASTIC MKUU.....
Lakini umesahau kumwabia kuwa tunakuja ku collect yale mapesa yetu kuanzia alizochukua baada ya kuuza kwa waarabu loliondo na hili RICHard MONDuli.

Hatutaishia hapo mpaka turudishiwe pesa zetu.

BONBASTIC MKUU.....
Lakini umesahau kumwabia kuwa tunakuja ku collect yale mapesa yetu kuanzia alizochukua baada ya kuuza kwa waarabu loliondo na hili RICHard MONDuli.

Hatutaishia hapo mpaka turudishiwe pesa zetu.
hapo sawa!!!!!
mkuu Lunyungu so poetic, worthy of publication,if i was you i would seriously look into it
salute!!!!!

hapo sawa!!!!!
mkuu Lunyungu so poetic, worthy of publication,if i was you i would seriously look into it
salute!!!!!

Ninawaza la kufanya lakini hapa ni zaidi ya magazetini wakuu .

Mr. Lowassa (real), there?s no vocabulary that can capture the magnitude of the shock of realization of how far apart the two Lowassas could actually be. They?re opposite in character and in conduct.
I listened to a very unprofessional individual that day. I saw a man who all he knows is himself and his immediate family. A man who doesn?t care for any other Tanzanian child although he?s, for a long time, pretended to! But one can only fool some people for sometime.

Mkuu hapa hashima mbelee...

This is quite outstanding... i think Mr. Edward Lowassa should actually upgrade you from his friend to his BEST FRIEND... u trully deserve this, there is no point in lying to a best friend!!!

Just remind him that we WANT our money back ASAP...

salute.!

What a poetic memo to a true friend, it at least shows that you care about this gentleman, taking your time off from your busy schedule to write is a really an admirable act to a true friend.

Your argument is so convincing the way you build up your case of the two lowassas, and how much they are apart interms of conduct and character. As always, all enemies of Lowassa, borrow some words of wisdom from the founder of the nation, the late Mwalimu Nyerere, but I believe with the new generation of youth, we ought to look critically at all aspects of life, be it politics or anything else. We all remember that Lowassa was the most popular candidate in 1995, without such intervention, he would have become the president of this country, long before he became the Prime Minister. I can only see two things why Nyerere interevened. 1. He had made a mistake on the choice of president mwinyi, and he felt mwinyi was grooming politicians who would not listen to him again (whether true or not), but Nyerere was very critical of Mwinyi and his administration in public that time. 2. He had no problems with Lowassa, as an individual, because he had also served for him, but Lowassa was too young at that time, only 42 yrs and it was difficult to explain this through vikaos vya chama, or ask him to step down, because he had already given his blessings to him, so that candidates stronger than Mkapa would be taken care of by Lowassa at that time.. Nyerere was so articulate politically and he used the media against Lowassa, after members of the central committee questioned, that’s when we were told just because he was accused, its not good for the party, and no one else could say anything else.

In 1995, we were made to believe that Lowassa was a very rich individual, and when he was dropped out of the cabinet, we all found out the truth. This gentleman was most times in his constituency in monduli or sometimes in his small office in dar, and after sometime, the public just realized that this is all politics. Mkapa had no option in 1998, he made him a minister in his cabinet, mind you, when Nyerere was still alive.

This is my opinion and I ask you the true friend of Lowassa, to bare all this in mind while you write to us.

Lowassas hardworking character is not questionable, not anywhere in the country, that’s why its sometimes difficult to understand how people accuse him of wrongdoing, while knowing its difficult to convince the public with a person with such limited free time. Atleast the new PM – Pinda acknowledged this in parliament, “Narithi viatu vya Lowassa, ni vikubwa, sijui kama nitaviweza, lakini nitajitahidi”. This guygave his all for this country, and I all times challenge my friends to give me one example where he has embezzled public funds, only one, I don’t think he is a saint, but he deserves to be treated fairly when we want to judge him, either as an individual or political leader.

As a politician, whatever we say, we can go all over the country and we will find his mark – anyhwhere in the country. He has served the government since 1990, with a break of three years in between, and I believe this is only another small break, and my fellow Tanzanians would realize what we are missing very soon. No individual is indispensable, but this gentleman almost is….. Hats off to his service in this country.

As an individual, he has raised a family anyone can be proud of, all god fearing and very respectful to everyone, with all such media hype on Lowassa, im sure a lot could have been said about them, but they interact well with the society. In all, a very down to earth family.

“More astonishing was your complete inability to recognize such an excellent task accomplished by Dr Mwakyembe?s commission. You instead became sarcastic on only the fashion with which the report was submitted.”… Do you mean the report was reported sarcastically?? Because then, I would be agreeing with you, and its unfortunate that such a report is responsible for the dissolve of the cabinet in 2008.

Intellectually, I respect Dr Mwakyembe, and lets all be true to ourselves, the day the committee names were named by the speaker, you could clearly see what was coming.. It was individuals who were against the government, and they were more than happy to bring it down. Dr Msabahas contribution was very good in questioning the style of the presentation in the house that day and also that these people had a preconceived idea, and only needed few things to solidify their arguments. Hon Seleli has already acknowledged that they were shortcomings in the report, and I believe we will hear more stories very soon, the committee was on a mission – mission accomplished!!!. Hats off!! But in swahili, we say, “Siyo utamaduni mzuri tuliojijengea”.

“I don?t mean two wrongs make it right, but my friend, what goes around comes around! The billions of tax-payers? money that you and your company threw away are much more than you not being interrogated” The committee clearly stated that Lowassa is not part of Richmond, not anywhere in the report are we shown a link between Richmond and Lowassa, for this, I commend the committee, and we should all be fair when we discuss this.

Lowassas resignation statement will always stay with me forever, that was a brilliant statement, and not many, not only in Tanzania, all over the world, could stand up, with that composure and deliver the statement – and yes he was looking handsome that day, what a statement. I just admire that gentleman. Please pass my regards to your true friend.

But I have to say that I agree with you that Lowassa should be in low-profile”now, to let us the public digest what has happened – It is historical, and we are bound to have our opinions, and lets hope they help us shape our future.

Lowassas hardworking character is not questionable, not anywhere in the country, that's why its sometimes difficult to understand how people accuse him of wrongdoing, while knowing its difficult to convince the public with a person with such limited free time.

and I all times challenge my friends to give me one example where he has embezzled public funds, only one, I don't think he is a saint, but he deserves to be treated fairly when we want to judge him, either as an individual or political leader.

As a politician, whatever we say, we can go all over the country and we will find his mark – anyhwhere in the country. He has served the government since 1990, with a break of three years in between, and I believe this is only another small break, and my fellow Tanzanians would realize what we are missing very soon. No individual is indispensable, but this gentleman almost is….. Hats off to his service in this country.

As an individual, he has raised a family anyone can be proud of, all god fearing and very respectful to everyone, with all such media hype on Lowassa, im sure a lot could have been said about them, but they interact well with the society. In all, a very down to earth family.

Mkuu KGTZ,

Hivi bongo kuna Lowassa, wawili au maana huyu unayemuongelea hawezi kuwa yule yule aliyejiuzulu juzi, baada ya kuwatishia wakuu wa ccm kuwa atajiua iwapo ripoti itatolewa public! are you kidding me?

Halafu what do you have to say jinsi alivyowakamatisha wabunge wa Manyara, kwa sababu tu alitaka mtu wake ndio apite unasema huyo ni God fearing man? Alimtoaje jambazi Nyeri jela?

Mtoto wake amepata wapi millioni 600 za kununulia ile nyumba? Kama unayosema ni kweli kwa nini rafiki yake Kikwete hakumpa umakamu wa ccm?

Eti jamani leo bongo kuna mwananchi wa kuandika hiii hadithi ya kumsafisha Lowassa, kama hii yako KGTZ?

OOOH! Lord have mercy!

Lunyungu,

Ulikuwa wapi kuandika Barua hiyo wakati Lowasaa akiwa Madarakani,Mie ninashangaa sana ushabiki baadaya ya Muungwana kulazimishwa kumngo'a Lowassa.Haya Magazeti ya Seriklai yalikuwa wapi kumuumbua ?Je waandishi wamebaidlika lini kusema ukweli?

Sipendi unafiki wa waandishi wa Habari wa Tanzania,wanapenda kusifia ukiwa madarakani na uking'oka ndio wanakusifia,

Napenda uandishi wa ANsbert Ngurumo,Mzee Mwanakijii,Lula wa Mwananzela,Mpayukaji Msema Hovyo.Hawa wamekuwa wawazi bila kuogopa.Ndio hawa Prof. Ngugi wa Thiong'o anawawataka ili wawassaidie watanzania ambao hawajapata nafasi ya kusema.

sitaki waandishi waoga kama Makwaia Wa kuhenga,na mwingine alkiyebadilika hivi karibuni ndugu Makene.,sijui amehaidiwa nini?

Ila nakupa Hongera Bwan Lunyungu wa kuwasiliasha mawazo yako

Lunyungu,

Ulikuwa wapi kuandika Barua hiyo wakati Lowasaa akiwa Madarakani,Mie ninashangaa sana ushabiki baadaya ya Muungwana kulazimishwa kumngo'a Lowassa.Haya Magazeti ya Seriklai yalikuwa wapi kumuumbua ?Je waandishi wamebaidlika lini kusema ukweli?

Sipendi unafiki wa waandishi wa Habari wa Tanzania,wanapenda kusifia ukiwa madarakani na uking'oka ndio wanakusifia,

Napenda uandishi wa ANsbert Ngurumo,Mzee Mwanakijii,Lula wa Mwananzela,Mpayukaji Msema Hovyo.Hawa wamekuwa wawazi bila kuogopa.Ndio hawa Prof. Ngugi wa Thiong'o anawawataka ili wawassaidie watanzania ambao hawajapata nafasi ya kusema.

sitaki waandishi waoga kama Makwaia Wa kuhenga,na mwingine alkiyebadilika hivi karibuni ndugu Makene.,sijui amehaidiwa nini?

Ila nakupa Hongera Bwan Lunyungu wa kuwasiliasha mawazo yako

Je una habari kwamba mimi Lunyungu si Mwandishi wa habari ?Kwa mantiki hiyo pekee unaweza kupata majibu .

Katika mara chache ambazo nimekusoma Field Marshall ES, nimekukubali kama mtu ambaye anazo inside information nyingi sana, kwahiyi ningependa nikusikilize unihabarishe vizuri zaidi, hata ukihitaji email yangu nitakupatia kwenye private message yako.

Kilifanyika kikao cha kamati ya uongozi, jioni baada ya ripoti, sikusikia mtu yeyote aliyoongelea hivyo vitisho vya kujiua, Lowassa alikwenda kutoa maelezo, tena mazuri sana, kama wajumbe wengi walivyosema siku hiyo…

Kwa kukusaidia, kesi ilikuwa ni mbunge wa Arumeru Magharibi na Longido, na hiyo allegation haina maana kabisa, ndiyo maana kwa wanaoishi Arusha wanafahamu hilo. Wabunge wenyewe ni Laiser na Elisa Mollel, sijui hata kama unawafahamu, sidhani kama huwapendi, utumie mbinu za kuwakamatisha, such politicians, tena kwa siasa za mkoani.. Lets be realistic… They just don’t deserve that, walifikiri itawasaidia kisiasa kumtuhumu jamaa, lakini ilishindikana kwenye uchaguzi, na watu wao wote wakakosa.

Milioni 600… Ndiyo naongelea habari za minongono hazifai hapa JF, tuongee facts tu jamani, itatusaidia. Mimi nilisikia hiyo nyumba ya Alpha House, na mimi nikafuatilia sana tu.. Hamna chochote, nakuomba na wewe ufuatilie hivyo… Lakini moja ya biashara yake ni ile ya vodacom, ambayo juzi naambiwa wanafanya asilimia thelathini (30) ya vodacom yote, na ipo tangu 1999. Sasa sijui kama anashindwa kununua nyumba kama hiyo...

FYI, na mimi nipo bongo hii hii, naandika, siyo kwa nia ya kumsafisha Lowassa, lakini ni vizuri watu wafahamu upande mwingine, ili itusaidie tunavyoendelea kuchagua viongozi wetu. I love Lowassa and admire him to death – lakini sitamtetea kwa uongo, lets discuss facts.

Akiamini jambo, atalipigania mpaka mwisho – unlike a lot of us. Alimpigania JK kwa nguvu zake zote, na akagombana sana na viongozi wenzake kwenye kusimamia utekelezaji wa mambo ya ilani ya JK.

Mkuu KGTZ,

Hivi bongo kuna Lowassa, wawili au maana huyu unayemuongelea hawezi kuwa yule yule aliyejiuzulu juzi, baada ya kuwatishia wakuu wa ccm kuwa atajiua iwapo ripoti itatolewa public! are you kidding me?

Halafu what do you have to say jinsi alivyowakamatisha wabunge wa Manyara, kwa sababu tu alitaka mtu wake ndio apite unasema huyo ni God fearing man? Alimtoaje jambazi Nyeri jela?

Mtoto wake amepata wapi millioni 600 za kununulia ile nyumba? Kama unayosema ni kweli kwa nini rafiki yake Kikwete hakumpa umakamu wa ccm?

Eti jamani leo bongo kuna mwananchi wa kuandika hiii hadithi ya kumsafisha Lowassa, kama hii yako KGTZ?

OOOH! Lord have mercy!

Mkuu ES

Hivi hiyo nyumba ya fisadi mdogo ni residential au ni real estate.

Maana hiyo tarakimu si ndogo.

I love Lowassa and admire him to death – lakini sitamtetea kwa uongo, lets discuss facts.

Why do you admire Lowassa to the death?Je ni kwa ujanja wake..haumfahamu vizuri zaidi ya the late Baba wa taifa alivyomfahamu.Mwalimu hakumpenda EL kabisa sabu ya Utajiri uliotofautiana na Umri wake,alionyesha jinsi ya Mtumishi wa umma livyo mchafu.

AU unakuwa inspired na mcheza ngoma,Mwizi na Fisadi??
Akiamini jambo, atalipigania mpaka mwisho – unlike a lot of us. Alimpigania JK kwa nguvu zake zote, na akagombana sana na viongozi wenzake kwenye kusimamia utekelezaji wa mambo ya ilani ya JK.

1.Alimpigania katika kujenga shule zisizokuwa na walimu
2.Alimpigania katika dili chafu za Richmond
3.Aliweza kununu kiwanda cha ngozi kilichopo Arusha nahakulipa hata senti tano?
aliweza
4.Aliweza kuiharibu TAKUKURU kwa ajili ya manufaa yake binafsi
5.Aliweza kumpigania Jk kwa kutekeleza ilani ya uchaguzi kwa kufanya shughuli zote za watendaji wa serikali,kama kupindisha mlolongo wa kutoa Tenda.

Najua mmeonewwa sana,Mmedhalilishwa sana sababu saa yenu ilikuwa imefika,Poleni kwa kuanguka mara ya pili,Mnayo nafasi ya kuanguka mara ya tatu.

Katika mara chache ambazo nimekusoma Field Marshall ES, nimekukubali kama mtu ambaye anazo inside information nyingi sana, kwahiyi ningependa nikusikilize unihabarishe vizuri zaidi, hata ukihitaji email yangu nitakupatia kwenye private message yako.

Kilifanyika kikao cha kamati ya uongozi, jioni baada ya ripoti, sikusikia mtu yeyote aliyoongelea hivyo vitisho vya kujiua, Lowassa alikwenda kutoa maelezo, tena mazuri sana, kama wajumbe wengi walivyosema siku hiyo…

Kwa kukusaidia, kesi ilikuwa ni mbunge wa Arumeru Magharibi na Longido, na hiyo allegation haina maana kabisa, ndiyo maana kwa wanaoishi Arusha wanafahamu hilo. Wabunge wenyewe ni Laiser na Elisa Mollel, sijui hata kama unawafahamu, sidhani kama huwapendi, utumie mbinu za kuwakamatisha, such politicians, tena kwa siasa za mkoani.. Lets be realistic… They just don’t deserve that, walifikiri itawasaidia kisiasa kumtuhumu jamaa, lakini ilishindikana kwenye uchaguzi, na watu wao wote wakakosa.

Milioni 600… Ndiyo naongelea habari za minongono hazifai hapa JF, tuongee facts tu jamani, itatusaidia. Mimi nilisikia hiyo nyumba ya Alpha House, na mimi nikafuatilia sana tu.. Hamna chochote, nakuomba na wewe ufuatilie hivyo… Lakini moja ya biashara yake ni ile ya vodacom, ambayo juzi naambiwa wanafanya asilimia thelathini (30) ya vodacom yote, na ipo tangu 1999. Sasa sijui kama anashindwa kununua nyumba kama hiyo...

FYI, na mimi nipo bongo hii hii, naandika, siyo kwa nia ya kumsafisha Lowassa, lakini ni vizuri watu wafahamu upande mwingine, ili itusaidie tunavyoendelea kuchagua viongozi wetu. I love Lowassa and admire him to death – lakini sitamtetea kwa uongo, lets discuss facts.

Could the spinmaster of Lowassa aka KGBtz- plz take a hint from the true friend of this employee - Silence is golden.
Ukitaka tuanze kuanika biashara za ex-PM wako tutafanya hivyo ustake kujisafisha hapa maana tutaanza kufumua masuala ya American club na mengineyo. So acha kupiga kifua na kumfagilia huyu Fisadi.
Ushauri uliotolewa na Lunyungu ni SAFI SANA! Observe the silence!

Mkuu ES

Hivi hiyo nyumba ya fisadi mdogo ni residential au ni real estate.

Maana hiyo tarakimu si ndogo.

Ndiyo ES naona umeamua kama mimi .Yaani unamkoma nyani na mimi siangalia makunyazi yake usoni namuua tu .
Mwendo mkundo hapa hadi tuelewane.

Je una habari kwamba mimi Lunyungu si Mwandishi wa habari ?Kwa mantiki hiyo pekee unaweza kupata majibu .

Hoja hujibiwa kwa hoja,na nakujibu kwa jibu lako mwenyewe.Asante Lunyungu kwa kuonyesha uko kwa ajili ya watanzania.

Mimi ni Mjasiriamali tu na kupata habari na kuwapa JF ndiyo maisha yenyewe sasa tutafanyeje ...

Ninawaza la kufanya lakini hapa ni zaidi ya magazetini wakuu .

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air;
If you listen carefully now you will hear.
This could be the first trumpet, might as well be the last:
Many more will have to suffer,
Many more will have to die - don't ask me why.

Things are not the way they used to be,
I won't tell no lie;
One and all have to face reality now.
'Though I've tried to find the answer to all the questions they ask.
'Though I know it's impossible to go livin' through the past -
Don't tell no lie.

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air -
Can't keep them down -
If you listen carefully now you will hear.

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air.

This could be the first trumpet, might as well be the last:
Many more will have to suffer,
Many more will have to die - don't ask me why.

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air -
I won't tell no lie;
If you listen carefully now you will hear:
There's a natural mystic blowing through the air.
Such a natural mystic blowing through the air;
There's a natural mystic blowing through the air;
Such a natural mystic blowing through the air

Hoja hujibiwa kwa hoja,na nakujibu kwa jibu lako mwenyewe.Asante Lunyungu kwa kuonyesha uko kwa ajili ya watanzania.

[/I]

Guiltiness (talkin' 'bout guiltiness)
Pressed on their conscience. Oh yeah.
And they live their lives (they live their lives)
On false pretence everyday -
each and everyday. Yeah.

These are the big fish
Who always try to eat down the small fish,
just the small fish.
I tell you what: they would do anything
To materialize their every wish. Oh yeah-eah-eah-eah.

Say: Woe to the downpressors:
They'll eat the bread of sorrow!
Woe to the downpressors:
They'll eat the bread of sad tomorrow!
Woe to the downpressors:
Oh, yeah-eah! Oh, yeah-eah-eah-eah!

Guiltiness
Pressed on their conscience. Oh yeah. Oh yeah.
These are the big fish
Who always try to eat down the small fish,
just the small fish.

I tell you what: they would do anything
To materialize their every wish. Oh, yeah-eah-eah-eah-eah-eah.

But: Woe to the downpressors:
Woe to the downpressors:
Woe to the downpressors:
Oh, yeah-eah! Oh yeah-e-e-e-e-e!

Guiltiness. Oh yeah. Ah!
They'll eat the bread of sorrow everyday.

[/I]

LET US SING TOGETHER
Exodus

Exodus: Movement of Jah people! Oh-oh-oh, yea-eah!
Men and people will fight ya down (Tell me why!)
When ya see Jah light. (Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!)
Let me tell you if you're not wrong; (Then, why?)
Everything is all right.
So we gonna walk - all right! - through de roads of creation:
We the generation (Tell me why!)
(Trod through great tribulation) trod through great tribulation.

Exodus, all right! Movement of Jah people!
Oh, yeah! O-oo, yeah! All right!
Exodus: Movement of Jah people! Oh, yeah!

Yeah-yeah-yeah, well!
Uh! Open your eyes and look within:
Are you satisfied (with the life you're living)? Uh!
We know where we're going, uh!
We know where we're from.
We're leaving Babylon,
We're going to our Father land.

2, 3, 4: Exodus: movement of Jah people! Oh, yeah!
(Movement of Jah people!) Send us another brother Moses!
(Movement of Jah people!) From across the Red Sea!
(Movement of Jah people!) Send us another brother Moses!
(Movement of Jah people!) From across the Red Sea!
Movement of Jah people!
---
/Instrumental break/
---
Exodus, all right! Oo-oo-ooh! Oo-ooh!
Movement of Jah people! Oh, yeah!
Exodus!
Exodus! All right!
Exodus! Now, now, now, now!
Exodus!
Exodus! Oh, yea-ea-ea-ea-ea-ea-eah!
Exodus!
Exodus! All right!
Exodus! Uh-uh-uh-uh!

Move! Move! Move! Move! Move! Move!

Open your eyes and look within:
Are you satisfied with the life you're living?
We know where we're going;
We know where we're from.
We're leaving Babylon, y'all!
We're going to our Father's land.

Exodus, all right! Movement of Jah people!
Exodus: movement of Jah people!
Movement of Jah people!
Movement of Jah people!
Movement of Jah people!
Movement of Jah people!

Move! Move! Move! Move! Move! Move! Move!

Jah come to break downpression,
Rule equality,
Wipe away transgression,
Set the captives free.

Exodus, all right, all right!
Movement of Jah people! Oh, yeah!
Exodus: movement of Jah people! Oh, now, now, now, now!
Movement of Jah people!
Movement of Jah people!
Movement of Jah people!
Movement of Jah people!
Movement of Jah people!
Movement of Jah people!

Move! Move! Move! Move! Move! Move! Uh-uh-uh-uh!
Move(ment of Jah people)!
Move(ment of Jah people)! Movement of Jah people!
Movement of Jah people!
Movement of Jah people!
Movement of Jah people!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom