Uchaguzi 2020 Amsterdam aomba Jumuiya ya Madola kuingilia Uchaguzi Mkuu wa Tanzania

Sasa tutapata maendeleo maana wapinzani wa maendeleo hawatakuwepo bungeni au siyo?
Hakika kwa hali tuliyokuwa tumefikia heri kutokuwa na upinzani. Maana wapinzani unapinga hata jambo lenye manufaa kwa nchi, unapinga ujenzi wa barabara, ujenzi wa madaraja, SGR, hospitali.
Ni bora kutokuwa na wapinzani kuliko kuwa na wazandiki wakubwa.

You are loser. I know you graduated from that pot, UDSM
That the only thing you can say for now!! Say it

Take out all things that are in your chest!!

Breath.....Breath...

You could have extend your narrations by telling me that, I am also richer than you, handsome, popular, expert in my fields, though that i am looser by graduating udsm

You are also looser by supporting Lissu

We are both loosers, arent we?

At least i graduated 20yrs back then, You have just announced as looser two days ago.Pole

Hakika kwa hali tuliyokuwa tumefikia heri kutokuwa na upinzani. Maana wapinzani unapinga hata jambo lenye manufaa kwa nchi, unapinga ujenzi wa barabara, ujenzi wa madaraja, SGR, hospitali.

ODV

Operation Delete Virus

That is how operation can be called

Huyo Robert ni Bwege tu Hatuwezi kuchafua nchi yetu kwa upumbavu wa watu wenye uchu wa madaraka, JPM JPM tayari ni Rais hutaki Hama nchi

But I have not inferior at all

How as that helped in election?

You have assumed equation of 'inferiority' to console you and divert from main agenda

Main agenda is that Lissu is a looser, and will.never be a president in this country

I can not possibly console you by charting or attacking me. Deal with this maturely otherwise you will hate everyone including your innocent kids

The best way is keep calm, relax, and shut your all openings off.

That the only thing you can say for now!! Say it

Take out all things that are in your chest!!

Breath.....Breath...

You could have extend your narrations by telling me that, I am also richer than you, handsome, popular, expert in my fields, though that i am looser by graduating udsm

You are also looser by supporting Lissu

We are both loosers, arent we?

At least i graduated 20yrs back then, You have just announced as looser two days ago.Pole
But how can you sum or that on me? You even don’t know me, but I know you because you introduced yourself to me. And you are in Tanzania, saying you are rich? There are no black indigenous rich people there. I know Bahresa, Mo all these are not indigenous people. The richest black was Mengi and has passed away, he had USD 230 million in assets. the second was Karamagi had USD 20 million, Kikwete the Mafia Boss maybe the richest man, but the money was stolen

Wakili wa aliyekuwa mgombea Urais Jamhuri ya Muungano wa Tanzania kupitia CHADEMA, Tundu Lissu, Robert Amsterdam ameiandikia barua jumuiya ya madola na kuiambia kuwa kuna ubadhilifu mkubwa umefanyika katika uchaguzi wa Tanzania hivyo ameomba Jumuiya ya Madola kuingilia Uchaguzi huo.
Nilisha sema hum LISSU ana akili nyingi Sana yajayo tutalia wote na kucheka wote uwe na chama au la

How as that helped in election?

You have assumed equation of 'inferiority' to console you and divert from main agenda

Main agenda is that Lissu is a looser, and will.never be a president in this country

I can not possibly console you by charting or attacking me. Deal with this maturely otherwise you will hate everyone including your innocent kids

The best way is keep calm, relax, and shut your all openings off.
You mentioned once thing, which is true, hate. I have learned very hard, I employ almost 20 people in Dar, you know what I am going to do? I know who voted for CCM, for sure they have to go, they were paid handsomely. Enough is enough. You cannot eat in my house and put loyalty to somebody else like JPM, Truth or loyalty / justice or mercy

But how can you sum or that on me? You even don’t me, but I know you because you introduced yourself to me. And you are in Tanzania, saying you are rich? There are no black indigenous rich people there. I know Bahresa, Mo all these are not indigenous people. The richest black was Mengi and has passed away, he had USD 230 million in assets. the second was Karamagi had USD 20 million, Kikwete the Mafia Boss maybe the richest man, but the money was stolen
😂😂😂 I have told you, you have found a way to console yourself to me!! Poor boy..i introduced yourself to you? On what ground? And what does my introduction to you had to do with election? Ooh little one

You started, deal with that
Lectures, theory and any discussion wont give Lissu any vote for now

You said Tanzanians are exporting out HIV? Cant you recall? You have said I am the looser because i studied udsm? Just few minutes a go. i have give you other information that you didnt know....the best was was to just accept

Accept that Lissu loosed this

At least admit in your heart i dont see smile in your face going on like this.

Pole againa

JPM is there again for the next 5yrs, you dont want him.....at least watch movies do you have account on Netflix??

Hakika kwa hali tuliyokuwa tumefikia heri kutokuwa na upinzani. Maana wapinzani unapinga hata jambo lenye manufaa kwa nchi, unapinga ujenzi wa barabara, ujenzi wa madaraja, SGR, hospitali.mku
Mkuu wenda akili kwa Sasa umeificha mfukoni mwako, na nikwambie mungu akunyime kibali popote ukanyagapo ,na imekua

You mentioned once thing, which is true, hate. I have learned very hard, I employ almost 20 people in Dar, you know what I am going to do? I know who voted for CCM, for sure they have to go, they were paid handsomely. Enough is enough. You cannot eat in my house and put loyalty to somebody else like JPM, Truth or loyalty / justice or mercy

Good boy

I said spit out all that you have in your chest, spit out spit out!!!!! By doing so, healing is around the corner

This post has shown

1.liar
2.Bad boss
3.Dictactor

Is it not enough for you to expose your stupidity like this?? Was it in the Job description that they have to vote for Lissu??

I am done with you

Viva JPM Viva

26 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom