America is fast becoming a third World country

Mathanzua

JF-Expert Member
Jan 4, 2017
North America, which was once a First World region, is fast becoming a Third World wasteland, thanks to government corruption, Wall Street greed and private central banking.

Increasingly more people both in the United States and Canada are unable to afford food because of explosive inflationary pressure and food shortages, which are only compounding that inflation. In Canada, government benefits are now decreasing because of this, which will leave some people with access to barely one meal per day from now on.

“Sometimes, by the end of the month, before we’re getting to the due date for the money, I’m down to maybe just a very small meal once per day,” said 56-year-old Stephen Jones to the Globe and Mail, a Toronto-based newspaper.

“I am almost on the verge of having to skip meals altogether in a day,” he added, further revealing that his shopping habits have changed dramatically in recent months.

Right now, Jones is living on disability benefits that amount to $1,200 Canadian per month, or about $940 per month in United States currency. This amount has sustained him for the past 15 years after he had to give up his career in finance due to debilitating depression – that is, until now.

While Canada’s inflation rate slightly trails that of the United States at 6.8 percent, this is still a 31-year high for the country. The Globe and Mail reported that gas prices also rose 10 percent year over year, which is the highest spike since 1981.

Toronto’s Daily Bread Food Bank also saw a record high of 160,000 visits in March, which represents a 134 percent increase compared to pre-plandemic levels.

“People have gotten to the end of their life savings,” said Neil Hetherington, chief executive officer at Daily Bread. “They’re going into debt, and so they’re going to be turning to food banks even more.”

A very dark winter is coming​

Jones is managing to get by for now, but he knows his day is coming. Things are becoming increasingly more difficult, and there does not appear to be any relief coming any time soon.

“I know that these places are very accommodating and non-judgmental, but there’s an element of shame in doing that,” he said. “But at some point, yes, I am definitely going to have to go to a food bank.”

James is hardly alone. According to Canadian agriculture expert Kim McDonnell, many Canadians are suddenly finding themselves in a tough situation requiring outside help.

“There’s going to be a lot of hungry people,” she said.

As the situation worsens, food banks all across Canada and the United States are going to be flooded with hungry, needy people. But will there be enough to go around?

Valerie Tarasuk, a professor of nutritional sciences at University of Toronto, said steepening inflation rates are likely to increase the prevalence and severity of food insecurity in Canada. That could mean financial concerns will prompt people to reduce meal sizes, skip meals or even go a day or more without eating.

What makes the current economic situation uniquely precarious is the fact that not only is inflation off the charts but there are also widespread food shortages. Hetherington calls it “a crisis on a crisis.”

“These [inflation] numbers are meals that people will be going without,” he said to The Globe and Mail, projecting that visits to the food bank could soon reach 225,000 per month.

“I’m an incredibly optimistic guy, but I am very concerned about the next couple of years,” he added ominously.

The latest news about inflation, food shortages, and the ongoing global economic implosion can be found at Collapse.news.

North America, which was once a First World region, is fast becoming a Third World wasteland, thanks to government corruption, Wall Street greed and private central banking.

Increasingly more people both in the United States and Canada are unable to afford food because of explosive inflationary pressure and food shortages, which are only compounding that inflation. In Canada, government benefits are now decreasing because of this, which will leave some people with access to barely one meal per day from now on.

“Sometimes, by the end of the month, before we’re getting to the due date for the money, I’m down to maybe just a very small meal once per day,” said 56-year-old Stephen Jones to the Globe and Mail, a Toronto-based newspaper.

“I am almost on the verge of having to skip meals altogether in a day,” he added, further revealing that his shopping habits have changed dramatically in recent months.

Right now, Jones is living on disability benefits that amount to $1,200 Canadian per month, or about $940 per month in United States currency. This amount has sustained him for the past 15 years after he had to give up his career in finance due to debilitating depression – that is, until now.

While Canada’s inflation rate slightly trails that of the United States at 6.8 percent, this is still a 31-year high for the country. The Globe and Mail reported that gas prices also rose 10 percent year over year, which is the highest spike since 1981.

Toronto’s Daily Bread Food Bank also saw a record high of 160,000 visits in March, which represents a 134 percent increase compared to pre-plandemic levels.

Brighteon.TV

“People have gotten to the end of their life savings,” said Neil Hetherington, chief executive officer at Daily Bread. “They’re going into debt, and so they’re going to be turning to food banks even more.”

Jones is managing to get by for now, but he knows his day is coming. Things are becoming increasingly more difficult, and there does not appear to be any relief coming any time soon.

“I know that these places are very accommodating and non-judgmental, but there’s an element of shame in doing that,” he said. “But at some point, yes, I am definitely going to have to go to a food bank.”

James is hardly alone. According to Canadian agriculture expert Kim McDonnell, many Canadians are suddenly finding themselves in a tough situation requiring outside help.

As the situation worsens, food banks all across Canada and the United States are going to be flooded with hungry, needy people. But will there be enough to go around?

Valerie Tarasuk, a professor of nutritional sciences at University of Toronto, said steepening inflation rates are likely to increase the prevalence and severity of food insecurity in Canada. That could mean financial concerns will prompt people to reduce meal sizes, skip meals or even go a day or more without eating.

What makes the current economic situation uniquely precarious is the fact that not only is inflation off the charts but there are also widespread food shortages. Hetherington calls it “a crisis on a crisis.”

“These [inflation] numbers are meals that people will be going without,” he said to The Globe and Mail, projecting that visits to the food bank could soon reach 225,000 per month.

“I’m an incredibly optimistic guy, but I am very concerned about the next couple of years,” he added ominously.

The latest news about inflation, food shortages, and the ongoing global economic implosion can be found at Collapse.news.
Aliyeandika hio habari Ni mpumbavu

Aliyeandika hio habari Ni mpumbavu
Mpumbavu in what sense,mbona ushahidi upo.Na kumbuka NWO ndivyo walivyopanga,na issues on the ground prove that this is indeed unfolding.Kama assertion hii sio kweli,lete ushahidi wako,usiishishie kuleta a stupid comment,lete facts.Infact we can go farther and say America is fast becoming a failed state,na ushahidi upo.

Mpumbavu in what sense,mbona ushahidi upo.Na kumbuka NWO ndivyo walivyopanga,na issues on the ground prove that this is indeed unfolding.Kama assertion hii sio kweli,lete ushahidi wako,usiishishie kuleta a stupid comment,lete facts.Infact we can go farther and say America is fast becoming a failed state,na ushahidi upo.
Mkuu usiichukulie poa UNITED STATES OF AMERICA na CANNADA. U.S.A hilo ni jitu kubwa lisiloweza kuanguka kiraisi Kama unavyodhani yaani from first world country to third world country hicho kitu hakiwezi kutokea Kama Iran [ Persian ] , Germany [ Germany of before and under Hitler], Russia [ USSR ], Egypt [ Egypt Empire] , Turkey [ Ottoman Empire], England [ British Empire ], Italy[ Roman Empire ], Japan [ Under monarch system] zimeshindwa kuwa third world country baada ya kuanguka alafu uje useme U.S.A ndio ije kuwa third world country Hilo sahau. Ni Mali empire pekee iliyoanguka na kuwa third world country baada kuanguka ndio ninayoifahamu kiurahisi.

Mkuu uiichukulie poa UNITED STATES OF AMERICA na CANNADA. U.S.A hilo ni jitu kubwa lisiloweza kuanguka kiraisi Kama unavyodhani yaani from first world country to third world country hicho kitu hakiwezi kutokea Kama Iran [ Persian ] , Germany [ Germany of before and under Hitler], Egypt [ Egypt Empire] , Turkey [ Ottoman Empire], England [ British Empire ], Italy[ Roman Empire ], Japan [ Under monarch system] zimeshindwa kuwa third world country baada ya kuanguka alafu uje useme U.S.A ndio ije kuwa third world country Hilo sahau. Ni Mali empire pekee iliyoanguka na kuwa third world country baada kuanguka nayoifahamu kiurahisi
Nimependa mfano wa hizo falme. Kama asipokuelewa usichoke kuendelea kumfundisha.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Mkuu uiichukulie poa UNITED STATES OF AMERICA na CANNADA. U.S.A hilo ni jitu kubwa lisiloweza kuanguka kiraisi Kama unavyodhani yaani from first world country to third world country hicho kitu hakiwezi kutokea Kama Iran [ Persian ] , Germany [ Germany of before and under Hitler], Russia [ USSR ], Egypt [ Egypt Empire] , Turkey [ Ottoman Empire], England [ British Empire ], Italy[ Roman Empire ], Japan [ Under monarch system] zimeshindwa kuwa third world country baada ya kuanguka alafu uje useme U.S.A ndio ije kuwa third world country Hilo sahau. Ni Mali empire pekee iliyoanguka na kuwa third world country baada kuanguka ninayoifahamu kiurahisi.
Haya ni mawazo yako yasiyo na evidence yoyote,na not backed by anything.The truth however is Empires rise and fall,infact for the same reasons,no matter what the empire is,and this is proved by history.So the American empire is already falling it is in a state of decay,hili liko wazi.The Roman Empire was one of the biggest empires,but it is gone.See ruins here👇

As I’ve already said, all “empires” fall and for the same reasons. Some will argue with this but history seems to bear this out. As always some will say that this won’t happen to our country,just as you are saying:we’re different, or there’s never been a country like us, or because of race, religion, creed, or something like that. It all sounds good, but it doesn’t matter, they all fall.

See other empires which have fallen here👇

Infact America has all the characteristics of a dying empire.See them here👇

Hebu ona wizi huu👇 wa kijinga kabisa,and this is America!

Tujaribu kuchanganya na akili zetu jamani. Canada na USA wakiwa third world sisi basi ni jehanaum
Usitumie akili zako hizo ndogo ulizo nazo,think big.Wewe kama unaona America is so big,it can't fall,wenzio wanaona ni ubua. Empires have come and gone and for the same reasons,sembuse ka-empire kadogo kama America.Where is the British Empire just to mention one of the biggest empires which ever exisisted,sembuse America!See other big empires which exisisted here👇,but are no more.

"8 of the Largest Empires in History | Britannica" 8 of the Largest Empires in History

Unajua mkuu shida yako ni kwamba hujui history!America has all the signs of a dying empire,mbona iko wazi.See them here!​

The Seven Signs of an Empire’s End​

Ernest Richard Rugenstein, Ph.D. Cultural History
Click here to view Ernest Richard Rugenstein, Ph.D. Cultural History’s profile

Ernest Richard Rugenstein, Ph.D. Cultural History​

Cultural Historian/ Archaeologist/…​

Published Jan 1, 2018
+ Follow
I teach history at a local college. When people ask me what “type” of history I usually say whatever my department chair needs. My Ph.D., graduate courses and experience allow me to teach American History, World History, Native American, Cultural History, and the history of different time periods and locations (i.e. Medieval History or European History).
In class we discuss a number of different dynasties/empires throughout the world. These dynasties rise for different reasons and are of different sizes. Typically, a dynasty has its start on some sort of hereditary leadership based on family, power, or religiosity of the leader. Other times it could be by consensus of a nationality or ethnicity and over time land is captured and the population rises. In some instances, major minorities in the area are absorbed (Sorbs in Germany) and at other times semi-autonomous regions are created. We can name empires such as the Assyrian, Harrapan, Babylonian, Persian, Ottoman, Austro-Hungarian (Austrian), British, Napoleon, Russian, even the short lived 2nd Reich, the German Empire, all of which had humble beginnings and then rose to a world superpower.
Looking at world superpowers we see certain aspects in their demise. The one thing we find from history is that all empires, governments, countries, nation-states, rise and fall. It doesn’t matter “who” they are, there reason for creation or their ideology, all of them have a time of rise and progress when they get stronger and more powerful. Then they reach an apogee. They become the most powerful, influential and advanced as they will be. This rise might take centuries, at other times the circumstances are right and in a few decades, they are unassailable.
Next, there is a time of social and state consistency, the time of “Pax-Romana.” This time could last for centuries or decades or in some case just a number of years. However, regardless of the power, ideology or wealth they all begin to fall. It’s inevitable. By the way, all try to convince their populations, it won’t happen to them and it’s because the deity is on their side.

USA is a third world country without a doubt.

Third world country haitazamwi kwa maendeleo ya miundo mbinu n.k, bali hutazamwa kwa kiwango cha ustaarabu wa watu.

USA kuna vibaka kama wa manzese.

USA bado kuna wizi wa fatuma ( home invasion)

USA mtu anauliwa kwa kuonewa wivu kwa sababu amepata kazi nzuri inayo mlipa.

Upuuzi kama huu huwezi kuukuta katika nchi kama Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland n.k.

USA hakuna security.

I feel more safe in Kigali than in Los Angeles

Third world country haitazamwi kwa maendeleo ya miundo mbinu n.k, bali hutazamwa kwa kiwango cha ustaarabu wa watu.

USA basi kuna wizi wa fatuma ( home invasion)

Upuuzi kama huu huwezi kuukuta katika nchi kama Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland n.k.

USA hakuna security.

You are an intelligent mind,thankyou.Infact mimi naiona America as a failed state already,mifumo yote inakuwa dismantled.I feel sorry for Americans.

Brighteon.TV

Maisha ya Japan, EU ni magumu sana kuliko US na Canada. Upuuzi huu sisi tuanaishi huku miaka 20 tunajua ukweli kuliko hawa watu wa kiki

Haya ni mawazo yako yasiyo na evidence yoyote,na not backed by anything.The truth however is Empires rise and fall,infact for the same reasons,no matter what the empire is,and this is proved by history.So the American empire is already falling it is in a state of decay,hili liko wazi.The Roman Empire was one of the biggest empires,but it is gone.See ruins here👇

As I’ve already said, all “empires” fall and for the same reasons. Some will argue with this but history seems to bear this out. As always some will say that this won’t happen to our country,just as you are saying:we’re different, or there’s never been a country like us, or because of race, religion, creed, or something like that. It all sounds good, but it doesn’t matter, they all fall.

See other empires which have fallen here👇

Infact America has all the characteristics of a dying empire.See them here👇

Hebu ona wizi huu👇 wa kijinga kabisa,and this is America!

Mkuu nikuulize maswali machache :-
i, Unafahamu kuwa marekani anaimiliki millitary base ngapi duniani?
ii, Unafahamu hizo millitary base anazo miliki marekani anamiliki kwenye nchi ngapi ?na kiasi gani Cha fedha anazifadhiri hizo nchi kwa yeye kuweka millitary base?na namna gani anaweza kuzihakikishia usalama hizo nchi?
iii, Unafahamu kuwa marekani anatoa mchango wa asilimia ngapi kwenye mashirika ya Umoja wa mataifa mfano shirika la afya, chakula ,wakimbizi n.k?
iii, Unafahamu ni sifa zipi za kiuchumi nchi inatakiwa kuwa nazo ili iitwe dunia ya tatu ?
iv, Unafahamu ni sifa zipi za kiuchumi nchi inatakiwa kuwa nazo ili iwe dunia ya kwanza?
iv, Unafahamu budget ya fedha ya mwaka ya marekani ni ipi na nchi za dunia ya tatu budget zao ni zipi?
V, Unafahamu marekani yupo kwenye ushirikiano na muungano mingapi ya kiuchumi na kijeshi na anachangia kifedha kwa asilimia ngapi tofauti na wenzake?
Vi, Unafahamu ni mataifa mangapi marekani anayafadhiri kiuchumi duniani kupitia misaada na mikopo?
Vii, Unafahamu ni mabenki makubwa mangapi duniani marekani anaimiliki?
Vii, Unaifahamu GDP ya Marekani Ni ngapi?
Viii, Unafahamu ni mataifa mangapi yanamtegemea marekani kiulinzi pia na Kisayansi na teknolojia?
ix, Unafahamu budget ya ulinzi ya marekani ni kiasi cha fedha kumlinganisha na mataifa ya dunia ya tatu?
X, Unafahamu GDP ya china Ni ngapi na ni miaka mingapi ijayo China imepanga kumfikia marekani kiuchumi ?kwa sababu huyu pekee ndio anayemfukuzia marekani kwa ukaribu zaidi
Xi, Unafahamu marekani anaushawishi kiasi gani duniani?
Xii, Unafahamu marekani ameweka kiasi gani cha fedha na dhahabu?
Xiii, Unafahamu taasisi ngapi zinazo ongoza nchi ya marekani ? uimara wake ulivyo pia unafahamu?
Xiv, Unafahamu ni kwanini China licha ya kuwa na uchumi mkubwa na ushawishi sehemu mbalimbali dunia bado hajaweza kumwangusha marekani Ila bado anamtegemea marekani kiushirikiano mbalimbali wa kibiashara pamoja na Kisayansi na kiteknolojia?
Xv, Unafahamu ni mifumo mingapi ya kiuchumi dunia imeshikiliwa na marekani na washirika wake mfano kibiashara, kifedha, kiteknolojia n.k
Xv, Unafahamu ni viwanda vingapi marekani anamiliki ndani na nje ya nchi yake vinavyokuza uchumi wake?

Ni hayo tu maswali machache niliyonayo ninaweza kukuongezea mengine Kama kutakuwa na ulazima wa mimi kufanya hivyo

Hii habari inatupa furaha sana sie US haters, raha jipe mwenyewe buana. Ingawa tunajua kabisa sio kweli ila Wacha tujifurahishe kwanza.
Sure US haters wameburudiika wenyewe huku wakiendelea kuperuz JF kwa tech ya US, amevaa mtumba wa nike, anakunywa coca cola bariiiidi, na ashadungwa covid vaccine ya msaada toka US.

Brighteon.TV

propaganda hizi bwana

dont make any sense

USA akiwa 3rd World what makes of Africa?

USA bado kuna wizi wa fatuma ( home invasion)

USA hakuna security.

propaganda hizi bwana

dont make any sense

USA akiwa 3rd World what makes of Africa?
Your question does not make sense.Kwani the English empire ilipo Isha what became of us,Spanish Empire, Ottoman empire,Mongol Empire,Roman Empire?Lete facts kama mimi nilivyofanya tuziweke kwenye mzani,acha utoto.Wewe hata Marekani hukujui,acha sisi tulio na taarifa kamili,tena recent tuseme.Ushabiki wa Yanga na Simba hatuuhitaji hapa.

5 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom