Amazing CSI science

Good Guy

JF-Expert Member
Oct 24, 2010
Did you know that the foot is 15% your height.Meaning when you divide your foot's length to your height,you get 0.15,so if i get u'r foot print i can calculate your height.
Mathematicaly
let
x-foot's length
h-your height
then
(x/h)=0.15
h=(x/0.15)
where:
x-is length of a foot
h-height.
This is how csi determine height of victims through the footprints left on a crime scene.(at least approximately)

Good guy i real like reading you threads...
you always teach something or
you say something very important
thank your for shearing your intelligent...:A S crown-1:
cheers ...:lock1::lock1::lock1:

Good guy i real like reading you threads...
you always teach something or
you say something very important
thank your for shearing your intelligent...:A S crown-1:
cheers ...:lock1::lock1::lock1:

Nice knowing that.

CULCUS? what is this mkuu? Am i lost in mats?

Its CALCULUS.what is it?Simply it is the branch of math which deals with changes.That is where there is change in quantity there is calculus.I think the guy meant it as a joke or something cause i cant see calculus in what i said.4 more info put it in a search engine.cheers

Did you know that the foot is 15% your height.Meaning when you divide your foot's length to your height,you get 0.15,so if i get u'r foot print i can calculate your height.
Mathematicaly
let
x-foot's length
h-your height
then
(x/h)=0.15
h=(x/0.15)
where:
x-is length of a foot
h-height.
This is how csi determine height of victims through the footprints left on a crime scene.(at least approximately)

Good analysis

I believe there is no atheist in the JF, lakini Kuna verse moja katika Bible inasema "Uliniumba (yaani mimi mfalme Selemani) kwa jinsi ya ajabu" hii ndiyo mana ya Mungu kuitwa Mungu. Unajua kuna vitu vingi ni perculiar kwa kila mmoja wetu na hili ni moja tu. Hii siyo amazing science tu bali THIS GOD IS AN AMAZING AND GREAT GOD".

Mimi sijaelewa maana ya neno ''foot''. Naomba msaada tafadhali. Maana kama mwandishi anasema ''foot print'' ikiachwa basi wataalamu wanaweza ku-calculate the height of the victim, ina maana neno foot maana yake ni unyayo?

Mimi sijaelewa maana ya neno ''foot''. Naomba msaada tafadhali. Maana kama mwandishi anasema ''foot print'' ikiachwa basi wataalamu wanaweza ku-calculate the height of the victim, ina maana neno foot maana yake ni unyayo?

By length of a foot print,namaanisha urefu wa unyayo wako.Ukikanyaga chini,nikapima urefu wa unyayo wako nikagawa na 0.15 napata urefu wako.Kutokana na maelezo niliyotoa hapo juu.

I believe there is no atheist in the JF, lakini Kuna verse moja katika Bible inasema "Uliniumba (yaani mimi mfalme Selemani) kwa jinsi ya ajabu" hii ndiyo mana ya Mungu kuitwa Mungu. Unajua kuna vitu vingi ni perculiar kwa kila mmoja wetu na hili ni moja tu. Hii siyo amazing science tu bali THIS GOD IS AN AMAZING AND GREAT GOD".
there are atheists in JF. i'm one of them.

Many thanks mkuu, this is great and it will help us a lot. one question is what if that person is wearing shoes, how can you tell by using those footprints?

2 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom