Am not happy with the friends of my wife! Pse help

Sasa kweli mwenza wa hivyo utakubali akuchagulie marafiki? Tena hao mashosti ndo wanakulinda wanaume wasikukwapue kama dagaa wa ziwa nyasa!
kuna mchungaji mmoja alifungisha ndoa mume wa mtu. Manake alimuuliza mwanamke mumeo hadi anapanga mipango ya harusi ulikuwa wapi? Sasa kama anarudi manane ya usiku si utaishia kuwa mrs barlow? Kuambiwa mume katoka kikao cha harusi ya wachawi?
Things women put up with, mppphhheeewwww!
Watu wa aina hii kwa kweli wanaboa

Present but not available, yaani mie mtu hata akirudi saa mbili usiku anakutana na mdomo umevutwa kule getini
Nachukia kwa moyo wangu wote

Na ukiona mwanamke kasema sana kuhusu tabia fulani, siku akiacha kulalamika jua keshajipatia suluhisho kimya kimya
Ila wanamme vilaza huwa hawajiulizi, katafuta suluhisho gani.

AM NOT HAPPY WITH THE FRIENDS OF MY WIFE

Hi Guys . Been married for 2 years now. Love my wife so much. But something disturbs me. All of her close friends are not married and they are her biggest advisers. Am very Uncomfortable about this and i have requested her to drop off these friends and look for married friends who can give her good advice on marriage and relationships. But she has become wild and the other day, she invited her friends over and they all told me off. The friends told me that i met her when she was already friends with them and i should respect that. Should i be worried??

Waniambie off in my house, damn mbona pasingetosha, tell her there is a big different kuwa galfriend na wife there are some baggage has to be dropped!

hao marafiki si ulimkuta nao?

Alokwambia ndoa inashauriwa na marafiki ni nani?
Ya ndoani yanawahusu wanandoa pekee si marafiki.....

Halafu ndoa haimaanishi kuwa mpangiane marafiki, akikwambia waache marafiki zako utakubali?
Mwisho utamwambia aache kuwasiliana na ndugu zake ambao hawajaolewa....

Si tabia njema.....

Urafiki haupimwi kwa kuolewa wala kuoa.....

Huo ni utoto tu, akikua ataacha. Lakini ubongo wake una walakini kidogo, hayo ni mambo ya at least few months after marriaage, esp kama hawakuwa karibu during grace period prior to marriage. Ni ubinafsi pia kumnyima mwenzio raha.

Hi Guys . Been married for 2 years now. Love my wife so much. But something disturbs me. All of her close friends are not married and they are her biggest advisers. Am very Uncomfortable about this and i have requested her to drop off these friends and look for married friends who can give her good advice on marriage and relationships. But she has become wild and the other day, she invited her friends over and they all told me off. The friends told me that i met her when she was already friends with them and i should respect that. Should i be worried??

Sidhani kama ni jambo baya ila kama yafuatayo unadhani yanasababishwa na yeye kuwa na hao marafiki, itabidi aachane nao kulinda ndoa;

1. Jeuri kwako
2. Heshima kwako kupungua
3. Ulevi
4. Kuchat chat kila saa na kusahau majukumu basic
5. Kukutanishwa na wanaume
6. Kuparty ovyo ovyo na wao
7. Kuwa careless tu in general na kufuja mali

Marafiki ni watu wazuri sana lakini upande mwingine ni wabaya mno!!!

mmh? na unamshauri nn kuhusu hii
"she
invited her friends over and they all told
me off. The friends told me that i met
her when she was already friends with
them and i should respect that."

well hapo ni communication tuu. yeye asitegemee kuwa mtu ataacha marafiki zake kabisa. lazima kuwe na freedom ya mke kushare tym na friends wake. pia mke anahitaji kufahamu kuwa hawezi tena akawa anatoka toka na friends wake wenever she pleases. mme ndio wakwanza sasa so lazima mke na marafiki zake walielewe hilo. ndio maana ni muhimu kuoa wake wenye huo uelewa....sio kila mwanamke ni wife material hahahaha

Nothing is more symbolic of how you lived your life than being an old woman still very much connected to your girlfriends. Women need other women to mentor, learn from, heal with, laugh with, grieve with, and celebrate being a woman with

Having close girlfriends keeps your marriage healthier. Having a support system besides your husband helps you see things more objectively. Women who have good friends allow their partner more freedom and are less likely to be “needy” of constant attention from their partner

Guys, it is worthwhile to value your wife’s girlfriends. Many times, when your wife it is upset with you, it is her girlfriends that help her see things more objectively. The girlfriend is usually the one saying, “You have such a great husband.” –

Mary Jo Rapini

Screw them if you can......that will stop the problem

eeeh bwana mie baba watoto alikuwa ananiambia kila siku wife hawa marafiki zako kwanini sasa usiangalie marafiki wema na wenye ushauri mzuri namuona ananiwekea kauzibe na mashosti zangu wa zamani
walivyonitenda ndo nikajua alikuwa anamaanisha nini na sasa nimejifunza naishi kwa amani ...

Hi Guys .
But she has become wild and the other day, she invited her friends over and they all told me off. The friends told me that i met her when she was already friends with them and i should respect that. Should i be worried??

Having close girlfriends keeps your marriage healthier. Having a support system besides your husband helps you see things more objectively. Women who have good friends allow their partner more freedom and are less likely to be "needy" of constant attention from their partner

Guys, it is worthwhile to value your wife's girlfriends. Many times, when your wife it is upset with you, it is her girlfriends that help her see things more objectively. The girlfriend is usually the one saying, "You have such a great husband." –

Mary Jo Rapini

Strange things are happening here in JF !!
How can one advise like this ????
Just take a look at the red bold text above, can you see if you really meant what you commented ??
The guy was scolded by the wife's friends, and you call that something that will make their marriage healthy ??
Furthermore, how can such friends help the wife see things more objectively by inviting them to scold the husband ??
Men !!, JF is full of strange 'advisers' !!

Tough one!

Ila kabla ya kuwa unconfortable na hao friends wake, kulikuwa na mabadiliko negative? Au the fact that they are not married tu ndio wana disqualify kuwa na mkeo?

Hapo lazima huyo mume alishaona mambo ambayo sio mazuri.
And yes, mume alikuwa right kabisa.
Marafiki haop sio wazuri ndio maana hata wana jeuri ya kumfokea huyo jamaa nyumbani kwake !!
Hilo tu linatosha kuona kuwa marafiki hao sio wema kabisa.

Did you marry her so that you can change her? If she told you she doesnt approve of your friends, will you be ready to drop them for her? I hate pple who walks into my life and starts dictating what is good for me and what is not! You should be worried about your own self.
If you were spending all your time with her may be she would be able.to reduce contacts with them.

You may have missed the point here.
These friends are obviously evil.
How can a good friend have the guts to scold her friend husband for no reason at all.
What did the husband do to deserve such scoldings ????
The red bold text is concerned, are you married ??
If you are married and you decide to continue with the freedom of going out with your old boy friend, what will your husband say to you ??
Will you hate your husband for 'walking into your life and start dictating what is right and what is not' ????

Men are like that mie nilikuwa best friend wangu enzi tuko chuo 2likuwa close kweli nimemsaidia sana kwenye masomo na mpenziwe alilijua hilo ,ameolewa last year after ndoa yule mumewe akawa hanifurahii tena nilinote hilo then nikajiweka mbali nao kimya*2 ,shosti akiniuliza kulikon namdanganya majukumu,til today urafiki wetu umepooza kabisa and hafahamu lolote,bt niliona niepushe shari kwenye ndoa ya watu,bt kiukwel iam missing my best friend.

Hapa ulifanya uamuzi mzuri sana.
Huu ndio urafiki haswa. Maana rafiki mwema ni yule anayekutakia mema katika maisha yako, na sio anayekuja nyumbani kwako kumsuta mume wako bila sababu yoyote ile ya msingi (akilenga kuharibu ndoa yako).

Its a complicated situation here, because we have not heard from the other side (your wife's side).
One point is clear though, your wife's friends are evil, and your wife need to do away with them.
However, you should dig deeper and find out as to why your wife is still so connected to her friends.
Something is seriously wrong somewhere, be it on your wife, yourself or both of you.
What can solve all this is for you to sit down on this issue and discuss it deeply and solve all issues amicably.
Otherwise, if your side is clean, then the wife need to change, and yes, she need to really change her attitude and do away with the obviously evil friends.

Sio rahisi kiasi hicho! Wewe
umedelete friends ambao ni single? Afute halafu wakiolewa arudishe
urafiki? Ridiculous.

Hiyo ya bidada kumletea mashoga wamsute Mr. unaiona iko poa?

Likes Given

wewe bata acha habari za kike

Join date yako tu inaonesha ni jinsi gani ulivyo kuku mgeni katka jukwaa hili, mambo ya wakubwa waachie wakubwa. Lakini pai si lazima ujibu au uchangie kila post ya mtu, upooo!