Am I being punked?

Quemu

JF-Expert Member
Jun 27, 2007
A week ago, around 2am, I received a text (sms) that said "ola papii." The text came from a very familiar area code. It's one of the cities I used to hangout half a decade ago.

At first, I thought it came from one of my "oldies." So, I hit back the usual….y'know! But then, the sender came back asking who I was and what language I did use (I replied in Swahili).

Hold up! Wait a minute! You texted me first…who are you?

Maliah….was the name she gave me. Mhhh I don't think we know each other. I told her that.

"Bibie Maliah" was like, the message probably ended up on your phone by accident. And that, you weren't supposed to be the recipient. She apologized and the all thing was put behind….

So I thought……!!

Two days later, she hit me again…. She thought, even though the message "accidentally" ended up on my phone, the incident might be a sign for "meeting a new person" (of all the new people to meet, me? Puuulize!!!). So she started flooding my phone messaging service with general questions…..supposedly trying to get to know me.

Well, since I'm not so closed up, I kinda gave in some light answers here ‘n there.. We have been engaging into texting World since then.

Aiiight! My mind is splitted up……

One part thinks that Maliah is a truly Maliah. And that she is genuinely trying to find out what is out there. I fortunately (really?) just happened to fall into her "what is out there" inside 18. Ha ha haaa!!!!

The other part thinks that Maliah is just one of my "oldie," who just decided to jumble my head….and she is enjoying every bit of it.

In one of her recent texts, she asked me if I like to play. Foreplay is what she really meant. Ooooh yeah…..I'm not kidding!!!

Am I being punked?

Mkuu inabidi uwe muangalifu,kuna mtu anakufahamu anakuchezea akili,na haya mambo ya computer hata dada zetu ni wataalamu....cha muhimu ni kuwa Muangalifu..usipokuwa makini utafungwa goli la kisigino!!

just be careful and please keep us updated of any new developments from Maliah :)

Most likely wajanja wanashirikiana na huyo demu wanataka wakuibie. Mpigie umsikilize kama ni mtu wamfahamu sauti waweza kuifahamu.
Best.

Why dont you make an appointment and see what she is up to and how she looks like? you will solve the puzzle.

Mkuu inabidi uwe muangalifu,kuna mtu anakufahamu anakuchezea akili,na haya mambo ya computer hata dada zetu ni wataalamu....cha muhimu ni kuwa Muangalifu..usipokuwa makini utafungwa goli la kisigino!!

Mwawando,

Inawezekana kuna mtu anajifurahisha kwa kunichezea shere.

Labda tu niongeze kidogo. Kwa kuwa curious tu, nilimwomba anitumie picha yake ili nijue na-flirt na nani. Akanitumia picha ambayo anadai ni yeye. Kiumbe nilichokiona kwenye hiyo picha ni balaa si mchezo. Sasa sijui ni yeye kweli au kainyofoa kwenye mtandao tu na kunizuga.

Anyway, katika maongezi maongezi, akajitambulisha (bila ya mimi kumuuliza) kuwa yeye ni mwenyeji wa Mali. Sasa kinilichonishangaza ni kuwa kwenye picha anaonekana ni zebra wa Kiispanish na black. Nilipomuuliza hivyo, akasema baba yake ni Mcolombia.

Cha ajabu kingine ni kuwa hataki kuona picha yangu (nili-offer kumtumia) sasa hivi. Anataka anijue kama mimi kwanza kabla ya kuona jinsi nilivyokuwa bado naendelea na evolution process. Asije akapata nightmare tu akiniona nilivyo.

Why dont you make an appointment and see what she is up to and how she looks like? you will solve the puzzle.

Sidhani kama nina papara ya kukutana nae. I mean, najaribu kucheki mwelekeo wa upepo kwanza kabla sijarusha kishada changu.

Interesting...very interesting

I just spoke with her on the phone (for the first time) this afternoon. I must admit that I'm not familiar with her voice.

When I asked her how did her message pop up on my phone, the answer was even more interesing. She said that, that night she and her friend were playing this daring game. They were daring each other to make up phone numbers and send a text. So that's how my 10 digit number was formulated!

How ironic is that??

Mwawando,

Inawezekana kuna mtu anajifurahisha kwa kunichezea shere.

Labda tu niongeze kidogo. Kwa kuwa curious tu, nilimwomba anitumie picha yake ili nijue na-flirt na nani. Akanitumia picha ambayo anadai ni yeye. Kiumbe nilichokiona kwenye hiyo picha ni balaa si mchezo. Sasa sijui ni yeye kweli au kainyofoa kwenye mtandao tu na kunizuga.

Anyway, katika maongezi maongezi, akajitambulisha (bila ya mimi kumuuliza) kuwa yeye ni mwenyeji wa Mali. Sasa kinilichonishangaza ni kuwa kwenye picha anaonekana ni zebra wa Kiispanish na black. Nilipomuuliza hivyo, akasema baba yake ni Mcolombia.

Cha ajabu kingine ni kuwa hataki kuona picha yangu (nili-offer kumtumia) sasa hivi. Anataka anijue kama mimi kwanza kabla ya kuona jinsi nilivyokuwa bado naendelea na evolution process. Asije akapata nightmare tu akiniona nilivyo.

Nimeipenda hiyo!!

Kuwa mwangalifu bro.

When I asked her how did her message pop up on my phone, the answer was even more interesing. She said that, that night she and her friend were playing this daring game. They were daring each other to make up phone numbers and send a text. So that's how my 10 digit number was formulated!

How ironic is that??

so now you know you are the part of their game(malia and her friends) are you still into her? i mean are you still into being their game? my advice you deserve something better than this, this is so CHEAP

changa la macho hiloooooooo, ngoja uanze tumiwa maombi ya bank statement zako na kadhalika

Interesting...very interesting

I just spoke with her on the phone (for the first time) this afternoon. I must admit that I'm not familiar with her voice.

How ironic is that??

QM,
Now u know that its a game she is playing with you...decide if you wanna play along or not.Chances are, if you continue with this you may be addicted and by the time you know it it will be too late.Refer to Nkamangi's post above!

changa la macho hiloooooooo, ngoja uanze tumiwa maombi ya bank statement zako na kadhalika

Yep..huku ndiko kamchezo kanakoelekea..bahati mbaya inaonekana mlengwa taratibu ameshaanza kuenjoy ngoma anayoicheza japo hajui vyema.

Duh..duniani kila mtu anaangalia nitoke vipi..