Am back.....and rolling!!

Shishi

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2008
Hi good people? likizo ilikuwaje kwa wale walioenda vekesheni...fidel ;) and co.??? Yangu ilikuwa bomba...If you are reading this post, I want to thank the Almighty for your life and health today. lets be grateful for this privilege to witness the dawn of 2010. we are not special kuna wengi ambao walikuwa na mipango mikubwa mikubwa but they are not around anymore. Do not hold on to the past, grudges, hatred and ill feelings. 2010 has lots of things to look forward to: world cup, wenye kufunga ndoa, wenye kumaliza shule etc etc ..appreciate each one of us with our unique qualities. JF iendelee kutufunza na kutuentertain pia.

I love ya'll and want to wish u the best in this year and future. sijui kama kuna mtu aliyeni-miss during my short JF hiatus??? LOL. am Back and Rolling!!!:D

happy new year shishi and thanks for the word of wisdom!!!

I like the way you roll it!.................:d:d

i like the way you shake it...........

Shake that thing baibe!...........

I love ya'll and want to wish u the best in this year and future. sijui kama kuna mtu aliyeni-miss during my short JF hiatus??? LOL. am Back and Rolling!!!:D

I missed you darling, like you can not believe!

Happy new year Shishi and thanks for the brave words

I like the way you roll it!.................:d:d

i like the way you shake it...........

Shake that thing baibe!...........

Like Geoff says, Shake that thing babes :)

Karibu kutoka vekesheni... karibu sana

Ananiudhi bana! Hata kusema alikumisi kinafiki hataki bana! Afu kumbe hatukufikiaga muafaka kwenye hiyo bold hapo, unakumbuka tulipoishia?

kweli nawe acha kumwaga mtama penye kuku wengi.... hii ni ya PM.

HI man...so gud to hav u back..u know what..our family has been missing u so much, and i personally was to throw a thread to ask about your whereabouts!...Welcome back Shishi...!...In my native language shishi means RIGHT NOW!..lol!

Nilimmiss Shishi sana tu sijasema she knows it eti Shishi haujui nilikumiss au mpaka niseme?????

u know u say more when you say nothing at alll..... kuna wimbo fulani una hii lyric or something similar....JS najua ulinimiss tu sana.....nami pia nilikumiss....

HI man...so gud to hav u back..u know what..our family has been missing u so much, and i personally was to throw a thread to ask about your whereabouts!...Welcome back Shishi...!...In my native language shishi means RIGHT NOW!..lol!

Eti eh.. Right now...mmmnh haya we! am back baby!!

kweli nawe acha kumwaga mtama penye kuku wengi.... hii ni ya PM.

Aah! Unaona sasa? Uzee mbaya sana! Ndugu zanguni naomba nitoke barazani kidogo. Ntakuwa bize kwenye PM na Shishi wangu!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom