Always Be Honest

Kichwa

Mar 15, 2007
AN EYGYPTIAN Doctor wanted to go hunting, he calls his secretary HASSOUN and tells him "Ya Hassoun, I am going hunting tomorrow, we don't want to close the clinic, I ask you to take care of our patients".

"Yes, sir......" answers Hassoun.

The doctor goes hunting and returns the next day and asks:

"So Hassoun, how was your day?". Hassoun tells him he took care of 3 patients.

The first one had a headache so I gave him TYLENOL.

"Bravo ya Hassoun, and the second one?" says the doctor

"The second one had stomach burning and I gave him MAALOX, sir" says Hassoun.

"Bravo, bravo ya Hassoun you're good at this and what about the third one?" asks the doctor.

"Sir, I was seated and suddenly the door opens and a woman enters like flame, she undresses herself, taking off her bra and her panties and sleeps on the table and shouts: HELP ME for 5 years I have not seen any man!!!!!!!"

"..and what did you do Ya Hassoun?" asks the doctor

I put eye drops in her eyes!!!!...............

~ALWAYS HAVE FAITH &THINKPOSITIVE, POSITIVENESS BRING POSITIVEVIBES~

hahahahahah. bravooo...bravooo... if it was hapa kwetu sipati picha nini kingewekwa wapi.......

an eygyptian doctor wanted to go hunting, he calls his secretary hassoun and tells him "ya hassoun, i am going hunting tomorrow, we don't want to close the clinic, i ask you to take care of our patients".

"yes, sir......" answers hassoun.

the doctor goes hunting and returns the next day and asks:

"so hassoun, how was your day?". Hassoun tells him he took care of 3 patients.

the first one had a headache so i gave him tylenol.

"bravo ya hassoun, and the second one?" says the doctor

"the second one had stomach burning and i gave him maalox, sir" says hassoun.

"bravo, bravo ya hassoun you're good at this and what about the third one?" asks the doctor.

"sir, i was seated and suddenly the door opens and a woman enters like flame, she undresses herself, taking off her bra and her panties and sleeps on the table and shouts: Help me for 5 years i have not seen any man!!!!!!!"

"..and what did you do ya hassoun?" asks the doctor

i put eye drops in her eyes!!!!...............

~always have faith &thinkpositive, positiveness bring positivevibes~

siyo siri,....umeninyaka

.......hahhahahahah ahahahhaha,inafurahisha kwa kweli. Alivyomuwekea eye drops nadhani alimnaniiii.

hahahaha,,,,,,,mbona haijaisha......Doc akasemaje?

Dr akamwambia, Hassoun, are you crazy? you dont tell me you had this beautifull lady infront of you, naked, leggs spread on the hospital bed, and all you could do is, do what?

You are fired...

Ethics za Dr wa bongo.....kama yule wa Marie Stopes unafikiri ingekuwaje.

Back
Top Bottom