Alqaeda Operatives on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayundi2

JF-Expert Member
Feb 2, 2009
I hope the Mod will see this.......and make it sticky.We have now officially
seen some terrorists sympathisers on this forum.....i don't want to name them
but please stop intoxicating others here.This is not a breeding ground for terrorists.
If you are supporting Hamas,Al shabaab and the rest..........stop recruiting using this forum....we love peace and death to Al Qaeda and it affiliates.......how fast have you forgotten when Nairobi was hit in 1998.....and 200 died.....Dar was hit the same hour and 12 died......Mombasa Hotel was hit and several died?
Stop recruiting and intoxicating other people here

You just droped the massage without supportive evidence so that we can contribute. Who are you refering to ? and which post goes by your worries?

I hope the Mod will see this.......and make it sticky.We have now officially
seen some terrorists sympathisers on this forum.....i don't want to name them
but please stop intoxicating others here.This is not a breeding ground for terrorists.
If you are supporting Hamas,Al shabaab and the rest..........stop recruiting using this forum....we love peace and death to Al Qaeda and it affiliates.......how fast have you forgotten when Nairobi was hit in 1998.....and 200 died.....Dar was hit the same hour and 12 died......Mombasa Hotel was hit and several died?
Stop recruiting and intoxicating other people here

Mkuu Asante kwa kuliona hili,
Yes there are Alqaeda terrorists who have infiltrated this forum, They support killing and slaughtering of innocent lives, they support terrorists verbally and may be financially and Morally.

All they do is coming up with irrelevant excuses in the name of supporting terrorism.

But they will be defeated.

just what do you think the guy who started was upto?an Hamas/Fatar/Hezbolah/Iran symphatiser? ...........i sense something
https://www.jamiiforums.com/international-forum/50000-is-israel-set-for-destruction.html

Kayundi2,

Go answer that individual in that thread and please stop posting
these inflamatory threads that u cannot authenticate.

Secondly at JF we do not discuss individual members please.
'Hoja hujibiwa kwa hoja' is our mantra, not individuals.

This said, the shelf life of this thread is very minimal.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom