All my dreams came true when I married a poor man!

BadoNipo

Jul 4, 2008
Girls hear, from the time they are young, “It’s as easy to love a rich man as it is to love a poor one” and “it’s better to marry a rich man". Well, ladies, I did something different, I married a poor man and made him feel rich!

We married on 14th July, 07 after knowing one another for 1 year. Following the wedding and dinner celebration, we returned to our apartment. Jim said, “Wait here“, (in the entrance hall). He turned on the stereo, and we danced to five songs he had carefully and secretly chosen and stacked in order on the stereo. Each song was about marriage and loving a woman. Now, I grew up a fat child, and watched many romantic movies. I fantasized about dancing with a man while he sang to me…. I fantasized about being picked up and kissed like they did in those movies. I knew I’d never be lovingly carried into a bedroom….. However, on that night, in that moment, all those dreams came true.
I never told my husband how I loved to be called “Babe” (I never told anyone my favourite uncle and favourite boss had called me that), but for some reason, during the first week of our marriage, and for the duration, he called me Babe.
For the entire time we were married, I lived with a wonderful man who told me he loved me every single day. “So?” You might ask. Gentlemen, and Ladies, pay attention: My beloved Jim not only constantly told me he loved me, he gave me a different reason every single day! Do you have any idea what that did to enhance my self esteem? Not to mention how much more I loved and appreciated him!!
One day I took a cab home. When we pulled up to my building, the cabbie asked, “Do you know the man who lives in the first floor on the left? “Quite well,” I responded, “Why?” He smiled a great big smile and said, “I carry him quite often, and he talks about his wife all the time. She must be a wonderful person!” Guess who was grinning now? I met many people throughout our marriage who, when they learned my name, asked if I was married to Jim. When I confirmed, they would invariably say, “I feel like I already know you, your husband talks about you all the time!” Wow! What a fantastic way to meet people, no awkward handshakes if someone knew my Jim! Before we married, my husband learned that my favourite flower was the white rose. I explained that to me it symbolized the purest love of all. On our first month anniversary, he sent me a dozen white roses ~ and to work, so every one could share them and know how much I was loved! He continued to do that every single month until I finally said, “Honey, we can’t afford for you to love me this much.” He was sad, but understanding. Guess what?! On our anniversary, I received a beautiful plant! And I continued to receive something special from the florist every month as long as he lived.

Last edited by a moderator:
in my opinion this guy isnt poor .. if he can afford cab oftenly and a dozen of roses ... talk about a poor man in tanzania maybe ananyonyoa kuku pale buguruni sokoni au anabeba mizigo kariakoo ... will sound more fascinating

That sounded so romantic and moving to me.I wish ningepata mke ambaye atanitreat like that.Naima do you have any one in mind?

That sounded so romantic and moving to me.I wish ningepata mke ambaye atanitreat like that.Naima do you have any one in mind?

Kevo,
This story is about how an ordinary man ( asiye na faranga) anavyojua kupenda.Wenye fedha zao hawa nafasi for such details..wako busy monitoring the bottom-lines.Penzi utalisikia redioni tu ( bongo fleva) na kwenye sinema

Give me time ... i will advertise and let you know when i get the right candidate

Day dreaming is OK! Let's now have a look at this.
"AI" is one of the most spoken word.

Girls hear, from the time they are young, "It's as easy to love a rich man as it is to love a poor one" and "it's better to marry a rich man". Well, ladies, I did something different, I married a poor man and made him feel rich!

We married on 14th July, 07 after knowing one another for 1 year. Following the wedding and dinner celebration, we returned to our apartment. Jim said, "Wait here", (in the entrance hall). He turned on the stereo, and we danced to five songs he had carefully and secretly chosen and stacked in order on the stereo. Each song was about marriage and loving a woman. Now, I grew up a fat child, and watched many romantic movies. I fantasized about dancing with a man while he sang to me…. I fantasized about being picked up and kissed like they did in those movies. I knew I'd never be lovingly carried into a bedroom….. However, on that night, in that moment, all those dreams came true.
I never told my husband how I loved to be called "Babe" (I never told anyone my favourite uncle and favourite boss had called me that), but for some reason, during the first week of our marriage, and for the duration, he called me Babe.
For the entire time we were married, I lived with a wonderful man who told me he loved me every single day. "So?" You might ask. Gentlemen, and Ladies, pay attention: My beloved Jim not only constantly told me he loved me, he gave me a different reason every single day! Do you have any idea what that did to enhance my self esteem? Not to mention how much more I loved and appreciated him!!
One day I took a cab home. When we pulled up to my building, the cabbie asked, "Do you know the man who lives in the first floor on the left? "Quite well," I responded, "Why?" He smiled a great big smile and said, "I carry him quite often, and he talks about his wife all the time. She must be a wonderful person!" Guess who was grinning now? I met many people throughout our marriage who, when they learned my name, asked if I was married to Jim. When I confirmed, they would invariably say, "I feel like I already know you, your husband talks about you all the time!" Wow! What a fantastic way to meet people, no awkward handshakes if someone knew my Jim! Before we married, my husband learned that my favourite flower was the white rose. I explained that to me it symbolized the purest love of all. On our first month anniversary, he sent me a dozen white roses ~ and to work, so every one could share them and know how much I was loved! He continued to do that every single month until I finally said, "Honey, we can't afford for you to love me this much." He was sad, but understanding. Guess what?! On our anniversary, I received a beautiful plant! And I continued to receive something special from the florist every month as long as he lived.

in my opinion this guy isnt poor .. if he can afford cab oftenly and a dozen of roses ... talk about a poor man in tanzania maybe ananyonyoa kuku pale buguruni sokoni au anabeba mizigo kariakoo ... will sound more fascinating

sorry people i do agree with naima,hata huyo ,mbeba mizigo kariakoo sijui kama atakuwa romantic kumwita mke babe

for me nifikiriavyo..ni kuwa she was just lucky kumpata huyo mwanaume it doesnt matter kama ni maskini au tajiri...wat matters ni upendo wa dhati ambao kwa siku hizi sio tu wanaume,bali even wanawake bana ni vigumu kuwapata wenye nao...

Give me time ... i will advertise and let you know when i get the right candidate
..Are you serious Naima na hawa wachumba wa kwemye mtandao? Sidhani kama wana mapenzi ya kweli i always see them like business oriented zaidi au unasemaje??

Du nimefurahishwa sana na hii strory. kusema kweli wanawake wote wanapendwa kuitwa honey, babe, dear, my love, my better half, my water melon, my carrot, you name them. Basi ndugu yangu ukitumia hayo maneno upendo na penzi kwa mkeo ni hatari sana yaani wana value sana hayo. unafahamu akina mama au wanawake love feelings zao ni tofauti, a small present will change her completely, hata kama alikuwa amenuna basi atatabasamu. Jaribu utapata matokeo yake. Lakini pia wapo ambao hata ungewanunulia zawadi na kuwaita majina yote mazuri bado hawajitambui na kujithamini. Wanabaki kuwa walalamishi on even small issues ambazo zinaboa waume zao na upendo unapungua. Otherwise, ndoa ni tamu mno kama mtaheshimiana na kuwa na culture ya ku maintain mambo mazuri mliokuwa mnafanyiana kabla ya kuoana mfano, cards, flowers, gifts, sweet words, etc. Siku nyingine inabidi nasi wana JF tutoe shuhuda za ndoa zetu au relationships zetu kwa wale ambao hawana ndoa na tuwe wakweli kabisa. Unajua hapa jamvini ni sehemu ya mafunzo na ku refresh mind. Luv u all.

Kevo, wake wazuri wapo wengi sana hata waume wazuri pia. You jut have to be selfless and giving, polite and compassionate, respectful and hardworking, and most of all loving.

Tatizo linalotukumba nyumbani ni la "attitudes'. wanawake kwa wanaume tuna hulka za kujifanya tunajua kila jambo. Mwanamke anaona jukumu la kutunza familia ni la mume na mume asipofanya hivyo ni mashindano, wanaume wanaona jukumu la mke ni kumnyenyekea muda wote na kufanya kazi asipofanya anatafuta mwingine.

Hizi ndoa hujengwa na kubomolewa na mikono ya wahusika weneywe. Inabidi uwe makini toka mwanzo na ujitahidi kumfahamu mwenza wako na pia kuhakikisha na yeye anakufahamu sawia. Usije ukafikiri kumpata mke ni kwamba umemuondoa mawazo huyo binti ya kutokuolewa.

Kila la heri

Kevo, wake wazuri wapo wengi sana hata waume wazuri pia. You jut have to be selfless and giving, polite and compassionate, respectful and hardworking, and most of all loving.

Tatizo linalotukumba nyumbani ni la "attitudes'. wanawake kwa wanaume tuna hulka za kujifanya tunajua kila jambo. Mwanamke anaona jukumu la kutunza familia ni la mume na mume asipofanya hivyo ni mashindano, wanaume wanaona jukumu la mke ni kumnyenyekea muda wote na kufanya kazi asipofanya anatafuta mwingine.

Hizi ndoa hujengwa na kubomolewa na mikono ya wahusika weneywe. Inabidi uwe makini toka mwanzo na ujitahidi kumfahamu mwenza wako na pia kuhakikisha na yeye anakufahamu sawia. Usije ukafikiri kumpata mke ni kwamba umemuondoa mawazo huyo binti ya kutokuolewa.

Kila la heri

Bimkubwa Hongera sana kwa mchango wako mzuri sana, kwa kweli wawili mnapoamua kuwa pamoja hiyo tayari ni hapo mwili mmoja.

Those who love deeply never grown old; they may die of old age, but they die young.