Alert------From the Masters of Great Parking Shades to Electric Fences, Pavements, Gates Motors

Dec 5, 2012
Hello Everyone

Here is a company that I deal with we are Sky Shades its a private company registered by Brela in the United
Republic of Tanzania under the ordinance (Cap 212) with certificate of registration No. 110-659-083 of 18-Aug-2010.We specialize in the fabrication and supply of shades, electronic gates, electronic fences, tower lights, trellidors, and wood gates; also we deal with building and construction e.g. Pavements, we supply building materials and we also manufacture environmental friendly bags. The company has been Constance in growth and is currently regarded as one of the fastest growing firm in Tanzania. The company is also very much committed to quality and customer care services.

We have a wide experience in supplying materials to clients such as :- Holtan (E.A) Limited, Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA), Toyota Motors Tanzania (Karimje Showroom), Tanzania Investment Bank(Milimani City), Nabaki Africa Limited just to mention a few we have a long list guys that we have done work with.

I have attached some of our previous projects that we have done here in Dar es salaam, Arusha, Moshi, Iringa, Zanzibar, we hope you will like our products.

For More Details You Can Reach Me On This Number:0684627566 or 0715665545 or My Email:- mark.mboyi@skyshadesafrica.com ormark.mboyi@live.co.uk

THANK Y'ALL

Attachments

• private_home_02.jpg
    private_home_02.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 194
And These Are Some of our other projects that we have done:

Am wondering if you are still not impressed.......

Attachments

• slide3.jpg
    slide3.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 158
  • slide11.jpg
    slide11.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 178
  • slide6.jpg
    slide6.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 172
  • slide10.jpg
    slide10.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 160
  • slide1.jpg
    slide1.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 143
And These Are Some of our other projects that we have done:

Am wondering if you are still not impressed.......

Huyo jamaa sijui anataka shades za design gani, toa specifications au sample watu wafanye kazi. Btw, Skyshades kazi zenu nimezipenda, lakini hizo picha naona unataka kutuintimidate sisi wenye vibajaji, hiyo picha ya nne naona M-Audi na M-Cayenne imetulia hapo pembeni ya hiyo speedboat, naomba unifahamishe hapo ni kwa nani nikampe shikamoo zake!

Thanx for the back, The person with the M-Audi na M-Cayenne, is right here in Dar one of our good customer we have done alot of work for him.

Huyo jamaa sijui anataka shades za design gani, toa specifications au sample watu wafanye kazi. Btw, Skyshades kazi zenu nimezipenda, lakini hizo picha naona unataka kutuintimidate sisi wenye vibajaji, hiyo picha ya nne naona M-Audi na M-Cayenne imetulia hapo pembeni ya hiyo speedboat, naomba unifahamishe hapo ni kwa nani nikampe shikamoo zake!

Don't Hesitate To Call US:​
We Do provide all those services so as I said don't hesitate to call us for your free consultation.

For More Details You Can Reach Me On This Number:0684627566 or 0715665545 or My Email:- mark.mboyi@skyshadesafrica.com or mark.mboyi@live.co.uk

Attachments

• Brick Pavement 4 demo.jpg
    Brick Pavement 4 demo.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 338
  • Aluminium-Composite-Wood-Window.jpg
    Aluminium-Composite-Wood-Window.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 205
We have New Great items

Calll Calll Calll Calll Calll
For More Details You Can Reach Me On This Number:0684627566 or 0715665545 or My Email:- mark.mboyi@skyshadesafrica.com or mark.mboyi@live.co.uk​

Attachments

• gate-motors-electri-883f1.jpg
    gate-motors-electri-883f1.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 136
  • Industrial Slide Gate with BIGFOOT motor.jpg
    Industrial Slide Gate with BIGFOOT motor.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 125
  • partitions.jpg
    partitions.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 116
  • poly.jpg
    poly.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 101
  • Tanga-Stone.jpg
    Tanga-Stone.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 239
Electric fences mnafanyeje mkuu gharama zake zipoje unaweza kuweka mchanganuo wako tafadhali

Bring the Customers in get your Commissions ----- Call Mark 0684627566

Works on: fabrication and supply of shades, electronic gates, electronic fences, tower lights, trellidors, and wood gates; also we deal with building and construction e.g. Pavements, we supply building materials and we also manufacture environmental friendly bags

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom