Al-Shabaab Falls: KDF finally capture port city of Kismayu

This kind of braggind is fictious intended to drag countries into satanic wars.Normally we are told Alshabaab or Alqaeda have admitted doing so and so in their website.They never quote the website for us to verify.Koborer,can you mention the source where Alshabaab abducted local businessmen, nuns and even soldiers of Kenyan origin into Somalia?.
I believe you dont have any and you are going to keep quiet from being Kibakis loud speaker.

So according to you Alqaeda did not bomb us embassy Nairobi, Alshabaab have not committed crimes in Mogadishu. Your talk seems to concur with criminals and their activity I am Afraid so

Tanzania ndio nchi pekee kwenye ukanda wa maziwa makuu itakayopeleka majeshi kuondoa waasi wa M23 mashariki mwa DRC. Museveni kasema wataweza kama wao walivyoweza kuwafurusha SHABAAB Somalia, na kwamba waasi wa DRC sio wakali kama SHABAAB.

Tanzania ndio nchi pekee kwenye ukanda wa maziwa makuu itakayopeleka majeshi kuondoa waasi wa M23 mashariki mwa DRC. Museveni kasema wataweza kama wao walivyoweza kuwafurusha SHABAAB Somalia, na kwamba waasi wa DRC sio wakali kama SHABAAB.

Good, but why is he underrating the Tanzanians? Wasn't it just enough to say TZ will intervene?

DNKISMAYOTOWN0210ku.jpg

Deserted streets of Kismayu, the coastal port of Somalia after Al Shabaab insurgents were overpowered by the African Union Mission in Somalia forces (Amisom) on September 28, 2012.

DnKismayoTown0210kt.jpg

DnKISMAYU2809bs.jpg

Kenya Defence Forces enter Kismayu on September 28, 2012

DnKISMAYU2909kyt.jpg

The Kenya Defence Forces prepare to launch an attack on Kismayu, the Al Shabaab stronghold, on September 29, 2012.

DNKISMAYU2909ky.jpg

DNKISMAYU2909.jpg

Kenyan forces celebrate their victory on September 29, 2012

It is really a waste of time trying to debate with you. You are biased and one sided and will never see the other side of the coin. Those celebrating inside Somalia are not Kenyans, but Somalis who have been liberated from unnecessary oppression by Al- Shabaab all in the name of religion. Which true religion really advocates a violation of human dignity including the right to life? What is more, Al- Shabaab is now routed and no amount of debate will change anything. Granted, i don't hate Islam, but religion must not be misused for selfish purposes. Both Christians and Muslims have a right to life and no religion is greater than the other.
If you are tired of debating with me let others come forward to help you.
Qur'an gives us inside knowledge of your tricks.Formely we were just reading this noble book,but now we get clear trasnslation of the verses from events elsewhere before Somalia.
Qur'an tells us about you as follows:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ لاَ تَتَّخِذُواْ بِطَانَةً مِّن دُونِكُمْ لاَ يَأْلُونَكُمْ خَبَالاً وَدُّواْ مَا عَنِتُّمْ قَدْ بَدَتِ الْبَغْضَاءُ مِنْ أَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَمَا تُخْفِي صُدُورُهُمْ أَكْبَرُ قَدْ بَيَّنَّا لَكُمُ الآيَاتِ إِن كُنتُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ
O ye who believe! Take not into your intimacy those outside your ranks: They will not fail to corrupt you. They only desire your ruin: Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: What their hearts conceal is far worse. We have made plain to you the Signs, if ye have wisdom.(Qur'an 3:118).

When you say you want peaceful Kenya you dont mean so.As days go by your intention unfolds and you never become shy of.By that time you bragg yourself of how wise you were in comparison with Somalis whom you call them Shabaabs.Your masters when talk about democracy it is not that what they inntend in the long run.
The like of celebrations by poor Somalis has been witnessed several times elsewhere.

My friend, do you read news or follow developments? These things are all over the net. Just google and see. Many news outlets also have them. What more proof do you want.

If everything is in google then why you have written the post ???

Who formed the somali government and where it was constructed and who financed it ??? Are those Somali people who formed the govt or a group of mafian opportunists like Kenyan leaders themselves ??

Terrorrist mujahedeen r a disappointed group they wanted shariah law imposed on kisimayu and mogadishu but they did not succeed. Most r enjoying their fourteen virgins.
while peace in Somalia comes back.

If you are tired of debating with me let others come forward to help you.
Qur'an gives us inside knowledge of your tricks.Formely we were just reading this noble book,but now we get clear trasnslation of the verses from events elsewhere before Somalia.
Qur'an tells us about you as follows:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ لاَ تَتَّخِذُواْ بِطَانَةً مِّن دُونِكُمْ لاَ يَأْلُونَكُمْ خَبَالاً وَدُّواْ مَا عَنِتُّمْ قَدْ بَدَتِ الْبَغْضَاءُ مِنْ أَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَمَا تُخْفِي صُدُورُهُمْ أَكْبَرُ قَدْ بَيَّنَّا لَكُمُ الآيَاتِ إِن كُنتُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ
O ye who believe! Take not into your intimacy those outside your ranks: They will not fail to corrupt you. They only desire your ruin: Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: What their hearts conceal is far worse. We have made plain to you the Signs, if ye have wisdom.(Qur'an 3:118).

When you say you want peaceful Kenya you dont mean so.As days go by your intention unfolds and you never become shy of.By that time you bragg yourself of how wise you were in comparison with Somalis whom you call them Shabaabs.Your masters when talk about democracy it is not that what they inntend in the long run.
The like of celebrations by poor Somalis has been witnessed several times elsewhere.

How is it possible that you turn a blind eye when the likes of Al-Shabaab commit atrocities, but are quick to condemn others when they take action merely to defend themselves. Granted, you are entitled to your opinion. It is your right. However, don't get carried away as to imagine that what you are saying and stand for is necessarily right. I do not for a bit believe that the religion that you are quoting advocates for a violation of human rights to the scales you imply. Everybody has a right to life and this is a God given right.

How is it possible that you turn a blind eye when the likes of Al-Shabaab commit atrocities, but are quick to condemn others when they take action merely to defend themselves. Granted, you are entitled to your opinion. It is your right. However, don't get carried away as to imagine that what you are saying and stand for is necessarily right. I do not for a bit believe that the religion that you are quoting advocates for a violation of human rights to the scales you imply. Everybody has a right to life and this is a God given right.
Our religion advocates respect of human rights.It is you who violates them.Where ever muslims are populated you must cause chaos and make life hard.Not only in Somalia but in Nigeria and Mali as well.Already Malian muslims are allied with Alqaed in your way of alliance.Different stories with the same aim shall be concorted about them before ECOWAS and AU are put in job to remove them.
When you come forwad to colonise muslim lands you forget all the human rights including the right for self determinantion.Instead you want them to respect what you violate.The verse above applies.
You say everybody has right to life but it seems you need more rights than the God given.
At the begining KDF was flushing Alshabaab who kidnaped tourist and civilians at border towns,but now you dont want Somali muslims to rule themselves even in Kismayo.Allah's curse befall on you so that you realise your evil intentions !.

1.Our religion advocates respect of human rights.It is you who violates them.Where ever muslims are populated you must cause chaos and make life hard.Not only in Somalia but in Nigeria and Mali as well.Already Malian muslims are allied with Alqaed in your way of alliance.Different stories with the same aim shall be concorted about them before ECOWAS and AU are put in job to remove them.
When you come forwad to colonise muslim lands you forget all the human rights including the right for self determinantion.Instead you want them to respect what you violate.The verse above applies.
You say everybody has right to life but it seems you need more rights than the God given.
2.At the begining KDF was flushing Alshabaab who kidnaped tourist and civilians at border towns,but now you dont want Somali muslims to rule themselves even in Kismayo.Allah's curse befall on you so that you realise your evil intentions !.

What a contradiction!Is kidnapping a respect for human rights?

What a contradiction!Is kidnapping a respect for human rights?
It seems you are short of literature.There is no contradiction anywhere.
Before Koborer dissapeared He could not prove that Alshabaab kidnaped men from Kenya.So I stand there at his failure.
If you can provide the proof then I might have contradicted.

Before Koborer dissapeared He could not prove that Alshabaab kidnaped men from Kenya.So I stand there at his failure.

At the begining KDF was flushing Alshabaab who kidnaped tourist and civilians at border towns

Thats your wordings don't attribute them to anyone else, i am not seeing the word alleged anywhere in the sentence. Mark you there is nothing wrong with Islam as a religion but its the likes of you who want to distort them to your advantage who are the menace in the society, you need to be flushed out and dispatched to where you belong.

Thats your wordings don't attribute them to anyone else, i am not seeing the word alleged anywhere in the sentence. Mark you there is nothing wrong with Islam as a religion but its the likes of you who want to distort them to your advantage who are the menace in the society, you need to be flushed out and dispatched to where you belong.
I cant believe what you say about Islam until I know how much you understand it.First question to you.
If you get information that someone in Islam kidnaped or killed your kin what are the proper steps to be taken before going to war with him according to Islam?.

Hey look here, i have not disappeared. I was just a little busy with other things. If i did not prove the kidnappings as you claim, it is because you are not willing to listen or appreciate another person's point of argument. I may post links and links, but you will still dismiss them as unauthentic because you only want to listen to your own. Can you also prove that it was not Al-Shabaab who carried out cross border abductions on Kenya soils? Give me a link to the contrary.

Our religion advocates respect of human rights.It is you who violates them.Where ever muslims are populated you must cause chaos and make life hard.Not only in Somalia but in Nigeria and Mali as well.Already Malian muslims are allied with Alqaed in your way of alliance.Different stories with the same aim shall be concorted about them before ECOWAS and AU are put in job to remove them.
At the begining KDF was flushing Alshabaab who kidnaped tourist and civilians at border towns,but now you dont want Somali muslims to rule themselves even in Kismayo.Allah's curse befall on you so that you realise your evil intentions !.

Ami,
Don't you see how you are contradicting yourself here? Who are the current rulers of Somalia and Mali? Christians? Kenya is not interested in occupying Somalia. After pacification, Kenyan troops will withdraw and leave Somalia to Somalis. Now if my memory serves me right, Somalia is almost 100% Muslim. What point do we have in changing their religion? All we want is peace with them and some stability in the region. That is all.

If everything is in google then why you have written the post ???

Who formed the somali government and where it was constructed and who financed it ??? Are those Somali people who formed the govt or a group of mafian opportunists like Kenyan leaders themselves ??

If my memory serves me right, there were some elections in Somalia recently done by the Somalis themselves to form the government. Members of parliament were first elected who then elected the president so i don't understand where your question is heading to.
Your first question on google does not need a response. I believe you know better than ask such.

If my memory serves me right, there were some elections in Somalia recently done by the Somalis themselves to form the government. Members of parliament were first elected who then elected the president so i don't understand where your question is heading to.
Your first question on google does not need a response. I believe you know better than ask such.
You have not answered Kamwenes question.I think his question intended to show that those elections financed by CIA and monitored by KDF are not free and fair elections.Any one elected can not serve Somalis interest.

Election , hahahahhhahhaaa, Kibaki did it better in Kenya

Back
Top Bottom