Akina mama mpo? Somen hii

Mfamaji

JF-Expert Member
Nov 6, 2007
Subject: Ingedooo nini if you are the one who got this
To:
Date: Friday, October 17, 2008, 3:01 AM

Dear Mrs X,
I have a confession for you. I love your husband. I know this is the wrong time but i cannot hide it in me anymore. When i met you , you went on and on about how your husband was not man enough for you. Though you admitted that he provides for you and your kids very well...u still went on to say that you wish u could turn back the hands of time and he would feature nowhere in your life. I pitied you-coz i had always percceived you as a woman of style. It did not hit me for one minute that with your designer clothes annd shoes you would be unhappy. I looked at you and agreed with my moms saying that money afterall cannot buy happiness..

I had so much pity for you until i met your husband. When he first walked in the club where i was having drinks with my gals....i thought to myself" That s a stylish guy" Soon romours were gong down the table...somebody said that was your husband. I denied passionately saying that the man u had described to me could not be him. I mean you said he was a useless - the dude in the club did not look an inch useless.

After some research i found out that he was your husband. Coincidentally on a rainy friday jioni he gave me a lift home. Chit chat here and there and i confirmed that this was definately not an useless man. He dropped me home nad told me he was going for a drink....i offered to join him anyway. My frindship with your husband went on for a long time. he is a nice warm guy. He is the exact opposite of the man you described to me.

During the Moi day weekend he confided in me that he wanted to take you away from the hustles and bustles of the city. He even cried when he narrated to me how u had fallen in love nad how things were falling apart day by day. He saw this as an opportunity to try n mend things...but what did you do...you told him that your mother was waiting for you upcountry. Of all the things you failed to mention to your husband whom you live under the same roof...that you had plans. Once again you broke his heart.

I know this will geak your little heart but i spent the long weekndd with your husband. Hey.....dont balme me...he already had reservations and i accompanied him as a friend.. Am sorry though on reaching there things got out of hand...and the obvoiys happened.

I know i love your husband. I know i can give him what you will never give him love and appreciation. So please let me love him. Am not after his money...like you are...because am sure if he was a poor guy u would have divorced him. Yestreday he told me that he feels like a teenager again.That feeling of loving and being loved.I love being with him.I remember you told me you cannot stand him....but i love spending my time with him.

Am sorry i had to do this....but i just wanted to let you know that I LOVE YOUR HUSBAND!!

--
Regards,
Tuma.

They say that: what u see as a stone might appear to be a diamond to someone else!

you have to be careful of what you are discussing,especially in family matters.

Ok.. i know wakina mama ndio wanatakiwa wachangie lakini naomba kuuliza " huyu Tumaini Muthiga aliyetuma huu ujumbe" ni jinsia gani!?? maana hili jina lina exist katika jinsia mbili

You are fatening some women's heart beat........you will cause heart attack disease to them pls stop it1

Mpaka utakapobadilisha avatar yako hahahahahaha! Sore ofu topiki.

Ngoja nikawahi bia za baridi kabla hazijapoa!!!

Mmh.... na ulivyonikaa kooni leo
angalia usije ukamuita mkeo "smiles"
hahahah........... itakula kwako! :becky::becky::becky:

haya mambo yapo kabisa I support you SMILES. sasa kama huyo bibie kashindwa ngoja wengine wampende huyo mume na wa karibu zaidi ni rafiki yake.sometimes sisi wanawake tunakosea wenyewe. tunadhani tunayo tiketi ya milele kwa waume zetu tukishaolewa, hell NOOO!! UNTIL DEATH DO US APART tusiiichukulie kama ndio basi tubweteke
kazi ipo:becky::becky::becky::becky::becky:!!!!!

so you please let me love him" WTF? asking for permission..:confused2: If it was addressed to me I would think the sender is the most pathetic person ever... and BTW she can Keep him....

Hey Guys whats going on in here; All well?