Akili Kubwa - bunduki zilizotengenezewa hapa Kenya zinatumika Somalia

vulcan

JF-Expert Member
Apr 2, 2012
1605368143301.png

Interesting facts
i) The young people(In their 20s) who made the gun were hand picked straight out of lecture halls while still in university by national intelligence service.
ii) The group enjoys a budget direct from office of the president that has no upper limit.
iii) Apart from guns the group has also made devices able to detect improvised explosive devices currently in use in boni forest.
iv) The group is also designing procedures and machines to produce kevlar at a cheaper price locally which will mean lower prices for GOK to procure bullet proof vests and helmets for police and kdf.
v) the group is also tasked with research into new local materials for uniforms, that will help soldiers to maintain a fairly constant body heat while in combat.

NB: do not ask how I know, I just do. Next year expect next generation boots and materials for our disciplined forces.

Interesting facts
i) The young people(In their 20s) who made the gun were hand picked straight out of lecture halls while still in university by national intelligence service.
ii) The group enjoys a budget direct from office of the president that has no upper limit.
iii) Apart from guns the group has also made devices able to detect improvised explosive devices currently in use in boni forest.
iv) The group is also designing procedures and machines to produce kevlar at a cheaper price locally which will mean lower prices for GOK to procure bullet proof vests and helmets for police and kdf.
v) the group is also tasked with research into new local materials for uniforms, that will help soldiers to maintain a fairly constant body heat while in combat.

NB: do not ask how I know, I just do. Next year expect next generation boots and materials for our disciplined forces.
Kevin85ify, there used to be an East African military forum(I forget the name) that I frequented when we ventured into Somalia.....were you on there? Your insight giving me those type of vibes

Interesting facts

thanks for the great info sir

Interesting facts

Thanks a lot, hii kali.
I hope the arms manufacturers of the western world don't get ideas of sabotaging us in our infancy, these projects might propel us into greater heights industrially.

Back
Top Bottom