Airport audit set to clear last direct US flights hurdle....

Iconoclastes

JF-Expert Member
May 26, 2014
cs.jpg

The US Transportation Security Administration will conduct the final audit on Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in October, setting the stage for Kenya Airways [HASHTAG]#ticker[/HASHTAG]:KQ to start direct flights to America next April.

The audit, if successful, will see the airport receive the Last Point of Departure status that will allow flights from Nairobi to fly directly to the US.

Transport secretary James Macharia said on Tuesday the officials from the US department had confirmed the new audit date after they postponed it from this month.
“The officials from the US department of transport will be in the country in October to conduct the final audit on the Last Point of Departure, which will now allow for the start of direct flights between the two countries,” said Mr Macharia.

Last month, Kenya Civil Aviation Authority said final audit had been postponed until after the election. It had initially been set for June.

Mr Macharia said the Kenya Airways applied for the Air Service Licence and Air Operation Licence to the US authorities and the application is under process.

Airport audit set to clear last direct US flights hurdle

Direct Flights to the US of A is a reality that will come to pass.

And that if u won't machete urselves. .i.e. a holly Kenya..
In all indications, these elections are not likely to result into clashes. Few incidents of violence may occur here and there, but not to that 2008 magnitude.

Things will go according to plans after August 2017, regardless of which candidate would win.

In all indications, these elections are not likely to result into clashes. Few incidents of violence may occur here and there, but not to that 2008 magnitude.

Things will go according to plans after August 2017, regardless of which candidate would win.
Jubilee is already in panic mood accusing Magufuli right n left on spotting a defeat on the way

Jubilee is already in panic mood accusing Magufuli right n left on spotting a defeat on the way
It doesnt mean that Kenya will descend into violence, Magufuli or whoever involving in our elections. Jubilee too has its external backers, why shld they be crying foul about Tanzania supporting the Nasa party?

But these elections will be peaceful, regardless of who will win. Of that I am 100% certain.

2013 is when the country was so polarized, you could actually feel it. The atmosphere of hate and suspicion in the streets was overpowering. The kind of hate messages flying around, including the call for the assassination of certain contenders (the two in the lead, actually). The Icc issue which dominated tge campaighns, badly balkanized the country.

But we went thru the elections without any skirmishes.
The situation currently, it is heated, but not toxic.

Uhuru is a gentleman, I dont think he would refuse to accept defeat.

It doesnt mean that Kenya will descend into violence, Magufuli or whoever involving in our elections. Jubilee too has its external backers, why shld they be crying foul about Tanzania supporting the Nasa party?

But these elections will be peaceful, regardless of who will win. Of that I am 100% certain.

2013 is when the country was so polarized, you could actually feel it. The atmosphere of hate and suspicion in the streets was overpowering. The kind of hate messages flying around, including the call for the assassination of certain contenders (the two in the lead, actually). The Icc issue which dominated tge campaighns, badly balkanized the country.

South Sudan was also implicated

Ilikuwa May 2017, halafu June 2017, Sasa ni April 2018 ....Mm Viva Trump viva

South Sudan was also implicated
As long as the elections will be free and fair, Kenyans give no rat- butt about who is backing whom. It is the Kenyans that will vote, not Kirr or Magufuli or Xi or Trump or Museveni or whoever.

Ilikuwa May 2017, halafu June 2017, Sasa ni April 2018 ....Mm Viva Trump viva

Tch! Atcl inafanya safari za wapi, kabla ya kumock hizi setbacks za Kq kuenda US?

Atcl itangonja angalau miaka 20 kabla ya kuanza safari za Africa nzima, leave alone to the other continents.

Why he sponsored Mungiki in 2007 PEV?

yaani umetaja museveni bro nikaskia kutapika....Museveni mtu bure kabisa...

Tch! Atcl inafanya safari za wapi, kabla ya kumock hizi setbacks za Kq kuenda US?

Atcl itangonja angalau miaka 20 kabla ya kuanza safari za Africa nzima, leave alone to the other continents.

Hata KQ watangoja 20 yrs. Nilisema humu JF, ni kitu kimoja JKIN kupata category 1 na ni kitu kingine kuona ndege inaondoka Embakasi na kutua Jamaica Bay, Queens. Here we're...., I've prove myself right. (in Trump's voice America First, America first)

Hata KQ watangoja 20 yrs. Nilisema humu JF, ni kitu kimoja JKIN kupata category 1 na ni kitu kingine kuona ndege inaondoka Embakasi na kutua Jamaica Bay, Queens. Here we're...., I've prove myself right. (in Trump's voice America First, America first)
Shut up your nonsense mouth,mpende msipende we are on the verge of flying directly to the US......utabgoja Tz for nearly 5 decades ndo muanze

Shut up your nonsense mouth,mpende msipende we are on the verge of flying directly to the US......utabgoja Tz for nearly 5 decades ndo muanze

It's good to dream. some scientist believes dreaming is healthy

Although some researchers believe dreams are just a byproduct of sleep, others think dreams are important for memory consolidation or conflict resolution. ... Dreams occur during both REM (rapid-eye-movement) and non-REM sleep, but sleep studies show that brain activity is heightened during REM periods

The Health Benefits of Dreams

Back
Top Bottom