AG Werema. Tanzania

SIMBA mtoto

JF-Expert Member
Jul 13, 2011
Lets rewind a bit.

Take a walk down memory lane, shall we? Remember the TZSWISSSTASH scenario? Remember AG Werema was given the task to investigate the matter while we, the people, were told to wait. AND Wait we did. We waited and waited and waited for the results of the investigation. Wait. The result of THAT investigation came out.

The result was FAILURE-he FAILED to reveal the names of those Tanzanians with the TZSWISSSTASH. Remember that one. NOTHING happened. NO names were revealed by AG Werema. (& NO ONE, not one local paper thought to question the absurdity of whole situation considering the fact that no money transactions from the Bank of Tanzania pass without the consent of the TZAG!)

(Does anyone in Tanzania have the cost of this Failure, HOW much did the AG’s failure cost Tanzanians?)

Now rewind back to the BaeRadarScam where the former AG ,during SFO investigation, publicly dismissed millions found in his offshore account as ‘peanuts'. SFO gave all evidence to the PCCB. Remember the results of THAT. NOTHING. PCCB Head (appointed by the President) declined to investigate the matter and the Minister of Good Governance during that time gave a clean chit to that AG!

The former AG was made a Parliament Budget Head and now sits in the draft committee of our NEW Constitution for a NEW Tanzania. In the past week, again another scandal. This time its the IPTL one. Same names like the AG to BoT propped up. This scandal involves a $122 Million escrow account, BoT, the AG, and others. Again, scandal is put under the same investigation path.

The PM,* "Mr Pinda urged legislators to remain calm and await the outcome of investigations that are reportedly being carried out by the Controller and Auditor General (CAG), Mr Ludovick Utouh."

The PM wanted everyone to just chill. After all its only $122Million from the BoT and "wait" for the outcome of the investigation. Again, another investigation. Again, another waiting period for Tanzanians. Again (apart from CAG) the same people involved, like the PCCB.

"The Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau (PCCB) will also carry out its investigations, Mr Pinda said, and the truth about the escrow billions will be made public."

"Tuvute subira serikali sikivu inayafanyia kazi". Haya ni maneno ya Pinda pindi anapobanwa kwa hoja bungeni. Na mkimbana sana analia. Kusubirishwa kuwajibishwa kwa watendaji wa serikali pindi wanapotuhumiwa ni kitendawili na siyo utamaduni wa watanzania. Hili ni tatizo kubwa kwa hawa viongozi kujilinda wenyewe kwa wenyewe wakiongozwa na mamlaka za uteuzi. Tuliwaambia humu kuwa fedha za uswiss hakuna atakayetajwa kwani ni wao wenyewe. Hata hizi za escrow hazitapatikana chini ya werema. Ni aibu kwa watawala wanaotutafutia mtifuano kama ule wa south sudan kwani nimeona jana kinana akiwanadi kwenye mkutano wa hadhara huko masasi sijui keshanusa harufu ya machafuko?.

Hii mijitu inatutafutia machafuko alafu yenyewe inakimbilia nje ya nchi

i dont knw how to tell u my brotherz an sisters,its real paining our nation leaders are busy like ants eating our lovely Tz, when it reach a point of no tolerance we wil find everythng have eaten.

Lets rewind a bit.

Take a walk down memory lane, shall we? Remember the TZSWISSSTASH scenario? Remember AG Werema was given the task to investigate the matter while we, the people, were told to wait. AND Wait we did. We waited and waited and waited for the results of the investigation. Wait. The result of THAT investigation came out.

The result was FAILURE-he FAILED to reveal the names of those Tanzanians with the TZSWISSSTASH. Remember that one. NOTHING happened. NO names were revealed by AG Werema. (& NO ONE, not one local paper thought to question the absurdity of whole situation considering the fact that no money transactions from the Bank of Tanzania pass without the consent of the TZAG!)

(Does anyone in Tanzania have the cost of this Failure, HOW much did the AG's failure cost Tanzanians?)

yup now I remember the TZSWISSSTASH scenario...now that you brought it up, I really hope this time something as sickly as EBOLA gets to all those who swindled our money....I will be glued to news tommorow:popcorn:

Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not lie. I don't think they follows ten commandments 1416916756142.jpg

Back
Top Bottom