After Will Smith and Beckham,Liverpool Star Mamadou Sakho fly to visit Serengeti.

The kind of pettiness I see here everyday is amusing. Are there kids in this forum?
Jay456watt, Kadoda11 & Geza Ulole ( yes I see you on skyscrapercity na hujai komaa akili ) are a bunch of juveniles.

Soon you'll start drawing analogies on the amount of sunshine experienced on both sides of the border.
Here comes someone with brains.
I'm also tired of the stupid rivalry. The trolling is just too much in here!

Sasa Sakho bana?? Aje Richard Branson, Bill gates, Mark Zukeberg, Linus wa Linux ama huyu wa space X hao tutawashwa, sio Beckham ama, eti Sakho? HHhhhhh acha bana!! Aje Beyonce ama Messi Aje Ronaldo yaani Cristiano, ila hawa waliokuja kwa sasa nooooooo hawana lolote!!
povu hilo Wanjala.

Acha wivu kijana! hao unaowaona wa maana huku Tanzania walishafika siku nyingiiiiii hadi tumesahau...ngoja sasa nikufanye uwashwe vizuri..

View attachment 520677
Huyo Beyonce wako hapa yupo Bongo tena tukamvalisha kimasai kabisa .
View attachment 520679

Ona jinsi Jigga anavyojiachia huku Bongo...
View attachment 520682
Huyu ni billionea wa kimarekani ( Howard Graham Buffett) ona jinsi anavyojiachia
View attachment 520686

Bill na Melinda ndani ya Ngorongoro just imagine!!
View attachment 520687

Huyu jamaa hii ilikuwa ndio mara yake ya kwanza kuja Africa..na moja kwa moja akafikia Ngorongoro.

NOTE:
Tunaposema "The Soul of Africa" tunamaanisha na sio blah blah.
thank you comrade.
edward Wenjala

The kind of pettiness I see here everyday is amusing. Are there kids in this forum?
Jay456watt, Kadoda11 & Geza Ulole ( yes I see you on skyscrapercity na hujai komaa akili ) are a bunch of juveniles.

Soon you'll start drawing analogies on the amount of sunshine experienced on both sides of the border.

The armchair experts on Hospitality in this forum need to take a chill pill, alright?!
You can do better than this & convince me your heads are heavier than your necks.

You're now confirming the stereotype of your species down South being primitive.
Niliowashutumu hapo juu Jay456watt naye yupo. Does it mean nina "wivu" na Kenya pia ?

Oh God, I'm talking to a bag of cement. A cuckold.
the say if you can't stand the heat,get out of the kitchen.

i have a positive advice for you.
avoid the comment section,be an observer instead of being a participant of the discussion.
dude relax!!! unguza yap yap nyingi...ama unatafta marks... stop bringing ur idiotic nonsense here...I dont have an account in Skyscrapercity...u must be seeing ghosts...whatever it is ur smoking, plz stop...

go to hell...stupid kenyan idiot...Geza kujeni mchukue huyu nyoka mmlee huko LDC...

Mamadou sakho tu mwenyewe ana followers 2 million faceboook na ameweka picha akiwa mbuga za wanyama,Tanzania.hapo katusaidia sana kutangaza utalii nje ua Tanzania

Zuckerberg has been in the Serengeti countless times BTW was in Kenya for community service n not leisure. Spot the difference..
He has been there for so called community service between some kenyans are extremely poor and professional beggars

947238ffdd2b0031b56535f0322d8fd6.jpg

Hapo ni Tanzania, Arusha Airport Kisongo

i have a positive advice for you.
avoid the comment section,be an observer instead of being a participant of the discussion.

[/QUOTE]

Hehe, I feel no heat or any sort of insignificant other. You have to agree with yourself you've nothing atop your neck. Can't bring arguments of value like u have a grasp knowledge of whatever you argue about.
Dude, you're nothing compared to my shadow. Now get some grip. The car's all over the place.

Acha wivu kijana! hao unaowaona wa maana huku Tanzania walishafika siku nyingiiiiii hadi tumesahau...ngoja sasa nikufanye uwashwe vizuri..

View attachment 520677
View attachment 520679

View attachment 520682
Huyu ni billionea wa kimarekani ( Howard Graham Buffett) ona jinsi anavyojiachia
View attachment 520686

View attachment 520687

Huyu jamaa hii ilikuwa ndio mara yake ya kwanza kuja Africa..na moja kwa moja akafikia Ngorongoro.

NOTE:
Mkuu wakenya wanakijiba cha roho kinyama hapo wameumia kinyama wachane mzee mbaba kila kitu kuhusu bongo wanaponda tuu.Nairobi yenyewe asilimia kubwa ya majengo waliyonayo wameachiwa na mkolooni

Yes,ni mchezaji wa LFC,msimu uliopita amechezea Crystal Palace kwa mkopo na sasa amerudi timu yake ya liverpool.
Mkuu kwa hiyo msimu huu unaoanza 2017/2018 tutakuwa naye liverpool???

View attachment 520677
View attachment 520679

View attachment 520682
View attachment 520686

View attachment 520687

NOTE:
umemuumbua mkuu..!!!!

View attachment 520677
View attachment 520679

View attachment 520682
View attachment 520686

View attachment 520687

NOTE:
Mkuu hizo picha mbili za mwisho ni hawa??? Namfananisha na Mark Zuckerberg lakini hola...!!

Mainland tourism sector revenue soars to 4.5trl/-

BERNARD LUGONGO 10 JUNE 2017

Tourism Tanzania

HOME NEWSNEXT ARTICLEPay as you drive fee, ‘fair for all’

REVENUE from the tourism sector in Tanzania mainland soared to 2.1 billion US dollars (about 4.5 trillion/-) last year as compared to 1.9 US dollars (about 4 trillion/-) the previous year, due to an increase in the number of tourists.

0 Comments

A report unveiled in Dar es Salaam, yesterday, shows that the figure for the visiting tourists was up by 12.9 per cent during the period as in 2016 the country recorded 1,284,000 tourists while in 2015 the figure was 1,137,000.

The 2016 International Visitors’ Exit Survey Report further indicates that the Zanzibar tourism sector had a better year with increased earnings of 30 per cent in 2016 compared to 2015.

Presenting the annual report, Deputy Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Natural Resources and Tourism, Dr Aloyce Nzuki told the news conference that revenue from the sector in Zanzibar went up by 30 per cent, from 293 million US dollars (about 630 billion/-) in 2015 to 382 US dollars (821 billion/-) last year.

The survey was conducted by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Tourism in collaboration with other government agencies such as Immigration Department, Bank of Tanzania and National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) among others.

The survey established that national parks (wild animals) attracted many tourists, about 36 per cent, followed by beach tourism. The biggest number of tourists came from the UK followed by the US for Tanzania mainland while in Zanzibar Italy comes second after UK in number of tourists.

According to Dr Nzuki, many tourists come from those countries due to historical factors and investments. Tanzania was colonised by the UK and many investors from those countries have invested in the country, so they bring in their families and relatives for leisure and holidays in national parks and beaches. On average, each tourist spends 178 US dollars (383,000) per day, and many of them come for leisure and holidays.

The tourists, who were asked over the country’s tourism sector, replied that more was supposed to be done in improving infrastructure, particularly roads and airports to attract more tourists.

Meanwhile, Dr Nzuki said the government was in the process of reviewing the law that restricts people to invest in historical sites, which are now over 500.

He noted that the review is aimed at enabling investors to invest in the historical sites in a bid to refurbish them and make the areas attract more tourists and contribute more foreign currency to the country.

Mainland tourism sector revenue soars to 4.5trl/-

when Kenya is being overshadowed this is what we hear from Mungikis

Sasa Sakho bana?? Aje Richard Branson, Bill gates, Mark Zukeberg, Linus wa Linux ama huyu wa space X hao tutawashwa, sio Beckham ama, eti Sakho? HHhhhhh acha bana!! Aje Beyonce ama Messi Aje Ronaldo yaani Cristiano, ila hawa waliokuja kwa sasa nooooooo hawana lolote!!
Zukerberg ameshakuja mara nyingi, beyonce na jay z wamwshakuja, bill gates kaja, chuck noris kaja, sylvester stallone kaja, roman abramovic kaja.... Hahahah this is Tanzania

Back
Top Bottom