After he is gone, then what?

Ni kweli mkuu hali itakuwa mbaya sana.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 27
Kutwa wanampaka mafuta kwa mgongo wa chupa. Ametusaidia zaidi kujua sura za wanasiasa wa Tanzania. Wanafiki na wanajali matumbo yao na watakuwa wa kwanza kumgeuka kibao kikigeuka.

Rushwa inaendelea watu wamebadili mfumo tu. Sasa wanakula huku wanaunga mkono juhudi.Wengine wamekaa kimya maisha yanaenda.Kasi ya kubadilisha pesa inaelezea kabisa mpango mpya.
Na wanaosimamia habari wanajitahidi sana kwa makusudi au bahati mbaya wanasaidia madudu kuendelea.

Makundi yanayonufaika yanajulikana. He is just making new Lords.

Doesn't it get tiring licking ass?
I refuse to praise a President who has overseen the rapid deterioration of democratic space in this country, to say nothing of his administration's human rights record.
Development that isn't people-centered is not sustainable AT ALL, and you don't need 'father time' to tell you that. You just need to have a functional brain.
I think the president is trying hard to democratize our country from anarchism. A civilized person who believes in a democratic way of thinking will not vomit his venom profusely to a colleague on no account as you do. That is pure anarchy. And all do not embed on democratic principles but an uncivilized way of viewing things and anarchy.

SELFISHNESS selfish attitudes serves the self!! =Corruption: For your information the selfish Magu is the most corrupt leader in Africa! time will tell!!
Kindly explain his selfishness. His selfish attitudes. Failure to explain it will leave wise people with only one option; to think that you are the selfish one.

Nyani Ngabu. I believe that we shall still proceed on the right track after Magu reign. I can see he is trying to rebuild our rotten institutions by appointing and reappointing until ehen they are led by the right people.

We have very good processes and regulations within our key institutions. The problem has for a long time been corruption, selfishness, impunity, et al.

I thing after 10 years with this guy it should be very difficult to reverse the situation back to where CCM had taken us by 2015.

Further, I see the guy trying to develop a new generation of patriotic leaders who are back to working for the state just like it was during Mwalimu's era.

Yes, the likes of Jafo cannot match the likes of Dr. Salim but I see us moving to the right direction.

I lay blame squarely on CCM for fostering it. They are the ones who created this ogre of corruption and allowed it to grow to uncontrollable levels.
Hivi kweli ulikuwa na matumaini kabisa kwamba mtu ambaye ni product ya genge la rushwa na ufisadi la lumumba ndio aje kuwa mkombozi mpambanaji dhidi ya rushwa??🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

President Magufuli.

It’s like he’s the only one who cares.

The only one who’s at least trying to do something about it.

It seems like he is fighting it all by his lonesome.

After he is gone, after he is no longer president, then what?

Will things revert back to how they were before he took the reigns of power?

I don’t have the answers to those questions so I will just have to wait for Father Time to tell me.

But such are the pernicious effects of unchecked venality.

People got so used to cutting corners in just about everything imaginable.

Corruption, grand and petty, became the norm.

Then he came along and tried to upset the apple cart. And to no surprise but to the chagrin of some of us, the pushback he’s getting makes us scratch our heads.

For years many people have been virtue signaling about the pervasiveness of corruption in the country.

Then it’s these same people who are now against the efforts made to combat it.

I don’t get it and maybe I’ll never get it.

I lay blame squarely on CCM for fostering it. They are the ones who created this ogre of corruption and allowed it to grow to uncontrollable levels.

It’s sad to see even what would seemingly be minor projects being micromanaged by the president.

Like, without his direct supervision nothing will ever get done.

Sometimes I wonder if we even know what we really want!

Sad state of affairs.
In a country with a population of over 50 million people, there is no one who is irreplaceable … We only need a proper process on how to get such a replacement …

Kindly explain his selfishness. His selfish attitudes. Failure to explain it will leave wise people with only one option; to think that you are the selfish one.
Refer to the posts he is alone in everything!
Also some massive guide to your answers! Kindly tell me
1. who prioritized the famous Chato international airport! what was the motive behind- single answer = selfishness- AND who is the proprietor of the construction company for the airport? Answer Magufuli tell me another kind word to use here if not selfishness eh I am yet to use its sister word corruption
2. Vote 20 of the statehouse and the whereabouts of 1.5 trillions taxpayers money. Tell me vote 20 is sitting in the state house! is this not selfish?
3. The transfer of costs for the purchase of mega planes; the famous dream liners, bombardiers etc. AND remember vote 20 do not undergo the usual accountability checks namely audits! Tell me the motive behind Serving the monster called selfish I am yet to use its sister word, corruption
4. And give me a break!! Is this the same guy, the then MP for chato and once the minister for infrastructure who dared to divert a road going through Biharamulo in order to pass through his home place using our own taxes God forbid is this not Selfishness.???
5. A lot A lot let alone the support given to one lunatic leader Makonda!!

Sure that is a big question which we should be asking our self. After he is gone. Will we be moving forward or go back to how things where used to be. Cause a lot of people are waiting for the outcome. At least bring someone who is a bit like him.

President Magufuli.

It’s like he’s the only one who cares.

The only one who’s at least trying to do something about it.

It seems like he is fighting it all by his lonesome.

After he is gone, after he is no longer president, then what?

Will things revert back to how they were before he took the reigns of power?

I don’t have the answers to those questions so I will just have to wait for Father Time to tell me.

But such are the pernicious effects of unchecked venality.

People got so used to cutting corners in just about everything imaginable.

Corruption, grand and petty, became the norm.

Then he came along and tried to upset the apple cart. And to no surprise but to the chagrin of some of us, the pushback he’s getting makes us scratch our heads.

For years many people have been virtue signaling about the pervasiveness of corruption in the country.

Then it’s these same people who are now against the efforts made to combat it.

I don’t get it and maybe I’ll never get it.

It’s sad to see even what would seemingly be minor projects being micromanaged by the president.

Like, without his direct supervision nothing will ever get done.

Sometimes I wonder if we even know what we really want!

Sad state of affairs.
Umerudi kwa nguvu zote bro. Welcome back 😂😂😂😂

Nafikiri itabidi mambo yabadilike tu. Kama speed hii ikiendelea, wengi wameisha pumzi. Wengi watakata. Ila 2025, tusifanye makosa kuchagua watu pendwa ili waanze kula kwa kutumia groups zao. Tumeona hivyo karibu awamu zote zilizopita.
Rushwa inatia kinyaa. Ina amsha hasira. Inaua creativity. Inachochea watu wasiofaa kushika madaraka. Rushwa imepelekea baadhi ya watu wasiofaa kuwa kwenye nafasi za kutoa maamuzi. Sababu walizoea rushwa, leo wanasumbua mno
Wanaharibu ili ionekana juhudi za Rais ni kupoteza muda.
Hatukati tamaa. Tuzidi kuomba dua na sala mambo yakae sawa. Tanzania iwe nchi ya mfano ndani na nje ya bara la Africa

Mkuu ulipotea aisee karibu!sema zamani ulikuwa unamponda sana jiwe sijui umepata ufunuo gani ndugu yetu

Back
Top Bottom