After 2025 we need moral and spiritual awakening for the country to recover from Magufuli’s presidency

Magufuli being tyranny direct means CCM's tyrannos might prevail if we don't be careful

The Unknown People regime is notorious for torturing political prisoners, forbidding dissent and free speech, and attempting to control media and some Publications,this drastic conservative led to bans on some media and some websites.

We are aware of exiled Tanzanians' intellectuals and leftists scattered across the world, the regime is widely condemned by other democratic countries, though it is supported by China,Russia and other dictators.

BE CAREFUL TANZANIANS
Britannica
Mkuu Britanicca, with due respect, huu ni uchochezi!.
P

Your concerns echoes Lucifer's, who couldn't put up with God Almighty reign, and you know the rest. You mentioned 'tyranny' are you kidding, in the name of whoever you represent, do you even know what 'tyranny' really is?
We, Tanzanians, are greatly thankful to God Almighty for once again remembering us and our country by sending someone with presidency character to lead our nation under His Almighty guidance. May God Almighty continue to lead our country through His humble servant, Hon. Dr. Magufuli, amen.
Amen
P

That's why
Am not sure if you real live in that Country!!
By saying 'that country'… you imply that you are not in Tz right? Well, I am in Tanzania even as I'm writing right now! I don't know where did you came up with all those illusions! But I can tell you and whoever you are representing that our God Almighty has never abandoned our beloved nation Tz. And under the capable leadership of His Mighty hand through his humble servant Magufuli, it is not long before socioeconomic transformations have been realized! May God continue to pour His wisdom in guiding our great nation Tz, amen!

Kwa nini unaandika kwa Kiingereza kibovu; ili iweje?
Kuna watu humu wamedanganywa na kuaminishwa kuwa kuna mtu fulani kizungu hakipandi na wakaamini, hivyo wanapoamua kuleta humu makorokocho yao kama yale the Economist, wanatumia lugha ya kizungu ili huyo fulani asisome. Content ya bandiko hili ni uchochezi tuu.
P

Our baba wa taifa did a lot to build and strengthen our unity, but now days our leaders do nothing about unity promotion.

Your concerns echoes Lucifer's, who couldn't put up with God Almighty reign, and you know the rest. You mentioned 'tyranny' are you kidding, in the name of whoever you represent, do you even know what 'tyranny' really is?
We, Tanzanians, are greatly thankful to God Almighty for once again remembering us and our country by sending someone with presidency character to lead our nation under His Almighty guidance. May God Almighty continue to lead our country through His humble servant, Hon. Dr. Magufuli, amen.
You personally look like a demon that serves Lucifer, we have Lucifer in Dar es salaam state house.
Magufuli is the member of Hades, and only fools like you uphold him.

That's why

By saying 'that country'… you imply that you are not in Tz right? Well, I am in Tanzania even as I'm writing right now! I don't know where did you came up with all those illusions! But I can tell you and whoever you are representing that our God Almighty has never abandoned our beloved nation Tz. And under the capable leadership of His Mighty hand through his humble servant Magufuli, it is not long before socioeconomic transformations have been realized! May God continue to pour His wisdom in guiding our great nation Tz, amen!
Hahahahahah... Does God stand by Tanzania?
You are really a daft person ever, Have you ever been around the world to vindicate the countries which have been embraced by God?
Tanzania is just a shit hole in which fools like you live and praise the Bastard regime.

You personally look like a demon that serves Lucifer, we have Lucifer in Dar es salaam state house.
Magufuli is the member of Hades, and only fools like you uphold him.
Hahahahahah... Does God stand by Tanzania?
You are really a daft person ever, Have you ever been around the world to vindicate the countries which have been embraced by God?
Tanzania is just a shit hole in which fools like you live and praise the Bastard regime.
I don't urge with feeble minds! How can a simple mind like yours discern the mind of a genius like Magu! May be shit hole refers to you but by far not Tanzania and the rest of Tanzanians!

Kilaza ni wewe na Baba lako la magogoni, eti linampigia simu Ramaphosa alisaidie ndege iachiwe, lilidhani kila nchi Duniani inaongozwa kipumbavu tu Kama Tanzania
Hate never spares no one! I don't urge with feeble minds! Term uliyobaki nayo kwa kukariri ni 'kilaza' eeh, inaelekea umepata taabu sana kupita matadarani na mwishoe hukuelimika! Na mpaka miaka 10 iishe sijui kama mtabaki bila cancer ya matumbo maana vidonda vya tumbo vitatoboa na kubadirika kuwa cancer! Magu is here to stay! Kama vipi we tambaa nenda kwenye nchi unayoona inakufaa!

your utterance say it all about you and your character. You are full of nonsense! Milembe inaonekana imejaa au siku hizi clients wake wanapewa access to social media, or perhaps ''are you on psychotherapy or something!?" I'm not urging with psychos like you!

hivi Tz tumepungukiwa kiasi hicho na intellectual mpaka Ngurumo nae mnamtaka…! Hebu acheni kuidhalilisha Tz yetu! Hawa jamaa wa kujiteka, kujihamisha na kujipiga blankoo! Tanzania nayoifahamu mie ni ya amani saana!

hivi Tz tumepungukiwa kiasi hicho na intellectual mpaka Ngurumo nae mnamtaka…! Hebu acheni kuidhalilisha Tz yetu! Hawa jamaa wa kujiteka, kujihamisha na kujipiga blankoo! Tanzania nayoifahamu mie ni ya amani saana!

Back
Top Bottom