Africa's Richest Woman - Folorunsho Alakija

Money Stunna

JF-Expert Member
Aug 9, 2011
Mrs Folorunsho Alakija used to be a designer back in the day, don't know if she still is. I modeled for her Rose of Sharon label for many years and she was such an incredibly pleasant woman to work with. Yes, I'm claiming...haha!

Anyway, she went into the oil business many years back; she has an oil bloc that pulls in N157 million a day. Yes, you read right! She is the Vice Chairman of Famfa Oil and Gas limited and has emerged the richest woman in Africa according to Forbes November 2012 edition, with a net worth of $600million, which is about N94 billion.

The 61 year old former FADAN president is married and has four boys

..0.jpg

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 134
  • gennewcov53.jpg
    gennewcov53.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 216
Nilifikiri Mange kimambi.because she have inherited a lot of money from her billionaire father

Impressive... And really really curious if hiyo picha kapigwa akiwa hiyo 61... Duh! Kweli kujipenda muhimu...

She is also beautiful. She has a figure to die for.

... no, no Jasusi, NO!
... she HAD, yes. But not at 61! Can't be my dear comrade!
... but again, if that tickles your fancy so much and completely sends you drooling in mesmerisation, then I suggest you go for this:
............00.JPG
... Only 54! Since you seem to have an affinity THINGY to the old-rich demigods :becky:

Nilifikiri Mange kimambi.because she have inherited a lot of money from her billionaire father

aanze tu!! Kuna watu wana papers.....zaidi yake! Tena zao wenyewe not urithi.
Ye anazo zakubadlshia nguo znamtosha but not to compare her with AFRICA RICH LADIES...ver far to be!...apa bongo tu wapo wanaomfunika. Apo naijeria ndo kabsaaaaa njoo sauz uwiiii!
I like her confidence though..!

Nigerians are always doing good when it comes to personal achievements. Forbes named Mrs Folorunsho Alakija as the richest woman in Africa according to its November 2012 edition. She ventured into the oil business many years back; she has an oil bloc that pulls in N157 million a day. Yes, you read right! She is the Vice Chairman of Famfa Oil and Gas limited and has emerged the richest woman in Africa according to Forbes November 2012 edition, with a net worth of $600million, which is about N94 billion. The 61 year old former FADAN president is married and has four children, she also runs a charity organisation, known as Rose of Sharon Foundation, that helps widows in Nigeria. A True Definition of Success. Picture below Mrs Folorunsho Alakija and Husband Modupe

Mrs Folorunsho Alakija and Husband Modupe.jpg

Nigerians are always doing good when it comes to personal achievements. Forbes named Mrs Folorunsho Alakija as the richest woman in Africa according to its November 2012 edition. She ventured into the oil business many years back; she has an oil bloc that pulls in N157 million a day. Yes, you read right! She is the Vice Chairman of Famfa Oil and Gas limited and has emerged the richest woman in Africa according to Forbes November 2012 edition, with a net worth of $600million, which is about N94 billion. The 61 year old former FADAN president is married and has four children, she also runs a charity organisation, known as Rose of Sharon Foundation, that helps widows in Nigeria. A True Definition of Success. Picture below Mrs Folorunsho Alakija and Husband Modupe

View attachment 72867

Does this wealth belongs only to herself and no single penny belongs to her husband?. If not so,why the husband is not given any credit for achievement!?.

View attachment 72867

Kumbe kameisha kula chumvi pamoja na cosmetics zake! Ile picha ya kwa kwanza I bet ni ya zamani.

... no, no Jasusi, NO!
... she HAD, yes. But not at 61! Can't be my dear comrade!
... but again, if that tickles your fancy so much and completely sends you drooling in mesmerisation, then I suggest you go for this:
............00.JPG
... Only 54! Since you seem to have an affinity THINGY to the old-rich demigods :becky:

Alright,alright .I took the bait and am hooked all the way !so where do i find her?

Folorunsho Alakija is a 61 year who is worth about $3.3 billion and is the current richest black woman. She is $500 million richer than Oprah Winfrey who is the former richest black woman. Oprah’s wealth as estimated by Forbes magazine was $2.7 billion in September.

Folorunsho Alakija is one of two women who made it to Forbes magazine list of Africa’s 40 Richest. She ranked 24th with a net worth of $ 600 Million from the oil sector.

Alakija was born into a wealthy, polygamous home; her father had 8 wives and 52 children in his lifetime. According to Alakija, she sometimes felt that her father was stricter to her than to her 51 siblings. Regardless, she lovingly remembers her parents’ investment in education and cultural upbringing that continue to shape her till today. She started her career journey as a banking executive then turned to a fashion designer and ended up as an oil magnate…speaking of a successful mixture of banking, fashion and oil.

The now married mother of four grown-up sons is the founder and owner of Famfa Oil, a Nigerian oil company which owns a 60% working interest in OML 127, an offshore oil field which produces 200,000 barrels of oil per day. An incomplete list of what she owns include a £64M flat in One Hyde Park, London and a $46 million private jet - a Bombardier Global Express 6000, which she purchased earlier this year.

When asked on how she manages to combine marriage and affluence Alakija said: “Money has nothing to do with love. Love comes from within. Money is something you acquire along the line. Only love keeps people together. From the time that we started courting, it has been like that, and we thank God that to His glory, we’ve known one another for 40 years. I pray also that God continues to unite us. I believe that if love is the foundation of a union, God will prove Himself faithful.”

And when asked if she ever finds time to go into the kitchen amidst her busy schedule; Alikija replied;“Absolutely! Just yesterday, I still cooked beans for my church fellowship members. I always cook when my husband is in the country. I’ve had cooks for years, but there’s always a difference when you add your own personal touch.”

The African Economist congratulates Madam Folorunsho Alakija, as we continue to celebrate and highlight African innovative, entrepreneurial spirit and the returns that come from hard work.

source: Nigeria: World's Richest Black Woman | The African Economist

Mrs Folorunsho Alakija used to be a designer back in the day, don't know if she still is. I modeled for her Rose of Sharon label for many years and she was such an incredibly pleasant woman to work with. Yes, I'm claiming...haha!

Anyway, she went into the oil business many years back; she has an oil bloc that pulls in N157 million a day. Yes, you read right! She is the Vice Chairman of Famfa Oil and Gas limited and has emerged the richest woman in Africa according to Forbes November 2012 edition, with a net worth of $600million, which is about N94 billion.

The 61 year old former FADAN president is married and has four boys

..0.jpg

Soon atahamia Arusha

Back
Top Bottom