Africans should unite for development

Samantha Cole

Samantha Cole

Samantha Cole

Samantha Cole

Joined Oct 19, 2016
113 193 60
If there was no greed, there would be no corruption..... OR ..... if there was no corruption, there would be no greed.
I am not sure which is correct and HOW we could get African leaders to unite for any cause at all?

Rodgence

Rodgence

Rodgence

Rodgence

Joined Dec 16, 2018
19 8 5
If there was no greed, there would be no corruption..... OR ..... if there was no corruption, there would be no greed.
I am not sure which is correct and HOW we could get African leaders to unite for any cause at all?
I'm always thinking that for African countries to develop we should unite like what they did in USA , UK and UN but without union we shall never develop so I'm just trying to influence all Africans for development because western countries are exploiting African countries

Sent from my TECNO-Y6 using JamiiForums mobile app

Samantha Cole

Samantha Cole

Samantha Cole

Samantha Cole

Joined Oct 19, 2016
113 193 60
But the problem of African countries are associated corruption

Sent from my TECNO-Y6 using JamiiForums mobile app
The more we talk about and shout out AGAINST corruption, the more hope we have that the next generations will grow up understanding that corruption is a cancer that must be removed from all societies.

Rodgence

Rodgence

Rodgence

Rodgence

Joined Dec 16, 2018
19 8 5
Ure right we should do some thing for the next generation

P

pink kind

P

pink kind

Joined Feb 1, 2019
1 0 3
For the Africans to unite as the best way to achieve development differential in national currencies should be removed as it would be easier to exchange products amongst...For example Europe has Euro as their currency..Means of transport and communication should be improved to catalysed the whole processes of development for example electrical trains

Forum statistics

Threads 1,262,520
Members 485,585
Posts 30,124,787